• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hitting someone 10 ft away or 200 ft away has the same damage?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Good luck spraying someone with blue goo 200 ft away, but yes. The one bit that hits them will do the same damage as the guy you hosed down right in front of you. :p

There's a 0.04% joke here, but I'm too blah to make it.

TWO SLOTS!!!

That you can keep on trying over and over by just racing.

Not locked to once a week like raids or once a month rank 5 package like IB.

Do you even Destiny? :p

320 is moot. I just want to get to Rank 3 for infusion fodder. I have some helmets I use for PVP across three characters I want to bring up.

If it does RESET that would be some real chaos lol

Get Rekt Hovey

A222qx.gif

Awful map, awful rewards from the packages

Started playing with my Refer-A-Friend newbie. We were doing the patrol bit of the quest and I direct him to a dreg standing out in the open.

"I'm going to shoot him in the head. Watch what happens."

giphy.gif

"YOU JUST MADE HIM EXPLODE!"

"The perk is called 'Firefly' and you can have a gun like this too."

It's the simple joys in life, DGAF.

Hard Light get some sort of stealth buff or people just discovering the 2.0 changes after the Y2 version?

I had been rolling with it a lot for fun. Hoping for it to be more viable after the pulse nerf.

Are people finding going with a ranged or an impact spec more effective?

LTWood12

Hard Light get some sort of stealth buff or people just discovering the 2.0 changes after the Y2 version?

I had been rolling with it a lot for fun. Hoping for it to be more viable after the pulse nerf.

Are people finding going with a ranged or an impact spec more effective?

I'm brute forcing a new Hard Light Meta. Luke Smith knows what's up.

Started playing with my Refer-A-Friend newbie. We were doing the patrol bit of the quest and I direct him to a dreg standing out in the open.

"I'm going to shoot him in the head. Watch what happens."

destinyerror.jpg

Why has my game just crashed

"The perk is called 'Firefly' and Bungie has never fixed it

FTFY

Niiiice. Reminds me of the time ZW killed Triplewreck w a toe snipe then we got steamrolled the rest of the rounds.

I've never matched against Hovey but I enjoy his streams, very chill. Pretty much never gets worked up about all the usual bs, at least from what I've seen.

He felt our wrath for one round Drizzay you would have been proud, I got ridiculously hyped as I never saw his name until the second round, sniped him, screamed like a girl then went off to a corner to hit record. I'm 42yrs old :p

Yeah but the problem is you have to do the ridiculous sparrow racing to get them.

How awful.

Yup, you do have to finish the race to get the rewards. Idling gets you nothing.

It's boring after a while, but you can easily do it for an hour or two. More if in a group, we boosted a fair bit of 1st place and top 3 wins for the book and license requirements, you can just stay in party and talk about other stuff while pressing a few buttons and moving the analog stick, it's really not that bad.

320 is moot. I just want to get to Rank 3 for infusion fodder. I have some helmets I use for PVP across three characters I want to bring up.

If it does RESET that would be some real chaos lol

Would be interesting to see that on tuesday, 8500 xp for rank 4 is a lot. I wonder what's the reward for higher rank drops, if 320 helmets and class items are dropping from just rank 3.

Ruthless has his boosting session everyday now.

We're going to start betting some glimmer real soon.

Lnkn52

Yup, you do have to finish the race to get the rewards. Idling gets you nothing.

It's boring after a while, but you can easily do it for an hour or two. More if in a group, we boosted a fair bit of 1st place and top 3 wins for the book and license requirements, you can just stay in party and talk about other stuff while pressing a few buttons and moving the analog stick, it's really not that bad.

Would be interesting to see that on tuesday, 8500 xp for rank 4 is a lot. I wonder what's the reward for higher rank drops, if 320 helmets and class items are dropping from just rank 3.

We're going to start betting some glimmer real soon.
You really should treat it like Fight Club...

darknil

If you're over 310 Light, I'd say Paleocontact and hope for HL to drop. Otherwise HL.

Paleocontact it is then. being 310 after decrypting impacts something (I know 300+ can get you 310 engrams by chance)? #slowpoke

SRL progress is so much grindy. I miss the tempered buff so much.

LTWood12

Paleocontact it is then. being 310 after decrypting impacts something (I know 300+ can get you 310 engrams by chance)? #slowpoke

SRL progress is so much grindy. I miss the tempered buff so much.

Right. If you decrypt an exotic and your overall light level is 311 or greater, it's guaranteed that the exotic will be 310.

CLBridges

My Battlefront ps4 bundle just arrived in time for the weekend. Got to re-download Destiny and then TTK, can't wait. Probably won't finish the d/l until late tonight or tomorrow but the grind is about to begin...again. See ya online soon DGAF.

PSN: Ghostfacedon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom