• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_id

Thanks for the golgoroth CM run guys. That went really well. I'm still stuck at 317 but hey, I finally have the RAM.

Any SRL trains happening tonight?

Zocano

It's probably being held off until SRL is over. Otherwise the SRL icon would disappear in the director @_@

gvHlJfN.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just a coincidence both dropped with 2nd place. First is the worst, second is the best.

0g3zu80.png

AhKidzk.png

Rank better not reset. Rank 5 is like 12000.

Parham

Banned
Leveled up my main from 11 to 34 just playing SRL and completing the related bounties. Now that I've completed S Class, I'm going to move on to finishing up the record book. It's been surprisingly fun, but I'm starting to lose patience with the lolphysics that seemingly plague sparrows at the most inopportune times.

LTWood12

Grave Robber has a Black Spindle, hype.

Many thanks and B I G P L A Y S to Unstable for dragging two newbie characters through it. Finished it with 90 seconds left despite my ~265 Light baby Nightstalker and another friend's ~220 Light potatoe sack.

Holy shit. You, him, and the other boyz are on another fucking level.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Grave Robber has a Black Spindle, hype.

Many thanks and B I G P L A Y S to Unstable for dragging two newbie characters through it. Finished it with 90 seconds left despite my ~265 Light baby Nightstalker and another friend's ~220 Light potatoe sack.

Woah, that's nuts.

Chucker

I feel like I haven't gotten a shader in ages. Got my helm and class item for my Hunter and Titan, and like 3 shaders. I need my obnoxious neon colors, damnit!

Sometimes I think this game has a bias to people who haven't played in a while. I just played Destiny today for the first time in over a month. I decided to take a crack at the hard mode raid since I never did it before.

My team stopped after Golgorath because we did the challenge mode or we.

I got 320 artifact, 320 boots, and 316 (or 314 I forgot) chest piece, bumping me up from 307 to 312

Sometimes I think this game has a bias to people who haven't played in a while. I just played Destiny today for the first time in over a month. I decided to take a crack at the hard mode raid since I never did it before.

My team stopped after Golgorath because we did the challenge mode or we.

I got 320 artifact, 320 boots, and 316 (or 314 I forgot) chest piece, bumping me up from 307 to 312

You get 320 artifact + 320 gear from challenge golgy. Not surprising that it bumped you up that much when you were 307.

Anybody still run Vog or CE? Having only recently gotten the game on Ps4, I need to go through these at least once again, preferably one on hard.

What's max level in SLR 5? Worth the grind?

Rank 10 gives you an exotic sparrow.

kappa..

There is no max rank. Rank 3 onward, each rank requires 8500 rep and each rank up reward only gives a racer tool kit that contains a random piece of cosmetic gear. There is zero reason to level up beyond rank 3.

Just get to rank 3 and play how you want (win, lose, boost) for a chance at 320 helmet and class item.

grief

Sorry for the busted mic but always happy to help. Good job guys! Plenty of time left on the clock.

And Grief got the ship! Lucky dog.

Sorry, I didn't check the thread so I didn't know you didn't have a mic!
Thanks a lot for the help and also shout out to Semedi for also volunteering to help, you guys are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom