• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

Hunter jump is bad in PvE, not nearly as good as the other two. Titan fast jump is the best.

What.

The warlock's jump is clearly the worst in the game. Gingerly hovering is not my idea of jumping and it has never performed better than the Hunter or the Titan.

The Hunter has the best jump because it's a regular ass jump.

Daemul

Max agility hunter + the right subclass speed perks + MIDA + Radiant dance machines is the fastest thing I've ever seen. So fast that I can barely play like that.

I've played against someone using this set up before and every time he ran it looked like he was gliding on the air.

can you get Hallow and Shimmer without the SRL book?

Practicing pitch with a fully upgraded helmet has helped with this.

I've started to subconsciously pick up on the angle I need to land in order to reduce that impact as much.

Also, I've made it up the leaderboard for time trials;

Rank 142 for Mars, and Rank 50 for Venus.

thanks! I will give this a try

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
What.

The warlock's jump is clearly the worst in the game. Gingerly hovering is not my idea of jumping and it has never performed better than the Hunter or the Titan.

The Hunter has the best jump because it's a regular ass jump.

Yup. And I agree with you there isn't a huge difference with the classes. But if I had describe the general overall feel of each class I would stick by what I said.

Not even LFG can help me get a Trials group this weekend. People really want those 320 SRL helmets, huh?

Radabe

Neo Member
Anyone have the golgoroth cp I could grab for my group? Things are slow even on lfg. Guess most ppl have already done it.

Edit - actually ignore this - found one!

derek212

I have a quick questions that I would like answered if can.

1) is it worth buying the book for srl ? I'm lvl 25

2) is the $20 dlc good ? The collection Ed? Worth the buy ?

New player

No question, need for speed. So many 310+ helmets once you hit rank 3. I'm grinding to infuse every helmet I can.

But it's so booooring and I already memorized every inch of the whopping two whole tracks (ugh). Add to that the relative insignificance of light level once you get to a certain point and the fact that we'll all be drowning in 310+ helms in the near future and I just have zero desire to grind racing instead of what this game does best - shootin'.

deoee

Someone willing to help my friend aquire the black spindle? We are both over 290 and he has not done it yet :|

psn: deoee0

But it's so booooring and I already memorized every inch of the whopping two whole tracks (ugh). Add to that the relative insignificance of light level once you get to a certain point and the fact that we'll all be drowning in 310+ helms in the near future and I just have zero desire to grind racing instead of what this game does best - shootin'.
What the hell are you talking about?

X-Frame

I've played against someone using this set up before and every time he ran it looked like he was gliding on the air.

Whenever the Dunemarchers come out, they'll have this ability as well. Increased sprint speed, increased movement speed while aiming, and faster turn radius while sprinting. Essentially they're Headstrong + Radiant Dance Machines + Mk. 44 Stand Asides in 1 (minus the increased Shoulder Charge duration).

Kinda nuts. They did lose the "increased slide distance" AKA kneepads though. That was on there all this time but they took it off after the 2.1 update to the Armory. Thagomizers were also changed, not sure about the other class exotics we're waiting on.

adarker

Banned
God Destiny people are the worst! If you're not willing to dedicate your life to this game then NO ONE will help you with anything....ever. LFG means looking for grumps! RNG=Running numbers game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Its easier to do trials, i had the quest on two characters, and i went in to trials using last word. Completed it on both without noticing, a card on each.

Yeah well I asked if anyone wants to do trials but nobody did :p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow broke my current Venus record by more than two seconds down to 4:10, still came in third only. Jeebus.

Third for trials bounties??

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
God Destiny people are the worst! If you're not willing to dedicate your life to this game then NO ONE will help you with anything....ever. LFG means looking for grumps! RNG=Running numbers game.

Sorry to hear that
Wish I was capable of what I did when I was playing, would have helped out with anything you needed

Sucks I'm still on a slow burn to getting better

Deku Tree

LFG is the last place you should go. Look for people here. Much better.

Can we try more than once to get the Spindle ship on a character thats gotten spindle?

Also about to run spindle quest if anyone wants to join lmk.

Sorry to hear that
Wish I was capable of what I did when I was playing, would have helped out with anything you needed

Sucks I'm still on a slow burn to getting better
bIiplYg.gif
You can return the favor to the community when you return in exchange for getting your characters up to date..if drizzay doesn't do it all before I can ;)

FYI, if anyone didn't know there are 3 new Dead Ghosts on the Moon as of the latest patch.

One in the Hall of Wisdom near the entrance to the Oryx Chamber.

One on a Light Fixture in the Circle of Bones.

One in the rafters way above Phogoth.

Hint:
Next Event is probably related to Phogoth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom