• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have a holiday office dinner to get to, but I'll be on in time for the Bungie event.

I'll be streaming while I play, so hopefully we can get a side by side comparison of me v bungie at some point.

Crossing my fingers I actually get a chance to go up against them.

Feel free to join my PSN party while I'm playing for chats.

Raven117

Just a friendly reminder that I will be trying to get a Oryx HM Challenge Team together this evening at 7:30 central. I do not have the CP, but would love to have it donated by a generous gafer. If not, then we will go in fresh.

(1) Tex117 (That's me, I'm Raven...316 Hunter)
(2) futbol_dude77
(3) Macello (Is this your psn?)
(4) Macello's friend
(5) thenal84
(6) Darkyness

And we are full! Invited to go out about 7:30 p.m. Central.

Deku Tree

Well, I have a holiday office dinner to get to, but I'll be on in time for the Bungie event.

I'll be streaming while I play, so hopefully we can get a side by side comparison of me v bungie at some point.

Crossing my fingers I actually get a chance to go up against them.

Feel free to join my PSN party while I'm playing for chats.

You are going to watch their stream and try to strategically match against them?

SheHateMe

think i might buy some of those red bull codes to help level my warlock--should those I buy off ebay still be working?

I wouldn't do that.

I have a code from a fresh can of Red Bull I bought today; it's yours if you want it. I have no need for it; I only play one character and she's all maxed out level wise.

loki 16

Just a friendly reminder that I will be trying to get a Oryx HM Challenge Team together this evening at 7:30 central. I do not have the CP, but would love to have it donated by a generous gafer. If not, then we will go in fresh.

(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)

I can join. 313 hunter PSN futbol_dude77

(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
I've got the check and a friend.

(2) futbol_dude77
(4) Macello's friend
(5) ??
(6) ??

I am in for this too and I also have cp.

Psn thenal84

Raven117

(Today, 04:17 PM)

Multi-Quote This Message Quote | Edit

(2) futbol_dude77
(4) JBH613
(5) thenal84
(6) Darknyss09

And we are full!

Invites will be going out at 7:30 p.m. Central. Looking forward to it.

(Today, 04:17 PM)

Multi-Quote This Message Quote | Edit

(2) futbol_dude77
(4) JBH613
(5) thenal84
(6) Darknyss

Looking for one more talented guardian who can put up with the glitches and laggy mess that can snatch victory away only when things are going perfectly and will not lose it!
Added mine

ViciousDS

Banned
Oooooo anyone on Xbl want to rig some races for me? Slowly making my way legit....but sometimes I get screwed lol

What's the last part of the quest? Please tell me its not get 3 poll positions or some crap

Auctopus

Can't wait to start playing with GAF more. Light level 230 yet everyone I match with for Strikes just dies constantly. I'm just endlessly juggling revives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom