• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

reading a lot of people preparing burial rituals for the Hawkmoon. the range nerf sounds really heavy.

And the Xbox people never got to enjoy the Hawkmoon in its true form.

3jc7cnE.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
edit: oh wait lnkn, you can have your original spot back

edit: doubleedit damn sorry smiley. Lnkn really did call it like 6 hours ago

LordofPwn

Got my hunter to 318.

Also my last 2 oryx kills netted me 4 Exotics. 4 exotics out of 2 chests. Also got a hunter harrowed helm, but it was 312 so I can infuse it. Also got 320 arms and 316 boots from that 1 raid.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2 groups with open HM spots, 2 posts in time but I didnt make it into either group, GAF you make me saaaaad :(

E92 M3

Got my hunter to 318.

Also my last 2 oryx kills netted me 4 Exotics. 4 exotics out of 2 chests. Also got a hunter harrowed helm, but it was 312 so I can infuse it. Also got 320 arms and 316 boots from that 1 raid.

So much RNG on light level. One person could play more than you and be stuck at 312 lol. Way too much RNG.

XenoRaven

Today's latest Xeno is old news:

I was talking in a Twitch chat and mentioned Crocodile Dundee. The person I was talking to has no idea what it is.

daedalius

reading a lot of people preparing burial rituals for the Hawkmoon. the range nerf sounds really heavy.

The sandbox guy seemed to imply its still good, just not head and shoulder above every other HC. I wouldn't want there to be only one choice of HC after all.

Range nerf can't be anywhere near as bad as HCs are currently. Fucking disappearing bullets are amazing.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Igor. Stop watching Naruto and join.

Nevermind. That makes six. Join party and stuff when ready.

I'm going warlock so we need at least one Titan for Uglyryx.

Need 1 for HM raid starting at totems! Come join the fun! We do all the strats Bungie doesn't want you to know about ;)

PSN DirtyAquaticApe

Edit: Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom