• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Macello and JBH613

I just now noticed that your gaf name is now macello. When did that happen. Didnt it used to something else

Edit. Also just realized we are 10 pages away from a new ot. This one is almost a month old. Get on it guys and gals. This ot has lasted nearly longer than march.

Spizz

Banned
I've got another one to run if you still want to join.

Ty
Thanks for the run, I feel bad that I got a 310 Red Death even though I already have one lol. Figures the one time I get a good drop it's a dupe.

Also, I noticed there's a PS4 DGAF community, I'm not sure who I'm supposed to PM here on GAF to get accepted. Could someone be so kind to tell me who to PM please?

Born2Live

Thanks for the run, I feel bad that I got a 310 Red Death even though I already have one lol. Figures the one time I get a good drop it's a dupe.

Also, I noticed there's a PS4 DGAF community, I'm not sure who I'm supposed to PM here on GAF to get accepted. Could someone be so kind to tell me who to PM please?

Haha no worries.

I believe irawrasaurus and Drizzay were looking after the community side of things.

Ty

GhaleonEB

I finally got my touch of malice. I'm so happy that I feel kind of dumb.

I just remembered that I got mine but haven't used it yet. My vault is full of exotic gear that I haven't been able to level yet; it's a ways down the list.

I was just happy to get it.

I just remembered that I got mine but haven't used it yet. My vault is full of exotic gear that I haven't been able to level yet; it's a ways down the list.

I was just happy to get it.

My last 2 exotics left are first curse and chaperone. I will probably never equip them. But i want them the same

GhaleonEB

My last 2 exotics left are first curse and chaperone. I will probably never equip them. But i want them the same

There are some weapons I'll never get because of the quest lines. Exotic swords, for example, due to the Crucible requirements. Basically anything that requires Crucible play, really. I still need to run VoG for something for Atheon for...reasons. I'm not sure what that is for.

Lnkn52

There are some weapons I'll never get because of the quest lines. Exotic swords, for example, due to the Crucible requirements. Basically anything that requires Crucible play, really. I still need to run VoG for something for Atheon for...reasons. I'm not sure what that is for.
No Time To Explain PR

Kal_El

I also need atheon if we can get a team together

Daemul

https://youtu.be/rEtcPdmXcv0

I love what they've done with the sunbreaker!!

If it's not too big can someone gif this for me please

The nerf was perfect, I haven't had any problem dealing with Sunbreakers since the patch, the number of Sunbreakers in PvP has reduced drastically and I no longer see anyone complain about Sunbreakers on the internet anymore. I have seen some Sunbreakers on the Bungie forums moaning about how they actually need to get direct hits to kill someone now, but everyone just tells them to #dealwithit lol

RIP Hammertime, you won't be missed.

PM me your psn name if you want to be invited. But it's most likely better to post here.

If your ever up for it. Ill gladly let you smack me with yout sword hilt in rumble.

Also i never would have finished tlw part of the chaperone quest if not for srl. Never.

If your ever up for it. Ill gladly let you smack me with yout sword hilt in rumble.

Also i never would have finished tlw part of the chaperone quest if not for srl. Never.

I kinda wanna do that but

I'm tired of destiny right now

I don't think I have 30 races in me

although now that hand cannons are better I can prolly do pvp

Kal_El

The nerf was perfect, I haven't had any problem dealing with Sunbreakers since the patch, the number of Sunbreakers in PvP has reduced drastically and I no longer see anyone complain about Sunbreakers on the internet anymore. I have seen some Sunbreakers on the Bungie forums moaning about how they actually need to get direct hits to kill someone now, but everyone just tells them to #dealwithit lol

RIP Hammertime, you won't be missed.

Hell yes.

Greatest thing I've ever done lol

Namikaze1

Ugh.

Not gonna be awake for this Bungie thing. So damn tired right now. Did a warm-up race and nearly fell asleep half way through the race. Somehow managed to get second place after falling to dead last due to dozing off for a short bit.

FyreWulff

It's mid December and I've yet to unlock the Shaxx bounties.

That quest line is way too long.

Namikaze1

Yo

The fuck happened there? The game was gonna rob me of my win. I cross first and leaderboard posts up but I had no time. Everyone else begins to cross the finish line and their times shows up. I see my name going from 1st to 5th (6th guy never crossed the finish line).

I'm like "oh hell no! You ain't gonna rob me of my best Mars time and win!"

Leaderboard ends up showing the right ranking literally just before the rewards screen popped up.

I've been racing exactly like this for the past few days, if you race long enough this isn't hard to figure out.

The problem is, these videos don't account for the other 5 randoms who keep on bumping and pushing into you, and the obnoxious geometry that screws you over from time to time.

You basically need to be a good 5-6 seconds ahead of everyone else in the first lap and not screw up even once, and even then not guaranteed to win because the final lap rubberbanding will just teleport some players next to you.

Pics_nao

Do enemies infinitely respawn during the end of Dust Palace or is it just a nightfall thing? Been trying to solo this for at least 40 minutes now but everything just respawns as soon as I move up to the flayers

Do enemies infinitely respawn during the end of Dust Palace or is it just a nightfall thing? Been trying to solo this for at least 40 minutes now but everything just respawns as soon as I move up to the flayers

It's like, every half health of one flayer spawns enemies. They do stop spawning sooner or later, but it takes a while.

They spawn at timed intervals and/or based on how many flayers you have killed.

For solo best start is to get rid of the arc flayer (left side, near the box) first. Then hang back and snipe the adds, then go to right side and work on the other flayer. Hang back again when the drop ship comes in, clear adds and then work on middle flayer.

Worst part about solo'ing is that the exposure modifier doesn't let you regain shields, so you have to be extra cautious about your health. If you have an arc sword, that seems to be the fastest weapon to wreck the flayers. Try to corner a flayer and then go ham with the sword, but be sure to avoid their wave attack, which is arc and can one-shot you depending on your health.

Also, abuse those grenades. Try to max out your discipline and with catapult, your arc nades should help a ton.

I also need atheon if we can get a team together

I can help if you guys want to run VoG, and we can find at least one more player. Can easily do normal VoG with 4.

https://youtu.be/rEtcPdmXcv0

I love what they've done with the sunbreaker!!

If it's not too big can someone gif this for me please

Here you go:

1wwZkq.gif

That aim assist though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom