• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundr51

Is there a separate thread for Xbox users? Aside from izuna, everybody else is on PS4. After watching his stream, not so sure I even want the spindle now.

Iceman829

Can you even get 320 gear without buying the book because SRL is just video game aids. Every single match I play is 3 people that just run me into a wall and try to keep me out of the top 3 while their teammates place. I've been sitting on 3 wins in class B for about 4 days. This mode is just ass.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can you even get 320 gear without buying the book because SRL is just video game aids. Every single match I play is 3 people that just run me into a wall and try to keep me out of the top 3 while their teammates place. I've been sitting on 3 wins in class B for about 4 days. This mode is just ass.

Why would the book help you get a 320 helmet? You need rank 3 for those drops, the book doesn't help with that

Grave Robber has a Black Spindle, hype.

Many thanks and B I G P L A Y S to Unstable for dragging two newbie characters through it. Finished it with 90 seconds left despite my ~265 Light baby Nightstalker and another friend's ~220 Light potatoe sack.

Iceman829

Why would the book help you get a 320 helmet? You need rank 3 for those drops, the book doesn't help with that

I was just asking to make sure I'm not wasting my time losing races in this dumb game mode to get a helmet because I've only seen 1 helmet drop from oryx in the past month and a half

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was just asking to make sure I'm not wasting my time losing races in this dumb game mode to get a helmet because I've only seen 1 helmet drop from oryx in the past month and a half

Rank 1: 290-300
Rank 2: 300-310
Rank 3: 310-320

Anyone for spindle and chaperone? Need to kill the brothers. Last night atempt with ramdoms left me on the verge of despair.
Edit: I'll be plying cannon fodder in crucible for a while

Unstable

Many thanks and B I G P L A Y S to Unstable for dragging two newbie characters through it. Finished it with 90 seconds left despite my ~265 Light baby Nightstalker and another friend's ~220 Light potatoe sack.

sleepy plays

zzz

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Jesus Fuck bro

/bow

I keep seeing my chars grow so fucking quickly
Yesterday Hunter was 32;142 LL, today 40;265LL
LOL

Good thing I future proofed my ass to the point of being overstocked on everything
Would've been a slow ass burn
Whenever you start my Warlock, and get her decent for NF/Raid she has the highest Cryptarch possible, I think he's Rank 70 for her, maybe it might bring you luck whenever you decrypt

Huge thanks again
MVP for me!

Nice well done! Very cool of y'all

it's guaranteed helmet dude

cobalt izuna
You can't know that though. So far, the challenge mode drops have pulled from the respective boss's entire loot table. Warpriest was heavies and sniper. Golgoroth was any armor piece. That means logically, oryx will be primaries and helmet. You are not garunteed a helmet every time, much like we were not garunteed gloves from golgoroth every time.

Izuna

Banned
You can't know that though. So far, the challenge mode drops have pulled from the respective boss's entire loot table. Warpriest was heavies and sniper. Golgoroth was any armor piece. That means logically, oryx will be primaries and helmet. You are not garunteed a helmet every time, much like we were not garunteed gloves from golgoroth every time.

>_< I'm sure...

IT HAS TO BEEEE

Chucker

Welp, Thundr just got his thingie XD so it's not that bad

(lol were we all just lurkin'?)

We scurry like cockroaches when somebody mentions the 4 usually.

That said, I'm all in on the other side, got my titan to 263, my Hunter is around 30 and my lock is... well he has the Stag when I create him, so that's nice.

Izuna

Banned
We scurry like cockroaches when somebody mentions the 4 usually.

That said, I'm all in on the other side, got my titan to 263, my Hunter is around 30 and my lock is... well he has the Stag when I create him, so that's nice.

So uh, why didn't you ask me for the Spindle?

Professor is in a giving mood

Izuna

Banned
=| I think that is about 55? Spindle Drops from 29! completed runs.

I mean, considering how long it has been up for, I don't think I wasted as much time as I thought...

I checked my excel sheet and it's definitely not 34 runs like I thought it was haha.

I can safely say the Ship doesn't drop anymore if your three chrs didn't get it. I mean I knew that beforehand but this is definitive proof if there was any.

Jafku

Anyone want to help me with the black spindle mission? Trying to help my refer-a-friend get it if possible. PSN Jafku
EDIT: NVM. Can't do it :(

=| I think that is about 55? Spindle Drops from 29! completed runs.

I mean, considering how long it has been up for, I don't think I wasted as much time as I thought...

I checked my excel sheet and it's definitely not 34 runs like I thought it was haha.

I can safely say the Ship doesn't drop anymore if your three chrs didn't get it. I mean I knew that beforehand but this is definitive proof if there was any.

damn nicely done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom