• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so im back into destiny with my new 1tb ps4 and want to do my first raid later today in about 3 hours.

Anyone interested?

We might have one slot open later tonight at 9pm ET, closer to 6 hours. Not sure if Hawkian got us a 6th. We'll post here around that time if there's a slot. Sorry that's not more definitive.

Ken

As far as I can tell? Fucking forever...

Anyone got any tips?

Finishing top 3 nets you the bonus rep for winning so do that. You can get about 100-110 rep for first place. Class item has a perk for boosted SRL rep gain too.

For reference, I'm halfway to rank 4 with 108 races finished and 62 of them were first place.

So just did the brothers with 2 ramdoms. Managed to kill one brother with shotgun. Get rid of ads, and one the ramdoms goes and kills the other brother with a telesto...I don't even...:(

if you do all bounties and get s-rank, probably 100 races

rank 4 requires 8500 xp...madness

so it makes me think that ranks may not reset on tuesday....but can't be sure

There is no way.

I'm just shy of Rank 3 and I've only done about 40 races so far, have S-rank and have done every bounty so far.

Afrocious

Hard Light hype

qszvmRH.gif

So just did the brothers with 2 ramdoms. Managed to kill one brother with shotgun. Get rid of ads, and one the ramdoms goes and kills the other brother with a telesto...I don't even...:(

Were you doing the specific strike that has matchmaking for that specific quest?

If so, that person is pants on head dumb.

Hard Light
Base Stability increased to 80
Hard Light projectiles now have increased bounce count
Hard Light projectiles are now not affected by Damage Falloff <-----------------------------------------------------
Hard Light projectile FX updated so it is easier to track the projectile ricochets

LTWood12

Why doesn't Omolon make other auto rifles besides Hard Light? Why don't they make Pulse Rifles?

Why doesn't Suros make Hand Cannons or special Weapons?

Why doesn't Hakke make scouts or heavies?

What becomes of a broken heart?

Hard Light
Base Stability increased to 80
Hard Light projectiles now have increased bounce count
Hard Light projectiles are now not affected by Damage Falloff <-----------------------------------------------------
Hard Light projectile FX updated so it is easier to track the projectile ricochets

http://db.destinytracker.com/compare/119482464,2055601062,255654879,2748609458,2809229973

Super high aim assist
Stability of 100 when using fitted stock
Recoil direction of 100, so no left to right waggle
Flinches like a motherfucker
HARD LIGHT

Ken

Why doesn't Omolon make other auto rifles besides Hard Light? Why don't they make Pulse Rifles?

Because the whole weapons manufacturer stuff is dumb fluff that even Bungie probably forgot about.

So much fun watching you with TLW and Rubenov be a maestro with Invective.

This actually looks like a fun Trials map to boot.

I really wasn't feeling the map so far but it was mainly because my controller is so busted right now. Need to move quickly through these tight tunnels and I felt super slow... Thanks for watching though!

Noice streamin, Drizz. Got your smoke bombs on point.

Dat drama... :(

Thanks for streaming, Driz. It gave me something to watch while cleaning and packing!

Any other GAFers streaming today?

Thanks to everyone for hanging out! Sorry it wasn't longer but I really can't deal with any drama currently, I'm barely playing the game as is.

Drizz can i play trials with you and rubenov maybe?

Gonna take a break for awhile, do life stuff. Maybe later tonight.

This is a horrible question I've never thought of, but will now always remember.

I don't even have a Hakke Sniper. Want one though.

Mindlog

Notes of the day.
I beat the challenge mode 4 times and never thought to grab the free chest until now.
Missing one of 49 Calcified Fragments on an alt sucks.

http://db.destinytracker.com/compare/119482464,2055601062,255654879,2748609458,2809229973

Super high aim assist
Stability of 100 when using fitted stock
Recoil direction of 100, so no left to right waggle
Flinches like a motherfucker
HARD LIGHT
Ughh I played people who would follow their teammates and spray down corridors. I hate flinch in this game.

LTWood12

Has Hard Light's exotic perk always said this?

"Rounds fired from this weapon have no damage falloff..."

Does that mean what it sounds like it means?

So total of 7250 rep divided by 45 rep per race becuase i suck. comes to. Let me see 161 races!

Thats 16 hours of races

Oh god. Oh no!

No.

You get 45 rep for completing a race. 51 if you have class item (with perk bubble filled)

Then on top you get 20-40 rep based on your position in the race, a little more with class item ( i think 48 for 1st place).

So that's 99 rep per race if you win (with class item), and minimum 65 rep (without class item).

Plus rep from daily bounties, weekly bounty and S-class rank ups.

Rank 3 is not that bad.

LTWood12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom