• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

This is no different than it was in year one. You could put on all common/uncommon gear and be back at level 20. Then you'd start seeing a lot more greens.

Right. To be clear, I wasn't complaining in my tweet. I was just surprised, forgetting I had the wrong gear on.

Oh for sure I know! I was trying to make Mars feel dumb.

635570434765125602-659626308_giphy.gif

Ken

Everytime I tune into Broman's ToO stream it's just as he's losing a match and getting a loss with no mercy lol.

Namikaze1

After hitting rank 3, I got 318 and 320 helmets and a 317 mark.

I won't quit this racing thing till I get 3 320 class items (2 to infuse on to my alts' class items) and at least 2 more 320 helmets to infuse on to my alts' helmets.

entire weekend is gonna be spent on trials and this.

Lnkn52

I won't quit this racing thing till I get 3 320 class items (2 to infuse on to my alts' class items) and at least 2 more 320 helmets to infuse on to my alts' helmets.

wow, that looks broken.

E92 M3

That's real nice. Some good motivation for reaching 3.

Namikaze1

Got 3 shaders so far: Shimmer, Hallow, and Krokos.

I actually like all 3 a lot.

All 3 looks pretty good on the Titan IB set (excluding the helmet since I don't have it)

keep it hush hush, bungie might patch the drops after reading this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom