• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't need the NFs, but I'd like to do em just for a chance at a drop.

Yeah we can bust one out real quick. I'll be online in 2-3 minutes.

I'll play trials if you'll have me :p

Sure, let me run a NF real quick then I'm down for Trials.

I'll do a NF

PSN AdamKoy

Xeno and Lun already posted but if you still want to do one after that I'm down. I've got two left for this week.

Yeah we can bust one out real quick. I'll be online in 2-3 minutes.

Sure, let me run a NF real quick then I'm down for Trials.

Xeno and Lun already posted but if you still want to do one after that I'm down. I've got two left for this week.
Pick me up for nightfall. Psn KeanBurke

SpecX

Rank 4 in IB. Took a few matches to go from 1.5 to 4, but don't have the will to go on amd reach 5. Went 3 matches where i got rewarded nothinf while the rest of the team scored something. Love the mechanics of this game, but something big and new needs to come out of it soon or else I see myself done with Destiny. RL friends have already moved on and I might join them in battlefront.

Thanks for the NFall runs everybody! Good thing I did them before the weekly reset or I would've missed out on that 296 Ghost o_O

@Lun: had you already run it on that character? Wasn't sure what loot you got, hopefully it worked out okay

the_id

Who's up for a trials run before the reset? i'm aiming to go for 5 wins only. No more. I just want the gloves. If we get further, then yay! otherwise, I'll aim low.

Anyone keen for Trials to 5 wins? PSN the_id

Morning DGAF!

Great fun playing with Ethomaz, smiley, vctor, johnny and Liam with the raid guys. It was fun. We got to Oryx in the end. Good job!

good job guys!

Got some useful drops too

315 mark (seriously, it's a torn-up black towel that looks like shit, but... okay)
320 kingslayer ghost (woo my first max level item)
and my sublime gauntlet engram decoded into a 310 ruin wings which I didn't have yet, sweeeeet (despite my 314 harrowed gauntlets, but hey, more ammo drops is a sweet perk)

all around good times and good loot, I'll take it!

vctor182
the_id
Smiley90
ethomaz
Liamc723

THANK YOU TEAM FOR THE AMAZING HM RAID! \o/

It was a blast. Took a bit long, but was worth it.

It featured some memorable moments like:

"NO! I CAN'T! I CAN'T SEE SHIT!"
"NOT THAT ORB, THE OTHER ONE!"
"ETHOMAZ, DON'T YELL "I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" :D
"Guys, I think we should wipe. Oh, ok, we don't have to wipe."
"TWO KNIGHTS COMING ON THE RIGHT!"
"What? No way, this shit is glitched"

and my favorite

*3/6 people die when boss is at 1-5% health*
"It's over guys, we're dead... :("
"NO IT'S NOT, KEEP FIRING!!!!"
*3 remaning guardians kill the boss*
"OMG, WE'RE NOT DEAD! HE'S DEAD! YESSSS!!! WHOOOOO!*

happened at every boss. ^_^

DGAF is life, DGAF is love. <3

Feorax

Fully kitted out with IB armour now, except for the helm.

Got to say, this has been the best IB in ages. Felt like it's been genuinely useful.

Really? I had an Aussie friend visit the states earlier this year. Dude literally posted pictures of the prices of US beer because, apparently, it's insanely expensive down there in comparison.

Pretty much everything is more expensive down here, due to higher minimum wage and weaker dollar. When everyone was getting annoyed over TK costing 'so much' were we just sobbing silently at our $80+ DLC.

Really? I had an Aussie friend visit the states earlier this year. Dude literally posted pictures of the prices of US beer because, apparently, it's insanely expensive down there in comparison.

Oh yeah, everything is more expensive but we also earn more and have a higher standard of living than the US, so.... :p

My brother and I tried out the Court of Oryx for really the first time tonight. We ended up finishing the CoO questline with a group of randoms! Are Antiquated and Stolen Runes rare? I'm not sure if I should feel lucky that we completed all three tiers multiple times in around half an hour.

Fully kitted out with IB armour now, except for the helm.

Got to say, this has been the best IB in ages. Felt like it's been genuinely useful.

1st: Great avatar and great win at weekend.

2nd: I agree that this has been the best IB for ages. I actually quite enjoyed the different game mode and the loot hasn't been to bad.
My warlock went from 308 to 311 just via IB loot.

Nightfall on the other hand is still a waste of time. Got a 290 ghost and 1 mote of light.

Future

Interesting how opening the rank 5 package didnt immediately give me an armor piece. Not at the post master either. Actually switched characters, then switched back and received the iron helmet at 318. Nice

Got 316 ghosts as well. Definitely worth the time, although I didnt buy the machine gun. Is it worth it?

Interesting how opening the rank 5 package didnt immediately give me an armor piece. Not at the post master either. Actually switched characters, then switched back and received the iron helmet at 318. Nice

Got 316 ghosts as well. Definitely worth the time, although I didnt buy the machine gun. Is it worth it?

seemed like it was worse than the raid MG .. Lower stability, etc.

I didn't buy it or the hand cannon.. whatevs

my eyasluna is better hand cannon for when they get buffed

Oh yeah, everything is more expensive but we also earn more and have a higher standard of living than the US, so.... :p

I'm gonna call shananigans on "higher standard of living" when so much of flora and fauna on the continent has evolved to kill the ever living crap out of everything else! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom