• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrS

Banned
hmmm, I stand corrected. Well running 4 shade phases is the quickest if you don't detonate the bombs 4 times and then on the final one detonate all of them lol.

Edit: tefty did it now. All orbs at once. Just one runner. Deaths allowed.
EZ MODE

How do you detonate 16 at once? Do it like normal but just don't blow any bombs until the 4th cycle? Wouldn't you need the bombs so close that the ogre detonates your previous bomb or do they not set them off?

Jinjo

It is. I am disappointed in a way. Was looking forward to some epic cycle #4 chokes from the non-jumper people.

How do you detonate 16 at once? Do it like normal but just don't blow any bombs until the 4th cycle? Wouldn't you need the bombs so close that the ogre detonates your previous bomb or do they not set them off?

Yup, basicly destroys the no-knight strat, which is good. Ogres don't eat up bombs, only light-eaters do.

Daemul

Holy shit 16 orb start is the challenge? I was trolling when I suggested that last week, I never thought they would actually do it
KuGsj.gif

It is. I am disappointed in a way. Was looking forward to some epic cycle #4 chokes from the non-jumper people.

Yup, basicly destroys the no-knight strat, which is good. Ogres don't eat up bombs, only light-eaters do.

Ahk cool. Seems easy enough. Although I've not done the HM knight strat. Should be easy enough to pick up though. Now if only I wasn't stuck on a mine site...

Hopefully some gaf groups still running this weekend.

Jinjo

Ahk cool. Seems easy enough. Although I've not done the HM knight strat. Should be easy enough to pick up though. Now if only I wasn't stuck on a mine site...

Hopefully some gaf groups still running this weekend.

The no-knight strat is way more controllable. Just have two Titans in mid with blessings, weapons and ToM to burn the ogres.

what are orbs? You guys are confusing me

bombs I guess

yeah that seems weird what if they're spread out

The blights that ogres drop when you kill them. You detonate those orbs. It's pretty easy to have the orbs bunched together if you do the no-knight strat (aka the how it should be done strat). ou're with 6 people anyway, so you can have two stray bombs. Which you don't want anyway because of accidental detonations.

Jinjo

It looks like you're guaranteed the emblem, ship, 320 primary and a random 320 armour piece. So the helm dream is dead unless you get lucky

The extra 320 armor piece is pretty solid though. Pretty much expected it to be 320 primary or 320 helmet. Pls RNG. Give me my helmets.

If I get a chest and helmet I'll be 320 light. Here goes.

The extra 320 armor piece is pretty solid though. Pretty much expected it to be 320 primary or 320 helmet. Pls RNG. Give me my helmets.

If I get a chest and helmet I'll be 320 light. Here goes.
Edit it is and just realised I haven't done the Aragonach Rune yet, Bungie pls

Nope that's it. Maybe another timegated quest, but we don't know. For now this is it.

Nah it drops, saw Tefty get it. 50 fragments nets you the shader and 14 hadium flakes from Eris. Also a cloak/mark/bond, but don't know what light level. Could possible be 320.

Yeh I edited. One thing from all this is the kill Knights defence force were right all along. RIP the no Knight groups

Jinjo

Yeh I edited. One thing from all this is the kill Knights defence force were right all along. RIP the no Knight groups

No knight is really only necessary if you have a group with low-light levels and unable to bring the DPS on ogres/knight. If you have the light there's not much point to leaving everything alive.

MrS

Banned
No knight is really only necessary if you have a group with low-light levels and unable to bring the DPS on ogres/knight. If you have the light there's not much point to leaving everything alive.
Where do you run during aerial bomb phase if you can't detonate the bombs?

Where do you run during aerial bomb phase if you can't detonate the bombs?

there is no bomb phase as you don't damage him, its Ogres/Knights/Shade x3 then detonate 16 Orbs

Deck its emblem, shader (if you have 50 fragments), 320 Primary or Random 320 Armour and Ship

the_id

our group just did it.

1. cosmos_man
2. ethomaz
3. Glam
4. silvertongueBR
5. lightsaberut
6. the_id

16 bombs to be detonated after 4 shades. That's it.

Deku Tree

What does the shader look like?

Any Eris quest pop up if you have 50 fragments?

Anyone doing pro mode oryx HM CM after 7:40am est?

Hopefully 16 bombs doesn't crash the PS4!

Oryx Challenge loot is same as the other bosses. You get one max light item from his potential loot pool, so either one of the primaries or the helmet.

So NM gives a 310 primary or helmet, and HM gives a 320 primary or helmet. Plus the 310 and 320 Artifacts.

Oryx Challenge loot is same as the other bosses. You get one max light item from his potential loot pool, so either one of the primaries or the helmet.

So NM gives a 310 primary or helmet, and HM gives a 320 primary or helmet. Plus the 310 and 320 Artifacts.

More artifacts? whyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom