• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
4:03.603 on Venus, fuck yeah. Also had an insane comeback on Mars after I was taken out before the first corner. 319 class item and a shader as rewards.

For the first curse quest, and the 7 kill spree, does it have to be 7 kills with the weapon, or 7 kills with the weapon equipped?

In other words, can I use a super or heavy to help?

Shiv47

For the first curse quest, and the 7 kill spree, does it have to be 7 kills with the weapon, or 7 kills with the weapon equipped?

In other words, can I use a super or heavy to help?

In the crucible? Seven in one match with Imprecation. The pve part is seven in a row using triple tap for the extra bullet.

Best option? Find two other people and cheese it in rumble.

They buffed Imprecation so it shouldn't be as difficult. I almost want to say it's worth it to try not to cheese it because forcing yourself to use the Imprecation will improve your HC gunplay significantly. I say this as someone who suffered through and finished that quest legitimately and before the Imprecation buff.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy shit thanks to all helping Drizzy out!
🎆💖🎆💖🎆💖

Been watching progress through the app, amazing how proficient and fast it is
Me texting Drizzy recently:
cWveISD.jpg

Also GODDAMN ruthles!
DAT SRL train hype through PSN group chat was hilarious on phone
That new PSN messenger app is very pro!
All I would get is you asking people to join in on the train...

Sucks I'm still here but I have awesome friends who can help me get to at least a manageable tier once I come back and I'm not too underleveled

Once again I tip my hat at the generosity of DGAF
🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩

ZOONAMI

Anyone willing to do the undying mind strike that's part of the hunger pangs / old hunger? For some reason it says it has matchmaking, but then it doesn't.

Would also do trials, or a raid.

PSN Patatatinahat

phen0m24

waves at Tyler Durden whom I just saw in SRL

My Sparrow was on fire and took one too many landing.

Went from first to nearly worst fast. :(

Mindlog

I confirmed that my trigger isn't fully registering on my white controller.
On flat sections where I topped 130+ my white controller is going 122-125.

I don't like the DS4.

LTWood12

🎆💖🎆💖🎆💖

cWveISD.jpg

Also GODDAMN ruthles!

Sucks I'm still here but I have awesome friends who can help me get to at least a manageable tier once I come back and I'm not too underleveled

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩

We're all looking forward to your glorious return :).

Born2Live

Ruthless has done an amazing job with the SRL train. Helped me get my S Licence and learn the tracks. I'm now ranked in the top 75,000 on Guardian GG after starting the weekend ranked 250,000. After initially thinking I was going to hate SRL I actually find it quite enjoyable.

Ty

wrongway

The best part of SRL is taking the lead on the first turn, staying there uncontested the whole time, then doing a surprise cartwheel on the last turn of the last lap and exploding. :x

Anyway, this game's turned out to be pretty damn fun. I really only picked it up out of curiosity since I finally have one of the new boxes (Xbone), but it's been soaking up virtually all my game time.

🎆💖🎆💖🎆💖

cWveISD.jpg

Also GODDAMN ruthles!

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩
welp at this rate I wont have to log into your account.

Mindlog

Just bought the 20th anniversary PS4 controller.

Is it good?
I'm looking around and apparently Best Buy has a PS now start kit for $39.99.
Seems like a decent price for a DS4 and a bunch of other junk I'll never use.
Same thing happened to me. My L2 spring is fucked. Change to L1. Works better
Might end up doing that. I'm really comfortable using the triggers and bumpers as they are though.
My biggest problem is that there is no way to now if my other controller is truly registering the full range either. The PS4 OS needs to be able to calibrate triggers.

Raxious

Noticed the game's currently on sale on PSN with all the expansions for 30 euros. I have the base game but haven't played in months.

How difficult is it for someone to start all over again? If i were to buy the game on PSN I won't have access to my old lvl 20 character.

Deku Tree

How do I get the Arc/Solar/Void Sparrows?

Random drop from the rank up packages in SRL (can also drop from the purchased ones)

No, you get one RNG sparrow from your first S License package. Any other sparrows must be bought for $5. And it's RNG which one you get.

Edit: you can get a horn kit from your second and third s license package and those have a chance to drop the ev43 super nice sparrow but it's only a chance. Or you can buy the horn kit for $1 from Tess.

You also have a chance to get a kit that drops a sparrow from NF.

But that's it.

danthefan

It's €30 for the game + Taken King on PSN at the moment and I'm really close to jumping on it.

I've had zero interest in the game to this point... I'm just wondering has the content that was released in the vanilla version of the game gone totally out of date, if grouping up is important does anyone still play it?

It's €30 for the game + Taken King on PSN at the moment and I'm really close to jumping on it.

I've had zero interest in the game to this point... I'm just wondering has the content that was released in the vanilla version of the game gone totally out of date, if grouping up is important does anyone still play it?

Old content is there if you wanna try it but with the 25 level buff you can jump straight to the newer stuff.Also if you do decide to buy it pm me so we can do the refer a friend quest that will give us sweet gear and a Tron like sparrow.

Or anyone else that buys it lmk and we can do the frjend quest and we both get the rewards.

Psn legendkilla3rd

Edit:tips basically run the TTk story missions then start working on the TTk quests to get legendary weapons the best is 100 yard stare which is gotten free from Taken earth quest.Also do the sword quest its one of the best new eapins and make certain captains easy peasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom