• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teleporting blights are real, damn. That's a super unfortunate glitch w the Oryx CM, otherwise it would have been a legit CM. GG to everyone for sticking it out!

Toki767

Disappointed at still no helmet from Oryx. Glad to get the challenge done though. And everyone as usual is very cool to play with.

Teleporting blights are real, damn. That's a super unfortunate glitch w the Oryx CM, otherwise it would have been a legit CM. GG to everyone for sticking it out!

We had that, I'm still trying to work out how its even possible

On a PvP note I know I've been ragging hard on the game of late but last night I had 6 continuous lag free games and something clicked with just hip firing TLW. When all the stars align the game can't be beaten

I've seen it happen when running the 16 orb strat on normal mode. Only ever seems to happen with stacks of blights and the ogre exiting his spawn animation. Or the death animation. Thanks for the help drizzay and the direction throughout.

Disappointed at still no helmet from Oryx. Glad to get the challenge done though. And everyone as usual is very cool to play with.

Yeah I didn't get a helmet either. But I'm hitting sparrow racing hard to get one now!

Thanks again for the invite and great run everyone!

Good run dude! Thanks for the run

maomaoIYP

We had that, I'm still trying to work out how its even possible

On a PvP note I know I've been ragging hard on the game of late but last night I had 6 continuous lag free games and something clicked with just hip firing TLW. When all the stars align the game can't be beaten
I was doing the 10 kills with each primary type last night for my alternates, hard light is fucking awesome.

GlamFM

Banned
Just got it done with a group of stoners from LFG. Took us 5 runs, but we didn't have a single glitch or teleport. Weird.

bitsurugi

Feels like that's it till D2. Been reading lots of farewell posts and people looking back at what D1/Y2 brought or didn't bring.

As a Day1 (alpha and beta too) guardian, i saw many, many big and small mistakes and i would do lots of changes to Destiny, if i could. On the other hand, i love this game so much, my /wastedondestiny stat is REALLY (shamefully) high, so i can do tons of praises to this game and the social aspect of it.

But if i could list my biggest wishes for Destiny 2, they would be:

- more raids, 3 raids in a 2 year span is not enough. Especially because only 2 raids passes the ''quality check'' (sorry, but CE was sub par). Y3 and onward we really could use a major raid every 6 months.

- more varied gear and perks on gear: even if we had more raids in Y1 and Y2, what would they possibly give us that we don't have? Can't grind for the same guns over and over, with just a higher number on it (went from 300, to 331, then to 365, now to 320 etc.). And i am not talking about the exotics, i have in mind legendaries and it's perks, especially the armor is severely lacklustre. Artifacts are a big flop as well, just an unneccessary slot, with no fantasy to customization, plus it has no cosmetic value.

That's my 2 main wishes for D2.

Oh, and dedicated servers, but that's a given, along with private matches for pvp.

maomaoIYP

Are you doing the questline again :d I don't like hard light, Monte Carlo I can get down with though

Nah, I've finished the quest line three times over. Once trials loads up for some reason Shaxx seems to get a 6th weekly bounty. Last week's extra bounty was the terrible one with 10 kills with HC, Pulse, Scout and Auto rifles. I don't like auto rifles in general, they are just too weak. It was fun to see all the projectiles bounce everywhere with Hard Light, looked like a laser show.

Nah, I've finished the quest line three times over. Once trials loads up for some reason Shaxx seems to get a 6th weekly bounty. Last week's extra bounty was the terrible one with 10 kills with HC, Pulse, Scout and Auto rifles. I don't like auto rifles in general, they are just too weak. It was fun to see all the projectiles bounce everywhere with Hard Light, looked like a laser show.
The patch removed the returning victor bounty forever, so it got replaced with that one. If you picked it up before the patch, then you would have six.

Ended up getting the solar sparrow from my S rank package. I'm pretty happy with this one, I didn't want to buy any sparrow but the 3 element ones look so nice and I think I got the best one out of the bunch.

E92 M3

Joining won't have mic on.

-

Also I'm trying to convince a friend on XBL not to buy the sparrow racing book. . is there any benefits for him to get it because I told him he will just be wasting 10 bucks.

The benefit is clogging inventory with useless stuff lol.

Deku Tree

Joining won't have mic on.

-

Also I'm trying to convince a friend on XBL not to buy the sparrow racing book. . is there any benefits for him to get it because I told him he will just be wasting 10 bucks.

I bought it. It's cosmetic. I bought it because I like sparrow racing. No real in game benefits except you wear the suit that comes with the book.

maomaoIYP

The patch removed the returning victor bounty forever, so it got replaced with that one. If you picked it up before the patch, then you would have six.

Oh that explains it. Returning victor broke just before the patch anyway, just playing in the daily playlist would give you completion for it, even if no marks were dished out.

E92 M3

BWU Hype?

Kappa+ross+20+minutes+into+painting+and+chill+and+he_8db7a0_5730677.png

Deku Tree

315 helmet is my highest from SRL so far

Do you get anything special for beating all of the challenges in the book?

Gear, shader, emblem, grimoire card with no points. You need to win ten races on Venus and ten on Mars for the emblem. I had the book almost finished before I bought it.

Lima

Cloak of Taniks get. Aw yiss my favorite class item for the Hunter. Honestly expected to take me a lot longer to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom