• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that content is no irrelevant in terms of loot. You can still do the story missions and prison of elders if you just want some content, but the loot will be mostly worthless, except strange coins, motes of light and so on

Well, there's plenty of time for loot later on. Just want to see everything I have missed.

So with the new patch- what is your primary going to be specifically in Trials this weekend? Is MIDA going to be the new meta?

I've been toying with TLW, MIDA, Red Death, and Bad Juju. Not sure which one to focus on. I've wanted a Hawkmoon forever- is it as broken as some posts make it out to be?

LkPr

14-Office-Space-quotes.gif

haha sums up my week as an IT Business System analyst pretty nicely :)

If only I could get remote play to work on my wifi while i'm here...

haha sums up my week as an IT Business System analyst pretty nicely :)

If only I could get remote play to work on my wifi while i'm here...

So jealous of the BA's at every IT company I've worked at. I feel like they get a free ride sometimes...

I'm in operations so its a constant grind.

If you guys need me during my lunch break, I'll join but I have to act like I'm working today #Friday

Cool, if we don't have 6 just join us..

Well, there's plenty of time for loot later on. Just want to see everything I have missed.

Yeah you'll have plenty of stuff to do..may be hard getting people for the older raids though.

Yep still doing this. Got to pop out in 20 minutes though but hopefully there will be more interest when I get back.

Ty

20 works for me, doing daily and bounties to level up this class item till then

Anyone doing any boosting. I cant seem to come in anything other than dead last

yea we're forming a group soon

Not bad, finished levelling my Warlock to 40 just now and after decrypting a bunch of engrams and infusing some stuff if I give her my best weapons shes 308.

Hopefully get golgoroth challenge done tomorrow night now.

SRL can be so frustrating. I did 5 or 6 races this morning and in almost every one, I was in the top 3 for the majority of the race and then at the last minute I'd land on some rock and go spiraling out of control or some random thing would happen and I'd finish 5th. So frustrating.

So with the new patch- what is your primary going to be specifically in Trials this weekend? Is MIDA going to be the new meta?

I've been toying with TLW, MIDA, Red Death, and Bad Juju. Not sure which one to focus on. I've wanted a Hawkmoon forever- is it as broken as some posts make it out to be?

Hawkmoon isn't great tbh, you'd be better off with an Eyasluna or TLW. From Derek Carrolls tweet last week, the map is either going to be a brand new one or one of the new shit ones

I'll go with TLW and sniper

Hawkmoon isn't great tbh, you'd be better off with an Eyasluna or TLW. From Derek Carrolls tweet last week, the map is either going to be a brand new one or one of the new shit ones

I'll go with TLW and sniper

thanks Mike.

I finally got an Eyasluna drop for me and it rolled with absolutely garbage perks. Boo. Maybe next time. :)

Deku Tree

Im.in last place every time. I really dont understand this

Learn the tracks. Learn the boost locations. Learn how to position yourself before hitting each boost and before the turns. Stay in the middle of the track as much as possible. Then first place!

Most people playing right now are very bad at this type of racing game.

I need to end in the TOP3 10x OMG!!!

After that you need to win 3x.

310 Dragons Breath from engram. Good thing I bought one and infused it from 280 to 305 on Tuesday. From now on, I'll buy the exotics to have them, but not infuse them. Eventually a 310 will drop. SMH.

Learn the tracks. Learn the boost locations. Learn how to position yourself before hitting each boost and before the turns. Stay in the middle of the track as much as possible. Then first place!

Most people playing right now are very bad at this type of racing game.

After that you need to win 3x.

I get matched with at least 2 players who are always 20 seconds ahead of me, i don't know how or why, and then in the final lap 2 players behind me just magically teleport in front...

Tell you right now, it's way better to miss a boost but stay straight, than it is to turn into a boost at a 45 degree angle.

In the latter situation, you're spending too much time correcting to really benefit from the boost time.

The only time I would say to go for a gate in this situation is if you've already missed two gates as it is.

Trials is 100% the most fun thing in Destiny atm. I'd play some later nami or todd or drizzay or whoever.

Rufus what is xur wares? You might as well post it so Destiny is a little bit less dad :p

SRL can be so frustrating. I did 5 or 6 races this morning and in almost every one, I was in the top 3 for the majority of the race and then at the last minute I'd land on some rock and go spiraling out of control or some random thing would happen and I'd finish 5th. So frustrating.

Sounds about right.

I just got my 3 wins so I am happy I dont have to care about winning again. The random physics of the sparrow and the imposable to see bumps and edged of things on the track that you get caught on are not a fun mix.

Mauser5000

Neo Member
So general consensus seems to be Golgoroth is the hadest part of raid, am i right? (just getting into dephts of TTK raid.) my group beat him in the 2nd try just when the enrage started.

jumping puzzles and Sisters seemed easy until... A Wild fcking Baboon came out of nowhere and then saw the group i was with, had new players and full team. -Feels bad.

Also. Im one week outta town and 18Gigs of update awaits. Vent.

E92 M3

So general consensus seems to be Golgoroth is the hadest part of raid, am i right? (just getting into dephts of TTK raid.) my group beat him in the 2nd try just when the enrage started.

jumping puzzles and Sisters seemed easy until... A Wild fcking Baboon came out of nowhere and then saw the group i was with, had new players and full team. -Feels bad.

Golgo is actually very easy with 1 orb strat. People still struggle with Hard Oryx, though.

Raven117

Yup, Oryx HM (and even Normal) is, IMO, much harder that Golgoroth. The execution must be perfect and perfect over a pretty long period. Lots of things can go wrong.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Played a bunch of SRL last night, took a while to understand the maps,physics,etc. It's a nice change of pace for the game. Got 3 shaders and some crappy armor, but the best part was that I got Jolly Holliday's renown in the crucible from 7% to 42%!

WipedOut

Played a bunch of SRL last night, took a while to understand the maps,physics,etc. It's a nice change of pace for the game. Got 3 shaders and some crappy armor, but the best part was that I got Jolly Holliday's renown in the crucible from 7% to 42%!

I'm up to 90%, I actually might get the chaperone now.

Has anyone seen anything about Iron Banner?

I am off all next week and looking at the calendar, I assumed it would be IB week considering the week after is Christmas. And I just don't think it would go over well having IB during a holiday week.

Did Bungie fuck up the glass needles too? I used about 30 of them on my Ram helmet and ALWAYS got strength on it. I'm pretty sure you were able to get discipline and intelligence instead, or just one stat.

Top of page randomness

tonvI6D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom