• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

I need to pack for my trip but I wanna finish the stupid Jolly Holidays SLR way first.

I think I have a problem.

Sad I'll miss Challenge Oryx :(

Ask Drizzay to play on your account.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL i just tried the matchmaking-cheese by just chilling at the start line

Got 3% towards Jolly Holidays just by moving in the last 5 seconds

This wouldve saved my so much effort too (EVEN MORE effort than SLR>Crucible already saves me lol)

Seems like we've got enough for the Golgi challenge, if everyone's okay w carrying me. Just send an invite to Grave when we're ready.

Edit: ^yeah sounds good, wait for Mike

Sure, if someone has Warpriest CP we can do that :). Otherwise I have the checkpoint for Golgoroth so we'd be able to jump straight into the action.

I have Totems on the Drizzay account although I imagine that phase might actually be harder to carry than WP or Golgi. I'm up for as much or as little as people are willing to do.

He's talking about the phallus room [chest].

Three of Coins are egalatarian, but they kinda destroyed raid chests and Nightfalls. What's the point in struggling through tough content for a chance at an exotic that will likely be a 295 ghost or shards, when I get a better chance Sparrow racing with 3oC?

The end game reward system needs to be significantly overhauled for Destiny 2.

I got a 310 Dragon's Breath. Probably going to infuse it into Sleeper Simulant, even though it got nerfed in the last patch.

URL="https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3wq9j9/hey_everyone_just_wanted_to_give_a_heads_up_to/"]even though it got nerfed in the last patch. [/URL]

Ugh, thought it felt like the cooldown was longer between shots. Why include this particular gun in the blanket fusion rifle change while excluding it from the universal fusion rifle armor perks?

Three of Coins are egalatarian, but they kinda destroyed raid chests and Nightfalls. What's the point in struggling through tough content for a chance at an exotic that will likely be a 295 ghost or shards, when I get a better chance Sparrow racing with 3oC?

The end game reward system needs to be significantly overhauled for Destiny 2.

I got a 310 Dragon's Breath. Probably going to infuse it into Sleeper Simulant, even though it got nerfed in the last patch.

Everything is getting nerfed. Nothing Manacles. Bones. Just nerf it all.

Everything is getting nerfed. Nothing Manacles. Bones. Just nerf it all.

Don't forget Archphage Symbiote!

aaaa-No-fun-allowed.jpg

But can we really be so upset over nerfs when we have 0.04% buffs?

I would give anything to have a frank discussion with Bungie designers and the investment team about what how successful they think they were with Taken King now that everything's been rolled out. Are we in for another year of this?

Namikaze1

This game seriously doesn't want me to hit under 4:10 on Venus.

This time, the enemies had ended up doing a shit ton of damage to the sparrow on the first lap. About three-fourths into the final lap, the game decided my sparrow had enough and exploded. Lost a lot of time.

O.O Menacles and Bones are getting nerfed??? Whyyyyyy

Yup. Nothing Manacles tracking was reduced to pretty much nothing. I guess you can get an extra scatter grenade still. That's something.

Bones still does as intended, but at a significantly reduced benefit. You don't get the maximum height or control from the perks when using them.

Don't forget Archphage Symbiote!

Remember when everyone was complaining about how OP Archphage was prior to TTK? Oh wait...

Apparently John W will be on next week's Crucible Radio podcast. I don't expect many details to be discussed, but there's something at least. I'm guessing they're trying to save some face from the 0.04% nonsense.

Mindlog

Yup. Nothing Manacles tracking was reduced to pretty much nothing. I guess you can get an extra scatter grenade still. That's something.

Bones still does as intended, but at a significantly reduced benefit. You don't get the maximum height or control from the perks when using them.

Remember when everyone was complaining about how OP Archphage was prior to TTK? Oh wait...

Apparently John W will be on next week's Crucible Radio podcast. I don't expect many details to be discussed, but there's something at least. I'm guessing they're trying to save some face from the 0.04% nonsense.
I used AS 90% of the time in everything which was a bit of a problem, but the new subclass and exotics were already shifting me away from that. The countdown for AS GG is silly within the context of other supers. Nothing Manacles were a niche PvP exotic that I'll never use again. Very lucky my last exotic glove engram was a pair of 310 Manacles :|

Hopefully, next on the list is for Skull of Dire Space Dragon to reduce Nova Bomb's range by half or eliminate 1 shatter projectile.

SgtCobra

HARROWED
QULLIM'S
TERMINUS

It's everywhere, this is even worse than the Jolder's Hammer days when it comes to LMG's.

I really need to play that raid sometime.

Wait wait wait wait. WHAT?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/3wsn5l/stealth_nerf_to_the_bones_of_eao/

That was true of year 1 Bones too. The jump was reduced for whichever type was selected. I think they act the same (no nerf).

I'm not 100% sure then.

I used AS 90% of the time in everything which was a bit of a problem, but the new subclass and exotics were already shifting me away from that. The countdown for AS GG is silly within the context of other supers. Nothing Manacles were a niche PvP exotic that I'll never use again. Very lucky my last exotic glove engram was a pair of 310 Manacles :|

Hopefully, next on the list is for Skull of Dire Space Dragon to reduce Nova Bomb's range by half or eliminate 1 shatter projectile.

Yeah, I guess something about having 4 GG shots for that long didn't mesh well in their play testing? I guess it could be considered a bit too much in 6v6 but then again...Sunbreakers just now got nerfed. Who knows anymore.

This confirms why the reward is 320 helmets. What's the other source of 320 helmets? Oryx. Also not worth the frustration.

That said, I have 20 shards ready to go for Challenge mode tomorrow. For maximum disappointment.*

I'm betting the rewards will be 320 primary, 320 artifact. Nothing else. Because after tomorrow, what's the point of raiding unless you're desperate to be 320.

*2 shards
** I know only normal mode uses shards

Why do you say this?

Ha! Broke 4:01 for Venus.

No idea how the world record is almost 10 seconds faster. I literally hit every gate. Same as all the top times.

I can see shaving off a 2-3 seconds at most, but no way 10. I'm uploading the video now.

In the mean time I found my Blue Shell culprit:

This fucking rock is taller than a sparrow and has full on collision that acts like a solid wall.

Buyer Beware!

LTWood12

That's just because too many people don't have this beauty:

pIbtiRL.png

But you don't ever have to reload the Terminus.

edit: Another page topper? I'm on a roll. Let's go with some of my favorite weapons that have been left behind.

ZPP3BTIl.jpg

gbVJ6Tol.jpg

ZoJEzpjm.png

NpLR25Wl.jpg

Yes damn it I miss my shot package Felwinter's Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom