• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also need CoO. Need 1 Calcium Fragment from CoO for ToM.

Could we do that at the same time?

Yeah I don't mind, have tons of runes.

Back from a few days vacation, mostly out of the loop. Anything interesting go down over the weekend?

Hope you had a nice time. SRL is fun activity and dropping decent loot, we had trains going on for a full day yesterday. Hoping that the ranks don't reset on tuesday, everyone should be able to get to rank 3 with and a chance for 320 light helmets and class items.

yep, that works Wheel. I'm ready whenever if you two are still down for it. Just send a game invite to GRX.

Yeah, I'm definitely planning on this as well. The catch is I probably need the 300 artifact just to get a reasonable light for being carried through HM KF. If I can be 290+ it'd be fine.

Can help with raid too, I think unstable also hasn't done the rest of the raid on his titan since reset, so we could get GRX through hm KF without much trouble..

Getting some food, will be 10-15 mins Drizz and Wheel.

GhaleonEB

Hope you had a nice time. SRL is fun activity and dropping decent loot, we had trains going on for a full day yesterday. Hoping that the ranks don't reset on tuesday, everyone should be able to get to rank 3 with and a chance for 320 light helmets and class items.

Hoping to hit rank 3 over the course of the run - just hit rank 1 before I left. I find I can't do too many races in a row - they're stressful. :lol

spyder_ur

Now that I have mastered the Vex gate I am almost always winning on Mars. Still, fuck that gate.

I'm a little weaker on Venus though I like the track better.

Helmets raining everywhere. A little weird as that has always been what has held my light level back.

Namikaze1

It's Star Wars The Force Awakens Week!! :D

joGep31.png

uUJLZ8q.png

I'm around if you guys need another for the raid as well.

Thanks mate.

Hoping to hit rank 3 over the course of the run - just hit rank 1 before I left. I find I can't do too many races in a row - they're stressful. :lol

That's why you jump on the GAF train :)

Helmets raining everywhere. A little weird as that has always been what has held my light level back.

Yup, I've had terrible luck with helmets, so this is the best way to get some.

Quick question, does the Nightfall now grant 500 faction rep or is it just Vanguard rep?

500 vanguard, 250 faction.

It's Star Wars The Force Awakens Week!! :D

Nice. Don't steal all the helmets nami, or I'll spoil Star Wars for you :p

JESUS.

4-5 hours of sparrow racing trying to get 1st. Second about a million times.

last race 1st place by a large margin. DUAL SHOCK DIES.

FML.

Namikaze1

I had no idea what I was gonna go with for the Artifact slot. It was when I was I would say 70% done with the pic that I decided to go with Anakin's first robot hand.

Also, that cape is 317. :p

Cape preventing Vader from reaching 320.

Namikaze1

Well, looks like I'll be taking the top spot on the WoS quite easily.

I approve of this post
I approve of you approving the post.

I got tickets for Thursday at 7pm at a national museum, only real IMAX in DC. Going to be fun.
Planning to see it midnight with the GF(the 7pm showings got sold out fast here)

Then again Friday morning with my little brother.

Nice. Don't steal all the helmets nami, or I'll spoil Star Wars for you :p
I can't make any promises.

Deku Tree

I decided to come in dead last but finish before the timer if I don't come in first. See what happens to the MM.

Next race, rekt a bunch of scrubs lol.

And trolled with 311 helmet too.

^^^

JESUS.

4-5 hours of sparrow racing trying to get 1st. Second about a million times.

last race 1st place by a large margin. DUAL SHOCK DIES.

FML.

The method is real. If your about to not come in first then stop and wait at the finish line until the race ending counter goes down to zero and cross when it is at like two seconds. Triggers their skill based MM to put you against worse players.

Deku Tree

I think I'm gonna buy the record book just because I like SRL so much and I want it to come back soon, with more tracks and time trial mode and downloadable ghosts of other racers and races.

I think I already completed the book 100%.

^^^

The method is real. If your about to not come in first then stop and wait at the finish line until the race ending counter goes down to zero and cross when it is at like two seconds. Triggers their skill based MM to put you against worse players.

thanks i will give it a try. I have literally lost by <1 second like 30 times today

Namikaze1

Feels so weird to be going to a 7pm opening show. Going with my nephew and his dad :)
Midnight for me. 7PM showings got sold out fast at the big IMAX theater near me. There's a theater even closer to where I live but no IMAX screens.

Bought 2 tickets for the midnight showing and two for an early Friday showing. Going with the GF and a bunch of friends for the midnight showing and taking my little brother Friday morning to see it.

X-Frame

Why don't snipers have a movement penalty like shotguns do? They're like 3x the size of a shotgun. PvP is all about a sniper body shot now and then following up with TLW.

It's also strange because Bungie's nerfs to shotguns just seemed to make the high-impact class even more mandatory. I'm not seeing anywhere near the number of Invective's or higher RoF shotguns since TTK launched -- instead people are taking out their Y1 Matador's and Felwinter's again.

Magik

Why don't snipers have a movement penalty like shotguns do? They're like 3x the size of a shotgun. PvP is all about a sniper body shot now and then following up with TLW.

It's also strange because Bungie's nerfs to shotguns just seemed to make the high-impact class even more mandatory. I'm not seeing anywhere near the number of Invective's or higher RoF shotguns since TTK launched -- instead people are taking out their Y1 Matador's and Felwinter's again.

Because Bungie are idiots at pvp.

Deku Tree

Maybe Bungie is giving us 320 helmets and class items thru SLR because challenge mode HM Oryx will only be dropping 320 primaries?

I would guess that you get a guaranteed 320 primary and a guaranteed 320 from anything from the HM loot table.

Hopefully the rewards rotate. It would be silly to keep getting 320 artifacts from both WP and Golg every time their CM comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom