• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehsa

Oh shit IB is gone one hour before reset....missed out on buying the MG :(
God damnit 7 losses on a row which would have put me at rank 5, so fucking pissed right now. Why the fuck would they do it 1 hour earlier this time

V eh its my fault for waiting so long but still infuriating, guess I will have to get the helm next time as my luck I wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Any 310 plus item would have been awesome though. No ghosts but a ton dropped for others

God damnit 7 losses on a row which would have put me at rank 5, so fucking pissed right now. Why the fuck would they do it 1 hour earlier this time
I couldn't grab my package after obtaining rank 5 so I went to orbit only to see that iron banner has concluded... Thanks

Got Effed in the A buy the bs IB reset too. Lost 3 straight then 800pt away from winning and being done... Get babooned and IB is gone. Now my Warlock is without IB gear. Thanks Bungie...really fucking awesome.

the_id

So long Iron Banner. Gonna miss you for a whole month now. Looking forward to next month. by then, hopefully the new weapon balancing patch is up and with it a new Meta.

Its been great running in the iron banner train with DGAF. You guys are awesome and patient with my scrubbiness.

rc213

Leave it bungle to bungle all the goodwill they built up with me with IB Loot RNG. Just wanted that last Rank 5 on my Titan. But no bungle gonna bungle...

Now back to the shitastic RNG Loot from the Raid.

Rehsa

I did get the 310 artifact and 304 arms which is up from forever299, a machine gun drop and I bought the HC. Don't think the MG perks were worth a damn tho

Spiders

This has been by far the best Iron Banner yet.

Played lots of really close matches, got some good rewards and had a lot of fun.

I got all 3 of my characters to rank 5 without too much effort, and now have a full set of IB armor for my hunter and titan.

Leave it bungle to bungle all the goodwill they built up with me with IB Loot RNG. Just wanted that last Rank 5 on my Titan. But no bungle gonna bungle...

They announced when it was ending. Next time, don't rely on playing until the last minute.

GlamFM

Banned

100% your fault. No one else to blame.

Anyone experienced groups Running HM KF on reset? Wouldn't mind getting a clear done this week but don't want to wipe for hours.

Only done no knight strat but am 311-312 with malice etc so happy to learn the kill knight strat, just need it explained once.

Anyone doing hard KF after reset?

Im 206 ish so i dont mind if i need to get replaced at Oryx i do have ToM and Spindle also.

Edit:Id do hard or normal whichever i can join.

Sounds like it'll be a chore.

Not if you have my guiding light

yMwl7l9.png

Good to see even Reddit has given this refer a friend nonsense the thumbs down. No doubt they'll be some mention of how they're hearing us in the weekly update

Morning DGAF!

vctor182
the_id
Smiley90
ethomaz
Liamc723

THANK YOU TEAM FOR THE AMAZING HM RAID! o/

It was a blast. Took a bit long, but was worth it.

It featured some memorable moments like:

"NO! I CAN'T! I CAN'T SEE SHIT!"
"NOT THAT ORB, THE OTHER ONE!"
"ETHOMAZ, DON'T YELL "I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" :D
"Guys, I think we should wipe. Oh, ok, we don't have to wipe."
"TWO KNIGHTS COMING ON THE RIGHT!"
"What? No way, this shit is glitched"

and my favorite

*3/6 people die when boss is at 1-5% health*
"It's over guys, we're dead... :("
"NO IT'S NOT, KEEP FIRING!!!!"
*3 remaning guardians kill the boss*
"OMG, WE'RE NOT DEAD! HE'S DEAD! YESSSS!!! WHOOOOO!*

happened at every boss. ^_^

DGAF is life, DGAF is love. <3

Hahahaha that sounds like a blast!

Spades

My brother-in-law is showing some interest in the RaF. He's never owned Destiny (or TTK) but he has played the Trial version. Will this mess things up?

Edit: Actually, what about vanilla players who stopped playing and never bought TTK? Do they count as someone you can refer? It isn't explicitly clear on Bungie's FAQ (surprise, surprise) but it does say "Players may qualify for Referee status for 7 days when playing Destiny: The Taken King for the first time after purchase." and so The Taken King is mentioned specifically.

Thoughts?

Not a bad Iron Banner haul for me. Drops I have had were:

Warlock Chest, Arms, Bond,
Titan chest
Hunter arms
Ghost
Shotgun, sidearm, machine gun, hand cannon

Had all characters rank 5 by Sunday. Leaving Monday as a battlefront day

Last week not one drop in a kings fall run Oryx even took my shards and gave me nothing but two shards in return.This week one pair low light gloves from Golg and again just two shards from Oryx kill thats it from full run:/

noomi

Good morning DGAF!

Didnt get to hit IB rank 5 last night, ah well. Ran out of time.

Ready for some raid fun tonight though :)

BigAT

Thinking about starting a Titan alt as I still have the boost to 25 item. If I want to focus on PvE, which subclass should I focus on leveling up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom