• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

This is some RNG bullshit!

Everyone but me gets something...

CV8ke31UsAANFQz.png:orig

This shit wasn't even a race.
Why is everyone 0...

I got nearly 600 rep after turning it in.

good to know

still a long way to rank 3... don't know if i'll endure

ranks will reset by tuesday i guess

gotta go fast

Finally bought TTK. As someone who stopped playing before the first DLC, what should I do first when I get into the game later?

check your PM's for RaF code spam :p

FRESH MEAT EVERYONE!

As for your quesrion, use that spark of light to get to 25 if you are not already, finish the TTK story and quests, then get into doing daily crucible/story, weekly heroic strikes and nightfall to get better gear, till you're around the 280-290 light level mark and can try the raid

Namikaze1

good to know

gotta go fast

FRESH MEAT EVERYONE!
I had the race mark on so that gave me a bit more rep. Handing in all 3 of today's bounties plus the weekly netted me around 950 rep.

WipedOut

Sitting at 50 races in and I have still yet to get one freaking class item from SRL. As Nami would say, quit giving me freaking helmets!!! It's all I get - I've obtained at least 20 so far. Finally started getting some shaders but Shimmer still eludes me.

Lnkn52

truly

though i don't see a point in doing it on all 3 characters

get one to rank 3, grind till you get 320 helmets and class items, use for infusion on all toons

i just played a few races on my alts to get the respective class items and helmets
I haven't seen the other class items but maybe grind for those?

Any pics?

I haven't seen the other class items but maybe grind for those?

Any pics?

that's what I said, just do a couple of races on alts to get the respective class items and helmets, then back to your main for rank 3

titan mark looks nice, very simplistic
hunter twin-scarf is best class item no doubt
warlock bond is warlock bond :p

Namikaze1

Sitting at 50 races in and I have still yet to get one freaking class item from SRL. As Nami would say, quit giving me freaking helmets!!! It's all I get - I've obtained at least 20 so far. Finally started getting some shaders but Shimmer still eludes me.
Shit, I would give you one of the 14 that dropped for me if I could.

So far had 14 race marks, 31 helmets, and one shader (Shimmer) drop for me.

E92 M3

SRL goes up SOOOOOO slow. Also, where do I find the piece to make a horn permanent? I dismantled one of my purchased horns but nothing happened. Really want to keep the King's horn.

SRL goes up SOOOOOO slow. Also, where do I find the piece to make a horn permanent? I dismantled one of my purchased horns but nothing happened. Really want to keep the King's horn.

Wait, the purchased horns don't drop the stuff to make one permanent?

That's shitty.

Shimmer looks bad with the raid gear, not digging it

too much hype

That's shitty.

He's talking about the free happy horn everyone gets i guess

that one does not dismantle into a horn relay

purchased horn with silver should dismantle into a relay

WipedOut

Shit, I would give you one of the 14 that dropped for me if I could.

So far had 14 race marks, 31 helmets, and one shader (Shimmer) drop for me.

You won SRL - Shimmer by far is the best shader - Hallow is a close second.

So far I've received 4 shaders, at least there is that.

Hallow
Bright Laurel
Midnight Lumos
Azura

Nothus

good to know

gotta go fast

The ranks don't reset on Tuesday do they? It's a three week event, not a one week event.
Resetting the rank on Tuesday makes no sense whatsoever, and the huge amounts of rep you need to rank up suggest that it was designed to take a few weeks to hit max rank (if there is one).

The ranks don't reset on Tuesday do they? It's a three week event, not a one week event.
Resetting the rank on Tuesday makes no sense whatsoever, and the huge amounts of rep you need to rank up suggest that it was designed to take a few weeks to hit max rank (if there is one).

don't count on it...getting to rank 3 with 2 weeks worth of bounties will be a walk in the park

no way ranks won't reset each week

E92 M3

That's shitty.

Shimmer looks bad with the raid gear, not digging it

too much hype

He's talking about the free happy horn everyone gets i guess

that one does not dismantle into a horn relay

purchased horn with silver should dismantle into a relay

They do. Trance might've accidentally dismantled the Happy (free) one.

I actually dismantled my antiquated horn and didn't get anything back, that's why I was confused lol.

WipedOut

I really wish they had more tracks. This mode is literally the closest thing I'm going to get for a new WipeOut anytime soon. So much fun with a party of 4 or more. Was constantly in the top 3 last night. Really starting to get the hang of the racing and how to avoid people bumping into you.

E92 M3

I really wish they had more tracks. This mode is literally the closest thing I'm going to get for a new WipeOut anytime soon. So much fun with a party of 4 or more. Was constantly in the top 3 last night. Really starting to get the hang of the racing and how to avoid people bumping into you.

I continue to scrub it up lol. This is the first racing game that I have ever been bad at.

feelsbadman.jpg

FRESH MEAT EVERYONE!

As for your quesrion, use that spark of light to get to 25 if you are not already, finish the TTK story and quests, then get into doing daily crucible/story, weekly heroic strikes and nightfall to get better gear, till you're around the 280-290 light level mark and can try the raid

Thanks! But how about Dark Below and House of Wolves?

Thanks! But how about Dark Below and House of Wolves?

All that content is no irrelevant in terms of loot. You can still do the story missions and prison of elders if you just want some content, but the loot will be mostly worthless, except strange coins, motes of light and so on..

I can help out. Only doing the races for the rep at this point. Give me 10 minutes though as I'm gonna go eat breakfast.

Yeah I'm down if you're still doing it.

Sounds good, logging on now

I need to boost some SRL later today. I need 3 1st place wins

Can you join now?

It was pretty sweaty last evening.

Lnkn join us

All that content is no irrelevant in terms of loot. You can still do the story missions and prison of elders if you just want some content, but the loot will be mostly worthless, except strange coins, motes of light and so on..

Can you join now?

Lnkn join us

Sorry can't hop on now. Not by PS4 :(.

Lnkn52

Can you join now?

Lnkn join us

If you guys need me during my lunch break, I'll join but I have to act like I'm working today #Friday

Edit:
14-Office-Space-quotes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom