• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turned on the Bungie stream... Is DeeJ drunk?

He needs to stop talking. Ugh

Context plz? He in your party, or are you just referring to all of the weird shit that Bungie has decided to do lately...

Bungie is streaming SRL. Deej is commentating with a beer bottle in his hand, looks like he's already had a few.

http://www.twitch.tv/bungie

Btw happy birthday, how was your Star Wars experience?

Super disappointing. Matchmaking system basically kept me from ever going against them. Will elaborate on it tomorrow.

Did you take into account if they were using a delay? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it, tho.(Edit-Nevermind they're taking this into account.)

On a side note, shouldn't deej be obfuscating a weekly update or something.

the_id

I'm in NZ, there's no way I can possibly be matchmade with these guys with the way matchmaking is setup based on georpahic location unless you're in a fireteam with someone from the US.

293 helmet lol. Someone is rank 1 in SRL.

Did you take into account if they were using a delay? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it, tho.

On a side note, shouldn't deej be obfuscating a weekly update or something.

They have to, due to twitch delay.

He already said cozmo is bringing in the the next BWU with new IB gear details.

Super disappointing. Matchmaking system basically kept me from ever going against them. Will elaborate on it tomorrow.

Are you in California? I believe you have to really close to their studio hq to get matched. Unstable and Ji66a can probably match easily since they are in LA.

Agent

31 races on my hunter and still no class item has dropped. I just want one to have a full suit for all my classes, but I guess that is too much to ask for.

Deku Tree

My first few helmets were the same. 311, 310, 311, 311, 312, 310, 310....

Only have had 2 320 helmets drop so far, and 1 320 class item.

Majority of the helmets have been 315 or lower, which at this point are just free marks for me.

At least I have a 320 KF helmet for each toon.

Just got a 313 helmet lol.

Was hoping to infuse a few exotic helmets higher. St14 and Graviton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom