• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is there a hidden cooldown on using 3oC in crucible or in general? Is it affected by if you get or don't get an exotic?

10mins cooldown AFAIK

WOOOO bought 2 legacy engrams, 1 became monte carlo (.......), 1... TLW! -dance- gotta buy that Y2 version right away and then it's chaperone time

Ken

How is that gross? He has Nothing Manacles yo.

And another Y2 exotic. Pretty solid Xur.

I never enjoyed Y1 NMs. The degree of tracking felt like you had to land it right on the enemy for it to deal lethal damage, which kind of gets rid of the point of tracking.

I never enjoyed Y1 NMs. The degree of tracking felt like you had to land it right on the enemy for it to deal lethal damage, which kind of gets rid of the point of tracking.

Heathen, Manacles we're amazing, though aiming them was a bit of an art form as clipping anything would set them off. But when they did hit paired with bloom they wrecked

that feel when you lose a race by 0.08 seconds. because they nudged you right before the finish line.

On the opposite end of the spectrum was the match before in which, halfway through the first lap, someone already had a huge lead, about a quarter of the track length of a lead. It was crazy.

And, again, I don't understand the final positioning at all. 1st, 1st (DNF), 2, 4, 3, 5?
3rRr8fL.jpg
(and I just noticed: They hit 70 gates?! I've never seen someone hit that much. In pretty much every other race I've seen, the person in first has the fewest gates.)

Shafto

Anyone else get an email from Bungie, promising some free Strange Coins?

I went in game to redeem, 3 Special Packages with postmaster. All of them contained nothing!

Anyone know what's going on? Was relying on the extra SC to buy from Xur today.

Anyone else get an email from Bungie, promising some free Strange Coins?

I went in game to redeem, 3 Special Packages with postmaster. All of them contained nothing!

Anyone know what's going on? Was relying on the extra SC to buy from Xur today.

I got that, too, but each package had 3 strange coins... Sorry :(

Jinjo

On average 3 to 4% per race. If you crash it takes away 1%.

So it's slow but easier for people like me who generally have a low KD ratio in crucible.

Definitely gonna do that too. Can't you just equip TLW at the end of the race though to prevent the loss of % on death?

X-Frame

Apparently SRL gives a good amount of XP? I haven't had the time to try it yet, how much does it give per race?

Could be useful to level up my other sub-classes.

Daemul

Huh, this is a first, the Radiant Dance Machines have all 3 of the elemental double down perks.

Ah well can't complain, Hunter master race.

Auctopus

Okay, I'm worried I just threw £20 down the drain.

I've been waiting for a good price to jump in to destiny so bought The Taken King on PSN just now. However, nothing happened?

I've started downloading Destiny and its 37gb. Will that just have all the unlocked content when it finishes installing?

Edit: for clairification, I've never owned destiny before.

Deku Tree

I've been waiting for a good price to jump in to destiny so bought The Taken King on PSN just now. However, nothing happened?

I've started downloading Destiny and its 37gb. Will that just have all the unlocked content when it finishes installing?

Yes it should.

I have my S license and have done all the bounties everyday and I'm only halfway through rank 2, the grind has been real.

I have no idea how some people are at rank 4 already.

Do we know if it caps?

Yeah, you should be all good, but just to make sure I would check your purchase invoice and make sure it says you bought the Legendary edition. I am pretty sure you can't buy just the TK as a standalone anymore, but if it hasn't resolved itself have a look.

Did you download the £20 Taken King or the £24.75 Legendary edition? The former only includes the expansions, the latter includes the full game + expansions. If you bought the former you'll have to buy the full game or get a refund and download the legendary edition.

Auctopus

Did you download the £20 Taken King or the £24.75 Legendary edition? The former only includes the expansions, the latter includes the full game + expansions. If you bought the former you'll have to buy the full game or get a refund and download the legendary edition.

Fuck off, really?

What the fuck, I know that's my mistake but I'm surprised the store let you download DLC for a game you don't have.

Ugh, anyone know the best way to get a refund?

Deku Tree

Fuck off, really?

What the fuck, I know that's my mistake but I'm surprised the store let you download DLC for a game you don't have.

The store doesn't let you buy the expansions without the main game. It sounds like you have the whole thing.

Fuck off, really?

, get refund on both base game+dlc and get Destiny TTK Leg edition in much cheeper price (heard there 57% off on EU PSN store (Christmas deals) )

Read Playstation store digital refund policy
Also if you are starting up destiny then i would suggest to use referral link (new refer a friend bungie offer) to get special quest and exclusive gears.

Ghazi

Wait... So you can keep a different legendary horn and have a free chances at the e43 sparrow by doing a s license on an alt?

You can only get the ev43 sparrow you're thinking of through the mtx store, the alt characters ONLY get horns, no chance at the sparrow.

Auctopus

The store doesn't let you buy the expansions without the main game. It sounds like you have the whole thing.

I've requested a refund. So, if that goes through I'll just get the Legendary Edition.

All I'd downloaded in the past was the Trial Edition. I've definitely never bought Destiny. I'm very confused seeing as the download of Destiny I was doing was about 37gb but the Taken King Legendary Edition is 18.8gb?

Woke up after a nap, 4 hours since Xur and no one posted his wares.

destiny is dad

Apparently SRL gives a good amount of XP? I haven't had the time to try it yet, how much does it give per race?

Could be useful to level up my other sub-classes.

Nah, I had the class item equipped and after 40 races it went up less than half a bubble.

4500 rep for SRL rank 3 omg

the weekly bounty should give a decent amount of rep, no?

anyone turned it in yet?

My best is a 317 helmet and a 319 class item. Bleh.

i'll take that, my highest helmet so far has been 314 and class item 318 (not from SRL), so a chance to get higher LL gear is worth it i guess..

You can only get the ev43 sparrow you're thinking of through the mtx store, the alt characters ONLY get horns, no chance at the sparrow.

but can those horns be dismantled for a horn relay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom