• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

MvSfKzX.jpg

Would like the Totems HM CP if anyone has it... thanks!

Or anyone doing any HM KF raids need a solid player? Send invite.

Anyone managed to do the refer a friend yet?

Judging from Twitter, pope bear did it. He says that the sparrow is indestructible.

E92 M3

Procrastinated on IB, but got all 3 characters to 5 with starting on Sunday. Had some decent loot. Highlights of the week:

- Getting Spindle to 319
- Hung Jury to 319
- Warlock's Eirene to 319 as well

If I fudge around I can get all 3 characters to 315, but not worth wasting the infusion fuel until I see what Bungie does with challenge mode. If the light level stays, I'll go forward.

My theoretical max light level is 317, if I sacrifice everything towards one character.

MvSfKzX.jpg

Would like the Totems HM CP if anyone has it... thanks!

Or anyone doing any HM KF raids need a solid player? Send invite.

Judging from Twitter, pope bear did it. He says that the sparrow is indestructible.

I wonder if Pope Bear has two ps4s and just bought destiny again (he will make the money back by videos)

3x raids done. Inapplicable stole all the loot.

First 320 primary for me, so that's something.

I deserved all the loot for being the biggest scrub.

320 scout rifle
320 hunter boots
319 titan helm
318 hunter cloak
317 warlock gloves
316 titan boots
316 infusion rifle
Plenty of sub 315 infusion trash as well

#blessed

phen0m24

Fun Run with Deku and Lt & Co last night on HM Oryx. Sorry for a few scrub moments on my part but that disappearing shade was just like oh man so lame. We had him. :(

But 313 gauntlets on warlock so yay?
I was wearing 315's. ;)

noomi

I deserved all the loot for being the biggest scrub.

320 scout rifle
320 hunter boots
319 titan helm
318 hunter cloak
317 warlock gloves
316 titan boots
316 infusion rifle
Plenty of sub 315 infusion trash as well

#blessed

woah..... I don't think I've had that much luck across all the raids I've done.

Deku Tree

Fun Run with Deku and Lt & Co last night on HM Oryx. Sorry for a few scrub moments on my part but that disappearing shade was just like oh man so lame. We had him. :(

But 313 gauntlets on warlock so yay?
I was wearing 315's. ;)

Oh yeah so last night we were on the second shade phase, four bombs away from killing HM Oryx, shade at almost zero health.... and the music stopped... and the shade was stuck in a teleport phase (no where to be found, I did a complete 360 turn and didn't see it) but the encounter timer never stopped and the second the shade spawned back in it was a shade enrage force wipe... so frustrating... wonder if it was lag or what??

Inapplicable, done with the raid for the week?

You want your loot to get stolen too?

No one in my regular reset group responded to doing the raid today. Destiny is dad.

If they don't respond, Nami/Afro, your group usually needs one right? I can play at your usual time today(5pm EST). I'm off work this week.

E92 M3

I think Bungie should have learned their lesson about making exclusive loot locked behind an obscure or expensive methods. Refer-a-friend needs to be revised or allow us to get the stuff in some other fashion.

Ji66a-Man

One time call for HM totems CP. Open for 5 minutes starting now.

Edit: CP Shop is now closed. Get it from TheAquaticApe, Darknyss09, Deku Tree, or TalentBurke.

Afrocious

No one in my regular reset group responded to doing the raid today. Destiny is dad.

If they don't respond, Nami/Afro, your group usually needs one right? I can play at your usual time today(5pm EST). I'm off work this week.

I don't mind running it again if I'm on, I'll run it for free so I can't steal any loot.

My presence will make everyone get shards and nothing else, then a 310 drop from Oryx.

Awesome. I invited Todd so ape you can join since you haven't gotten clears yet. But if Todd doesn't join, you can definitely help out Inapplicable!

I think Bungie should have learned their lesson about making exclusive loot locked behind an obscure or expensive method. Refer-a-friend needs to be revised or allow us to get the stuff in some other fashion.

Nah Bungie ought to make more exclusive loot if you ask me. Like how Mythoclast should have been a flawless VoG reward and not a random Atheon drop. They ought to have more specal loot tied to achievements and events as opposed to participation. Gives them value.

E92 M3

Nah Bungie ought to make more exclusive loot if you ask me. Like how Mythoclast should have been a flawless VoG reward and not a random Atheon drop. They ought to have more specal loot tied to achievements and events as opposed to participation. Gives them value.

Yes, I agree about that. In game rewards for difficult challenges are always welcomed. Personally don't like how the whole refer-a-friend seems nearly impossible for me unless I purchase TTK again.

Afrocious

You'd think this would be basic game design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom