• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unstable

"Weekly Reset Scrubbing" Starting shortly.

On this week's episode "Weekly Reset Scrubbing", Dr. Drizzay's been struck with a great illness! One that has left him mute! It's up the rest of the a rag-tag team of scrubs to finish the job
of communication
!

Will they conquer Oryx or will they fail? Tune in now to find out!

The 4th SRL bounty is back (complete 10 SRL bounties) and it autocompleted instantly on two of my characters.
Flying to the tower with my third right now.

Edit: Autocompleted on my third as well. Free SRL xp + racer's tookkits!

Have we done this

CWQUEJNWIAAFWTa.jpg

Hopefully they'll sell enough to give us decent content

KuroNeeko

Finally picking up a PS4 in a few days and am looking for some visceral, mindless, stress-release for those days I don't want to play Witcher or DA. Is this game any good? I don't have any other friends that play it, is that going to cause problems? Should I just go with Bloodborne instead?

Finally picking up a PS4 in a few days and am looking for some visceral, mindless, stress-release for those days I don't want to play Witcher or DA. Is this game any good? I don't have any other friends that play it, is that going to cause problems? Should I just go with Bloodborne instead?
Destiny is a good fun game. It has is problems , but mostly those arrise when you have done most or all of the initial content. At first you have so much to do that you feel overwelmed. It's when you are just gridind the final content that it beomes a choir
My opinion, other people will have diferent views

bitsurugi

Seems like it's different runner every time. Seen 2 groups trying something different and fail. Or what i thought last week. 4 plates (4 Oryxes?)

I don't see anything wrong with that

if you have the money but not the time and want to catch up on destiny go for it

you still have to get the last 15 levels and gear

bitsurugi

But no screenshot though
no link with the challenge banner/emblem

Of course, it's the internet. As far as i am concerned, it very well might be kill Oryx without reloading a gun, using OP perk cocoon.

So far, all i have seen, it's failed theories. The one mentioned above thought, while definitely haven't been proved at all, it has not been disproved yet. So posting it here, for people, who are online, to try, if they want.

Jinjo

Tefty trying a kill-4-shades-strat now.

DIdn't get it on their go where everyone killed an ogre and detonated a blight.

bitsurugi

Chat's are spamming that you need to detonate all 16 blights at once. Apparently you get the ship as well. Hope this is true. And hope my game does not crash when we try it.

MrS

Banned
Chat's are spamming that you need to detonate all 16 blights at once. Apparently you get the ship as well. Hope this is true. And hope my game does not crash when we try it.
Pretty easy if true. Only real difference is 3 aerial bomb phases instead of 1 aerial bomb phase and 2 shade phases?

Oh so you have to kill Oryx the very last time he opens his chest by using only Bolt-Casters. Weird they would have a challenge mode tied to a specific weapon. Lots of people are going to be pissed about that. I guess I should start doing my exotic sword quests.
/S

Theorry

"WE DID IT! https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/1/4611686018432866241/2305843009300634336#equipment

So what we did: - Different runner each time - Everybody killed at least one Ogre (called it out so the platformer had to deal the final damage) - We didn´t detonate any bombs in the first 3 runs, on the 4, we detonated all 16. I know, it can crash your game on PS4, but maybe they fixed it?

I don´t know if it worked just because we detonated all 16 at once or if we did another random thing that we didn´t notice. Could another group try 16 orbs at once?"

"WE DID IT! https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/1/4611686018432866241/2305843009300634336#equipment

So what we did: - Different runner each time - Everybody killed at least one Ogre (called it out so the platformer had to deal the final damage) - We didn´t detonate any bombs in the first 3 runs, on the 4, we detonated all 16. I know, it can crash your game on PS4, but maybe they fixed it?

I don´t know if it worked just because we detonated all 16 at once or if we did another random thing that we didn´t notice. Could another group try 16 orbs at once?"

I'm guessing just the bombs matter.

People have beaten it with different runners, and killing ogres etc and not gotten the drops...so it looks like it's either that you need to run 4 shade phases, or definitively drop all 16 bombs at once.

Jinjo

People have beaten it with different runners, and killing ogres etc and not gotten the drops...so it looks like it's either that you need to run 4 shade phases, or definitively drop all 16 bombs at once.

hmmm, I stand corrected. Well running 4 shade phases is the quickest if you don't detonate the bombs 4 times and then on the final one detonate all of them lol.

Edit: tefty did it now. All orbs at once. Just one runner. Deaths allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom