• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheel you coming for CoO?

We lost you Wheel, nooo. Come back!

umm yeah I got the 300 artifact. Thanks so much for your help DJ!

I was going to do 5 quick Vanguard strikes so I could progress that quest line to the 5 Heroics. Then I was probably just going to do one or two Heroics and a Nightfall perhaps. Depends on if/when there'd be a carry raid going down.

Maybe your setup was why I sounded like a bot. Unless voices. :p

I need to go back and check my saved video to see if it picked up any of your crazy robot madness. I really wish you could've heard what I was hearing.

There's definitely something busted with my setup. Mic and share function has been coming and going...

Shiv47

Okay, anyone available for tier 3 CoO? Need that fragment. Also want to do Golgy CM if anyone is still looking. Failing all that, can do some SRL.

We lost you Wheel, nooo. Come back!

umm yeah I got the 300 artifact. Thanks so much for your help DJ!

I was going to do 5 quick Vanguard strikes so I could progress that quest line to the 5 Heroics. Then I was probably just going to do one or two Heroics and a Nightfall perhaps. Depends on if/when there'd be a carry raid going down.

No worries. Invite me for the heroics, and can help with nightfall if there is no one else who needs the nf loot.

Okay, anyone available for tier 3 CoO? Need that fragment. Also want to do Golgy CM if anyone is still looking. Failing all that, can do some SRL.

I can do t3 with you if you want.

X-Frame

Kagool. The witch with the pet ogre

Kagool is the easiest one IMO. Kill all the Eyes to buff your weapons, kill the big Orge before the mini Orge's spawn, then just bum-rush Kagool with a Raze-Lighter or Dark Drinker and destroy her in 3 seconds.

Shiv47

Kagool is the easiest one IMO. Kill all the Eyes to buff your weapons, kill the big Orge before the mini Orge's spawn, then just bum-rush Kagool with a Raze-Lighter or Dark Drinker and destroy her in 3 seconds.

Was shocked at how easy that was, actually. In the tier 2 Bracus battle, had a phalanx blast me all the way to one of the platforms opposite the court. Couldn't die and get back in time to continue. Never had that happen. Thanks Ruthless for the help by the way!

Was shocked at how easy that was, actually. In the tier 2 Bracus battle, had a phalanx blast me all the way to one of the platforms opposite the court. Couldn't die and get back in time to continue. Never had that happen. Thanks Ruthless for the help by the way!

Sure, no worries. This t3 is the easiest of the three variants.

Anyone else need t3 court of oryx?

Or the two timed missions for SRL PS quest?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That jump before the rotating blades is the worst

I can go full speed straight into it and STILL miss the jump.

Then I went into it at 115 and it catapulted me far. Wtf. do I need to get off the gas before going into it or something? What's the secret? Hitting it head on and with full speed just clearly doesnt work for me

1 spot if anyone needs 2x tier 3 court of oryx, doing them now..

PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

That jump before the rotating blades is the worst

I can go full speed straight into it and STILL miss the jump.

Then I went into it at 115 and it catapulted me far. Wtf. do I need to get off the gas before going into it or something? What's the secret? Hitting it head on and with full speed just clearly doesnt work for me

If you're using the perk on the helmet, you'll need to pull back on the left stick during that jump.

Just unequip the helmet or disable that perk otherwise.

Dalek

It sucks that once you're on S-Rank and working to get to Rep 3 in racing, everyone is just already expert-level. So everyone is all bunched up together the entire race-and if you so much as hit the tip of a little rock and go off path for a split second-you're doomed to last place. This really needs a blue shell!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
1 spot if anyone needs 2x tier 3 court of oryx, doing them now..

PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

If you're using the perk on the helmet, you'll need to pull back on the left stick during that jump.

Just unequip the helmet or disable that perk otherwise.

Goddamnit I KNEW there was something that changed, I didnt have the problem at first. Must be since upgrading the helmet.
The helmet perk is amazing otherwise though, I'll try pulling back. Thanks lol.

No worries. Invite me for the heroics, and can help with nightfall if there is no one else who needs the nf loot..

Jumped 20+ light up to 285.5. Just wanna do a Heroic and a NFall but I could probably get carried through HM KF, including the Golgi challenge, pretty soon here. Honestly the Golgi challenge would be one of the easier things to do I feel like.

Btw when do you start getting a chance at 310 exotics? I'm sitting on a primary and a heavy for the time being. I felt like above 300, maybe 301, is worth a shot. Otherwise I'd have to wait for 311 which might be possible depending on HM KF luck and maybe some Trials games for the bounties.

Eating now but I'll probably be around later, not sure how long you were gonna be online. Hopefully my mic resuscitates.

Jumped 20+ light up to 285.5. Just wanna do a Heroic and a NFall but I could probably get carried through HM KF, including the Golgi challenge, pretty soon here. Honestly the Golgi challenge would be one of the easier things to do I feel like.

Btw when do you start getting a chance at 310 exotics? I'm sitting on a primary and a heavy for the time being. I felt like above 300, maybe 301, is worth a shot. Otherwise I'd have to wait for 311 which might be possible depending on HM KF luck and maybe some Trials games for the bounties.

Eating now but I'll probably be around later, not sure how long you were gonna be online. Hopefully my mic resuscitates.

Nice.

Above 300 for chance at 310 exotics. 311+ will guarantee 310 exotic,

I'll be available, just send me a message whenever.

I'm looking to do a variety of things tonight... if anyone needs an extra body, let me know.

Spindle / Daily Heroic
Trials of Osiris (casual play is fine; mainly doing bounties)
Nightfalls
HM Oryx
T3 Court of Oryx

I'm PSN on Semedi, or just send me a message here (I'm told my name is hard to search for on PSN).

Join for T3.

I've now had helmets drop at every light level possible after hitting rank 3 except 320, I think Nami took them all.

:(

You are correct.

Namikaze1

Went back and fixed some things while changing one thing. Got rid of the pink armor that was visible as well as the small bit of the raid pulse rifle showing before. Went and added the Emperor as Vader's Ghost. Pic is now perfect in my eyes.

UbE5ZBp.png

Deku Tree

It sucks that once you're on S-Rank and working to get to Rep 3 in racing, everyone is just already expert-level. So everyone is all bunched up together the entire race-and if you so much as hit the tip of a little rock and go off path for a split second-you're doomed to last place. This really needs a blue shell!

It's not s rank. It's the skill based MM that has to do with your recent race times, and probably your recent placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom