• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Newbie raids are usually like this.

jKB6nOl.gif

X-Frame

What're the chances Bungie reconsiders their serious nerf to Hawkmoon?

Reading some discussions about what'll happen to it is very sad. How could they balance it so it is still strong and worthwhile without being "OP"?

I was excited to use it next month. :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We may need one or two for raid in about 10. Igor's lagswitch backfired and set him back 20 years in download speed.

phen0m24

Hawkian et al - I am waiting for my mom to drop off my kiddos.

They went out to dinner and are not home yet. I am hoping to make our 9 PM EST. If I start out not there or am MIA at that time you'll know why.

EDIT they just got home. :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If a group of 310+ can't balance out a single 309 then there is something other than DPS issues. At 308, my ToM or sniper was melting ogres and I was having no trouble surviving each phase.

to be fair - I also don't have a ToM, so that was likely part of the issue. Only got a spindle, I'll get the ToM by tomorrow once I bother getting hose last 2 fragments I need lol.

So I came back to Destiny on Thurs after taking a break when TTK dropped. Last night I reached rank 5 IB. When I got my reward this dropped:

Pretty sure it rolled like shit. (Life Support, Grenadier, does have Braced Frame though)

Pretty sure it is a shit scout (been rocking DO's Hung Jury in comparison).

But all of my friends were all pumped because it is a 320.

I assume this is infusion material later on when I get an actual good weapon (post Dec patch) to 315ish and infuse this into? Still unsure how the infusion mechanic works. Is there a way you can calculate how much an infusion will bring up an item?

It takes me a few LL higher (290 to 293) with it equipped. I don't think it is worth it though. But hey- I got a 320 after playing for 4 days.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay, anyone down for one of the following three:

- Nightfall
- HM from anywhere except oryx, preferably start/totems
- NM just Oryx

?

the_id

I want to join an active GAF PVP group for Destiny as I want to get better but I refuse to play PVP on my own as getting killed all the time is depressing.

Is there any active DGAF PVP players? If so, would I be able to join you for your regular PVP sessions.

I live in NZ so the best American time zone is actually Pacific time as our evenings are only a few hour's apart (though I'm stuck in the future - which sucks by the way, still no hoverboards)

So anyway, long story short - any DGAF guys want to start a regular PVP session?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom