• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
cantholdallthesehelms.jpg

GrAvPrQ.jpg

Moar class items pls!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
127 races
5 wins on Mars
9 wins in Venus
One 310+ helmet

I would rather just be in 5th the entire time than lead every race until half way through the third lap.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
finally beat the oryx HM CM...some of us got some cool shit others well artifacts that should've been helmets..damn you bungie...anyways thanx for joining guys...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
They added sparrow kits and emote bags to the nightfall pool last week.

Didn't know about horn kits, that's the lowest of low blows.

Yes. The challenge of the nightfall should merit something other than a stupid horn.
Was it even a legendary horn? One that can be kept?

Quick edit: just wanted to add a reminder that there is still no matchmaking for this ultra serious weekly strike. Yeah the one that gives out more ghost shells, strange coins and now sparrow horns as rewards. No matchmaking

Raven117

finally beat the oryx HM CM...some of us got some cool shit others well artifacts that should've been helmets..damn you bungie...anyways thanx for joining guys...
Special thanks to that raid crew. Once we ironed out a few kinks, it was smooth sailing.

Everyone stayed patient, cool, and nailed it.

Yes. The challenge of the nightfall should merit something other than a stupid horn.
Was it even a legendary horn? One that can be kept?

Quick edit: just wanted to add a reminder that there is still no matchmaking for this ultra serious weekly strike. Yeah the one that gives out more ghost shells, strange coins and now sparrow horns as rewards. No matchmaking

Yeah, horn kit gives out a legendary horn so you can dismantle it and get a horn relay, then use it on whichever horn you like to make it permanent.

Getting S-license on your alts also gives you horn kits.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just lost a race on Mars at the last corner. Went through the three big wheel barriers and had a guy almost appear in front of me. He had the number 6 above his head. After the left hand corner it changed to a 4 and then a 1.

What the heck?

Just lost a race on Mars at the last corner. Went through the three big wheel barriers and had a guy almost appear in front of me. He had the number 6 above his head. After the left hand corner it changed to a 4 and then a 1.

What the heck?

Rubberbanding and lag. Get used to it.

Decrypted to a legendary Chime Horn. No Sparrow.

On the flip side, had a great time actually doing the NF...Striker Titans are back!

Horn kits only have a chance of giving out legendary sparrows. Sparrow kits will definitely give out a sparrow.

Depends on which version of the nightfall you got. The one with all taken enemies is harder cause there are so many enemy arc attacks that can wreck you.

Stormcallers are OP for this nf btw. Super cleans house.

Toki767

Oryx CM wasn't a complete waste I guess. Touch of Malice is 318 now and I got a 313 Harrowed chest armor. Still no helmet though. :(

Still gotta do it 1 more time with the Warlock though. Hopefully he gets a helmet, although if he gets another 320 primary I'll have a 320 Touch of Malice. I want that stupid shader.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Oryx CM wasn't a complete waste I guess. Touch of Malice is 318 now and I got a 313 Harrowed chest armor. Still no helmet though. :(

Still gotta do it 1 more time with the Warlock though. Hopefully he gets a helmet, although if he gets another 320 primary I'll have a 320 Touch of Malice. I want that stupid shader.

what shader? I got the oryx ship with my hunters and infusion fodder

Toki767

You don't need all 4 hm armor pieces on one character, just transfer what you don't have from another character and you can grab the shader from the kiosk.

Yeah, but I haven't gotten a HM helmet from any runs. :p

This CM is my best shot and it seems like I just have crappy luck with RNG.

the_id

I just discovered a troll PVP setup for my Sunsinger Warlock

Primary - Bad Juju then Tlaloc once super is up
Secondary - Thousand Yard stare
Grenade - Firebolt grenade

So awesome! Getting my super early with Bad Juju followed by holding it in for my Tlaloc.

Any oryx HM CM going on that need 1 person? I've yet to clear it despite 1-2 hours trying yesterday with a few gaffers.

My regular raid crew are burnt out and haven't even attempted it and don't look likely to

Ken

I know it's an old and tired topic but whose bright idea was it to make old cash shop emotes a reward for Nightfall. As someone still progressing in light levels and also doesn't raid, it's kind of annoying to run through an activity that used to give a decent chance at upgrades, side grades, or a pack of Strange Coins, and end up an hour later with a "Safe" emote.

GlamFM

Banned
Oryx CM.

Only have about 40 mins so we need to get this done in about 3 tries!

(and we have to start soon)

-Glam
-Ocean
-
-
-
-

EDIT: :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
He needs to stop talking. Ugh

Bungie is streaming SRL. Deej is commentating with a beer bottle in his hand, looks like he's already had a few.

http://www.twitch.tv/bungie

Btw happy birthday, how was your Star Wars experience?
It was fucking spectacular, man! The press were all around, there were tons of local celebs and reporters and shit, free food, wine, and beer, and we even got goody bags XD

The movie was awesome too ;-)

the_id

So quiet in here. Anyone want to do any PVP trains? I'd like to do some practice for IB and Trials but would like some like minded company as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom