• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently Bungie isn't the only company that fucks up patches. There was a CS:Go patch yesterday and I quote:

"Another bug I just experienced were dropped weapons at spawn randomly fly into space"

LOL

Feorax

with the free silver that was given to all players? but did you actually go to the EU store and buy silver with and it showed up on your game in the US game? :D

Yeah, I definitely bought the silver.

I really wanted the Carlton. I'm so weak...

I'm trying it now to see if it still works.

Edit: yep, just bought 1000 silver from the uk store. Loaded up US TTK and it's there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Patches breaking things is pretty common actually.

Okay let me put it this way

Valve patched the game, making revolves WAAAAY overpowered
and broke the game and introduced bugs

they then put out a hotfix to... you guessed it - fixed a microtransaction

sounds familiar?

bitsurugi

OT .038

Edit: removed one 0.

OMG, brilliant, love it!

Also: I won't even comment on the latest .0% PR bullsh** we just saw.

Numbers make no sense at all, changes make no sense at all. People tested dmg in game and it just does not reflect the given numbers (e.g. Ljudmilla-D) and the given numbers also make no sense at all to reflect any changes (meaning: changes are negligent or non existent in practice).

Bungie, you really disappointed a day1 hardcore customer this time. And i had looooots of patience so far.

Nuszka

OMG, brilliant, love it!

Also: I won't even comment on the latest .0% PR bullsh** we just saw.

Numbers make no sense at all, changes make no sense at all. People tested dmg in game and it just does not reflect the given numbers (e.g. Ljudmilla-D) and the given numbers also make no sense at all to reflect any changes (meaning: changes are negligent or non existent in practice).

Bungie, you really disappointed a day1 hardcore customer this time. And i had looooots of patience so far.

I personally would expect more of those situations in the coming future as apparently most of the workforce is committed to the next installment. Looking forward to tonights BWU.

Ugh why the fuck did they have to bring back the Ram? They should have left it in the past with Thorn, Pocket Infinity, and the rest of the exotics that ruined crucible.

Bungie really needs to rebalance all of the classes, not just Titans.

Warlocks: all subclasses reduce melee auto aim and increase focused burst speed.
Sunsingers: reduce initial grenade damage when using touch of flame. Increase radiant skin damage resistance at expense of ability recharge rate.
Voidwalker: decrease Axion bolt speed. Change nova bomb explosion animation to more accurately portray killing range.
Stormcallers: swap out increased control for blink. Reduce super roam time. Make landfall animation faster.

Hunters:
Gunslinger: fix burning knife proc. Replace deadeye with a perk that extends the golden gun timer upon kills. Have scavenger reduce super cooldown and have the effect stack.
Bladedancer: fix improper backstab proc. Quicker hungering blade health regen. More visually obvious r2 attack effects while using super. Slower travel speed on arc blade melee attacks.
Nightstalker: increase damage of black hole and BB direct hits with arrow to kill anything, but keep quiver lower. Increase tether speed, both projectile speed and deployment speed. Replace spike grenade with Axion bolt or scatter grenades. Increased courage of the pack benefits.

The Sparrow Racing trick bounty is total bullshit.

As far as I can tell the only way you have a trick sparrow is

If you pre ordered The Dark Below
Get the S rank licence
Somehow got a redbull code that worked before they got gobbled up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Get the S rank licence

They gave away a trick sparrow in year 1 to everyone for free if I remember right :eek:

Yeah, I definitely bought the silver.

I really wanted the Carlton. I'm so weak...

I'm trying it now to see if it still works.

Edit: yep, just bought 1000 silver from the uk store. Loaded up US TTK and it's there.

Thanks for the info and checking it up! I also hate you now because i will start to spend money on silly things from hereon out :D

flkraven

So before they we're correct about the pulse Nerf pretty much but the auto rifle numbers were off. Rather than fix the patch they reworded the notes so everything was changed to 0.0X%,thus making auto rifles accurate but now the pulse change makes no sense. What in the actual fuck.

Also, since autos do like 20 dmg per shot, who in their fucking right mind tweaks them by 0.09%. What the hell does that do?

Why the hell they added ghosts to NF rewards is beyond me

Because everyone was bitching about ghosts being super rare and only place to get one higher than 300 was the raid RNG, so Luke Smith posted here that he would look into in...

...by the time he did that, everyone (1% of the 1%) had 300+ ghosts. NF ghosts got added a week before hard mode came out, making them useless by next week.

Of course now the NF loot table is even more convoluted that before, with sparrow kits and emote bags in the mix.

But hey, at least they took out antiquated runes, right? One step forward, three steps back.

Get the S rank licence

The PS exclusive SRL quest awards a trick sparrow.

They gave away a trick sparrow in year 1 to everyone for free if I remember right :eek:

Not everyone, just the ones who bought TDB.

I've never gotten a single faction ship.

best time to get some, they're dropping like candy from DO and NM. Fuck FWC though..

Sykane

Anyone starting or looking to start a HM raid/challenge run? Me and a buddy would like to get it done. Let me know if anyone groups are forming or any individuals want to start one. PSN is wmc342

DeviantBoi

I bought the record book (don't judge me) and I'm pretty sure I'll complete almost all of it.

The one problem I have is actually winning races.

I'm wondering if it can be cheesed.

If we have a full fireteam, we can race and let someone win. Rinse and repeat that for each of the racers. Then we start the cycle again.

If it's 5 minutes per race, it would be 30 minutes per cycle, give or take. In 1:00 or 1:15 we can have 2 wins each.

We can do that 5 times per week and we are halfway there.

Would this work? Anyone interested? Or is everyone here winning most of their races?

Number45

Bah. I need kagoor. Yet more waiting
Yeah, he's definitely next week - same one I need. Managed to get a group of three randoms in there last time around but one guy always went straight for the knight... picked up the sword and did fuck all with it. Might have been trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom