• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oryx Challenge loot is same as the other bosses. You get one max light item from his potential loot pool, so either one of the primaries or the helmet.

So NM gives a 310 primary or helmet, and HM gives a 320 primary or helmet. Plus the 310 and 320 Artifacts.

I got:

320 helm.
320 scout.
320 boots.
320 artifact.
310 artifact.
303 hand cannon.
306 pulse rifle.
Emblem.
Ship.

Does that fit the rule?

Daemul

Just did it on my main, very easy, much easier than the normal way. I was hoping it would require multiple jumpers for maximum carnage and lulz, but Bungie are more merciful than me I guess
KuGsj.gif

I'm probably just going to do it on my main though, I already have all my main gear at 320 apart from the ghost, and since 320 ghosts aren't guaranteed drops it isn't worth doing for me.

Daemul

Teleporting ogres is a thing now?

On our first attempt we had a bomb teleport to the middle even though every ogre had been killed at their spawn. Then after killing the shade it teleported everyone right into the middle of the bomb and killed us all.

This fucking game man.

Picked up the complete 10 bounties bounty and it juat started 8/10 lol

And i finished it last week

Yeah supossedly the SRL bounties you did last week count to this weeks SRL weekly bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom