• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Live

Looking to knock out a quick Oryx kill.

1. Me Ty_84
2. Akai
3. androo2300
4. TheLintendo
5. RickyRobertson

Join up for your 310 helmet

Ty

Toki767

455 rep to go to rank 3. Playing with randoms is so horrible. I don't know if they're inadvertently crashing into me on purpose or if they just don't know how to control a sparrow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
455 rep to go to rank 3. Playing with randoms is so horrible. I don't know if they're inadvertently crashing into me on purpose or if they just don't know how to control a sparrow.

The worst ones are those that go out of their way to hit you, resulting in them missing gates and being way off course too. Like why would you do that?!?

Daemul

It's some of the former but mostly the latter I've found, the sparrow handling isn't the best and could be massively improved.

The pain is worth it though, once you get to rank 3 you can take it easy since your position doesn't matter anymore.

The worst ones are those that go out of their way to hit you, resulting in them missing gates and being way off course too. Like why would you do that?!?

So that you don't get the gate? I don't go out of my way to bump people, but if someone is right next to me and we are both headed for a gate I will try and bump them off the path of the gate, (hopefully into an obstruction). That's just a winning play. So I'm definitely not going to knock anyone else for doing the same.

Number45

=| I think that is about 55? Spindle Drops from 29! completed runs.

I mean, considering how long it has been up for, I don't think I wasted as much time as I thought...

I checked my excel sheet and it's definitely not 34 runs like I thought it was haha.

I can safely say the Ship doesn't drop anymore if your three chrs didn't get it. I mean I knew that beforehand but this is definitive proof if there was any.
Thanks for the offer earlier, but managed to get with 15 seconds to spare with a couple of guys from /r/FireTeams. ^_^

No ship for any of us.

Can anyone help me do NF with a first time NF'er. I ran it already, won't be able to use my mic but I'm hoping we can breeze through it. Just hopped on to help this guy, got to run soon so trying to do it fast

Please join on me if you can help me and a friend do NF

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So that you don't get the gate? I don't go out of my way to bump people, but if someone is right next to me and we are both headed for a gate I will try and bump them off the path of the gate, (hopefully into an obstruction). That's just a winning play. So I'm definitely not going to knock anyone else for doing the same.

No I'm talking about those that themselves miss a gate and get way off-course JUST to hit you. It's a lose-lose.

Sparrow racing is legit the most frusting thing I have ever done in destiny.

2nd place.. 2nd place..2nd place..

all fucking day.

how in ever single match made game do I lose by 1 second or less.

Doing some CoO Runes for the SRL quest, then looking to start a SRL train later.

Let me know if you need em.

If you or anyone else have a spot for CoO, send an invite to PSN: GraveRobberX. Need the 6 Tier 1s, 3 Tier 2s, and a Tier 3 for the 300 Artifact.

Trying to finish Taken War Earth now for the 1000 Yard Stare so I can do Trials before reset.

Almost got to Mercury with biggy and manny. 8-1, last match went 4-5. These guys are always fun to play with.

Went 8-1 with Blaze and PewPewPewBow as well with a 5-4 loss that burned our mercy when we basically lost to lag. Connections have been shit.

Hope we both make Mercury again soon xD

If you or anyone else have a spot for CoO, send an invite to PSN: GraveRobberX. Need the 6 Tier 1s, 3 Tier 2s, and a Tier 3 for the 300 Artifact.

Trying to finish Taken War Earth now for the 1000 Yard Stare so I can do Trials before reset.

You could be carried through the challenge to get the 320 artifact straight up maybe?

Just reading through the last couple of pages now..

Oh is it a class item?

No, if you wear all the book armor, it has small lights that glow every couple of seconds. $10 for a walking party light :p

It's a great mode for just hanging out and chatting

Exactly, that's all we did.

Just noticed the Beltane shader now says "Obtain all calcified fragments" and the Agonarch Karve ship now says "Defeat Oryx in the King's Fall Raid (Heroic)"

Raid ship always had the 'defeat oryx on heroic' requirement in the kiosk. Assuming it will a drop from killing oryx on challenge mode.

50 fragment reward likely is going to beltane shader and the fatal vision ship.

Ruthless has done an amazing job with the SRL train. Helped me get my S Licence and learn the tracks. I'm now ranked in the top 75,000 on Guardian GG after starting the weekend ranked 250,000. After initially thinking I was going to hate SRL I actually find it quite enjoyable.

Ty

Thanks Ty, it was fun and didn't feel like a chore. Good fun and only due to amazing gaffers were we able to keep the train going on for so long.

SRL needs more tracks, after rank 3 everyone will basically just play for 320 helmets and class items, not worry about winning or rep.

I can help with CoO, will be online in half an hour..

I also need CoO. Need 1 Calcium Fragment from CoO for ToM.

Could we do that at the same time?

yep, that works Wheel. I'm ready whenever if you two are still down for it. Just send a game invite to GRX.

You could be carried through the challenge to get the 320 artifact straight up maybe?

Yeah, I'm definitely planning on this as well. The catch is I probably need the 300 artifact just to get a reasonable light for being carried through HM KF. If I can be 290+ it'd be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom