• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
started a titan tho

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
whoa

I ran out of Glimmer

that's never happened to me before

I blame having to buy weapon parts -.-

X-Frame

I've gotten around 55 ranks with factions and have zero ships. I have 2/3rds of the shaders and most of the emblems though (across all three)

That is incredibly ridiculous. Did you get most of those ranks Pre-TTK though? I went from 4 to 20 after TTK and have all the emblems and shaders already, so I think the drops are better now as there is no duplicates anymore.

inthrall

That is incredibly ridiculous. Did you get most of those ranks Pre-TTK though? I went from 4 to 20 after TTK and have all the emblems and shaders already, so I think the drops are better now as there is no duplicates anymore.

I got 20 before, the rest since. The drop rates on shaders/emblems is definitely way higher now

Smiley90

I got my first two Emblems and my first shader all within the first 10 ranks for dead orbit, so the drop rate is decent

still waiting for a better Hung Jury drop tho :(

stay gold

For Sunbreakers i'd be happy with an armour debuff to 50% in line with Arc Blade, Stormtrance & Radiance, and if they don't choose the Fire Keeper perk they should be able to suicide with hammers like Nova Bomb.

recks

i hope they don't nerf Sunbreakers too much. All of their passives are tied to their super; they've got like no neutral game.
How's Sunbreaker neutral game bad? They have two of the best grenades in the game, the best jump in the game, the melee kills on one hit if you don't have full armor, all abilities kills regen health lol

The only thing against it is the melee range.

How's Sunbreaker neutral game bad? They have two of the best grenades in the game, the best jump in the game, the melee kills on one hit if you don't have full armor, all abilities kills regen health lol

The only thing against it is the melee range.

Striker arguably has better grenades, and all the classes have the same jump >_>

But yea... it's like definitely 1 cycle per sister

One cycle for both sisters :p

xplicit I saw your set up in the 1440p thread, where'd you get those Millenium Puzzles @_@?

Ken

So what's the simplest way to tell if I should/can infuse something without checking a calculator or going into the infuse menu. Is it just same rarity and higher damage/defense?

exYle

Hahaha, I might've fucked myself over...

So I was doing the solar sword quest on my Titan and I stopped trying a while ago, in the middle of the Crucible stage. I'd already done the exotic quests for Void and Arc on my warlock. So, with this whole 'buy Legendary swords from Shaxx' deal I figured I'd just skip the Crucible stuff with my Titan and do it one more time on my Warlock.

So I bought the sword, infused it, yadda yadda yadda. And now I can't seem to upgrade the sword.

I even tested getting rid of the quest on my Titan and deleting the original Sol Edge. Still nothing.

Uh oh.

So what's the simplest way to tell if I should/can infuse something without checking a calculator or going into the infuse menu. Is it just same rarity and higher damage/defense?

If it's higher LL, then you can infuse it. You can infuse rares into exotics. Doesn't matter. Although you won't get as much benefit if it's a big jump.

Legendaries can jump up 6 LL before a fall off. Exotics can only go up 4 without a fall off. You only get 80% after that.

LTWood12

Glad it's just straight forward FTT and nothing more sinister as a cause. Hope he bounces up quickly

For sure!

Good to hear LT

LT's good to hear your kid's ok.

When he gets enough teeth, give him big macs and that calorie problem will go away completely

Thanks Kadey and Afro. I have a weakness for McDonalds, though I'm more of a #2 combo kind of guy.

Been there. My daughter was born 3 months pre-mature. Spent way too much time in children hospitals...

Feeding was always an issue and we were back in the hospital 3 or 4 times during the first year.

Today she´s 3 and everything is perfect.

That's awesome Glam. Hope it's the same for us! Having an infant in the hospital is the worst, and we're only one day in. Can't imagine doing it for months.

Hope we can get that raid session in sometime.

vielen dank

Here are the rules:

If the item you are infusing is legendary, it's minimum increase is 6. Beyond that, it gains 80% of the light difference.

For infusion into an exotic, the minimum step is 4. Beyond that, the multiplayer is 70%.

Infusion uses half-even rounding. For example, 301.4 rounds to 301. 301.6 rounds to 302. 301.5 rounds to 302, but 302.5 also rounds to 302. 5 rounds to the even number.

Striker arguably has better grenades, and all the classes have the same jump >_>

One cycle for both sisters :p

xplicit I saw your set up in the 1440p thread, where'd you get those Millenium Puzzles @_@?

Back in 2003-2004, I won my city's Yu-Gi-Oh TCG championships 3x in a row, before I decided to retire and let other people win (stupid mistake by me). Those were the trophies that were given out to the champions. Here's a full size pic with PS4 box to give perspective:

you REALLY wanna start this again? :lol

hahaha I just read the last few posts about titan nerfs and being brought up again so I was just messing around.

in crucible, Double Jump with directional control is the best jump for playing with a Hand Cannon because of its immediate height in any direction. Titan and Warlock jumps are too based on commitment to one direction and take longer to get there vertically. Triple Jump isnt even ad good with the loss of height. Lift is otherwise the best for traversal, but id say blink and shadestep are stronger mobility options with more versatility.

What decks did you run Xplicit?

Ohhhh man Yu-Gi-Oh i was sooooo into it, hell I still have all my decks :D

I'm so sad I don't have any of my cards anymore. After I retired, I sold all of my cards on ebay. I miss them!

I changed my deck often. I always kept it to a max of 40 (it was the minimum, but I never would go over that), and always had the usual cards (limited to 1 per deck at the time):
Change of Heart
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Raigeki

1st week one of the expansions came out with Yatagarasu, I had 3 of them in my deck then he was limited to 1 per deck haha. Good times.

Back in 2003-2004, I won my city's Yu-Gi-Oh TCG championships 3x in a row, before I decided to retire and let other people win (stupid mistake by me). Those were the trophies that were given out to the champions. Here's a full size pic with PS4 box to give perspective:

hahaha I just read the last few posts about titan nerfs and being brought up again so I was just messing around.

Goddamn what a boss.

Ken

If it's higher LL, then you can infuse it. You can infuse rares into exotics. Doesn't matter. Although you won't get as much benefit if it's a big jump.

Legendaries can jump up 6 LL before a fall off. Exotics can only go up 4 without a fall off. You only get 80% after that.

Here are the rules:

If the item you are infusing is legendary, it's minimum increase is 6. Beyond that, it gains 80% of the light difference.

For infusion into an exotic, the minimum step is 4. Beyond that, the multiplayer is 70%.

Infusion uses half-even rounding. For example, 301.4 rounds to 301. 301.6 rounds to 302. 301.5 rounds to 302, but 302.5 also rounds to 302. 5 rounds to the even number.

Thanks!

Strider

Happy thanksgiving Dgaf!

I'm kinda emotional tbh. I feel like I haven't seen my family in forever and I have to work today. We're super slow tho so at least it'll be an easy shift and Christmas is right around the corner :D

Smiley90

Does buying the non-initial legendary swords unlock their exotic quests or not?

Smiley90

I think you have to level them up?

I know that, I mean for the SECOND sword. Like, is it possible to get the second and third exotic swords on the same character by buying the legendary versions and following regular quest progression or will there be no quest

I'm also happy the Shaxx Crucible quest line has all quests at once, so I can make progress towards multiples at the same time -phew-, that should help. Just got Factions, Weapon Master, Break the Ceiling and Trials Practice all at once...

I know that, I mean for the SECOND sword. Like, is it possible to get the second and third exotic swords on the same character by buying the legendary versions and following regular quest progression or will there be no quest

I'm also happy the Shaxx Crucible quest line has all quests at once, so I can make progress towards multiples at the same time -phew-, that should help. Just got Factions, Weapon Master, Break the Ceiling and Trials Practice all at once...

I want to say yes, once you completed the necessary parts for your first exotic sword, then levelling up a secondary or third sword will activate the necessary quests. Same concept as transferring an alt accounts sword to your main and doing that trick.

GlamFM

Banned
For sure!

Thanks Kadey and Afro. I have a weakness for McDonalds, though I'm more of a #2 combo kind of guy.

That's awesome Glam. Hope it's the same for us! Having an infant in the hospital is the worst, and we're only one day in. Can't imagine doing it for months.

Hope we can get that raid session in sometime.

vielen dank

It will be all good. The little ones look flimsy like hunters and seem to be entirely useless like warlocks, but I fact they are titans (sunbreaker).

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom