• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

I'm so sad I don't have any of my cards anymore. After I retired, I sold all of my cards on ebay. I miss them!

I changed my deck often. I always kept it to a max of 40 (it was the minimum, but I never would go over that), and always had the usual cards (limited to 1 per deck at the time):
Change of Heart
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Raigeki

1st week one of the expansions came out with Yatagarasu, I had 3 of them in my deck then he was limited to 1 per deck haha. Good times.

Oh wow. Those have been banned for a while. Game was piss fun back then but I like the current state now

neoism

started a titan tho

giphy.gif

aha holy shit is that sage...

I know that, I mean for the SECOND sword. Like, is it possible to get the second and third exotic swords on the same character by buying the legendary versions and following regular quest progression or will there be no quest

I'm also happy the Shaxx Crucible quest line has all quests at once, so I can make progress towards multiples at the same time -phew-, that should help. Just got Factions, Weapon Master, Break the Ceiling and Trials Practice all at once...

I'm in the middle of doing both my void and arc sword quests after buying them on my warlock.

Completed the quest first time around on my warlock and I'm doing both of these on her too.

At the waiting for armsday part.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm in the middle of doing both my void and arc sword quests after buying them on my warlock.

Completed the quest first time around on my warlock and I'm doing both of these on her too.

At the waiting for armsday part.

Okay sweet thanks for the confirmation! I did the void sword on my titan already which was arguable the hardest I could've picked........ So Solar and Arc should be easier since I can actually get super kills lol

Okay sweet thanks for the confirmation! I did the void sword on my titan already which was arguable the hardest I could've picked........ So Solar and Arc should be easier since I can actually get super kills lol

I will say that I have no idea if the final part will work but it's worth a try I guess!

I've not had to do the Knights/Crucible part again too which is nice :D

Oh wow. Those have been banned for a while. Game was piss fun back then but I like the current state now

Yea I heard so many cards are banned. I might pick up the new TCG game on PSN flash sale to try it out again. But yea, it's been about 11 years since I've last played haha

Frenden

Banned
I never bothered to farm the mats for an exotic sword. I've long had the ability kills portion done and only gather mats when a bounty sends me to the planet I need to farm. I think I'm halfway there at, five-ish mats.

I never bothered to farm the mats for an exotic sword. I've long had the ability kills portion done and only gather mats when a bounty sends me to the planet I need to farm. I think I'm halfway there at, five-ish mats.

It's literally the worst thing out of a lot of crap things they've done. If you look at unstables YouTube he sums it up best

Frenden

Banned
It's literally the worst thing out of a lot of crap things they've done. If you look at unstables YouTube he sums it up best
Yeah. Of all the grindy-dumb, nonsense-tasks, I think that was a bridge too far. The final straw. The last brick. All that stuff. It'll happen when it happens, but I'm not forcing it.

exYle

I know that, I mean for the SECOND sword. Like, is it possible to get the second and third exotic swords on the same character by buying the legendary versions and following regular quest progression or will there be no quest

Just make sure you haven't started the quest on another character.

Afrocious

I don't think I'd be able to get into the sync meta or whatever it is. And there's pendulum now too?

Just give me Blue Eyes and Lord of D. and I'm good

Though there's a ton of ways to do summons, they're pretty good.

Pendulum is the most confusing, but imagine summoning 5 creatures in a turn without sacrificing. Its nuts

deafmedal

Cool we need 1 more

Y'all still looking, or anyone wanna start a fresh run up?

@ cOc- yes to sweet tators, NO to the beans o green :mad:
@ gutz- my sis did good with the turkey, but the ham was sooo good. my wife is like a wizard with that shit tho :)
and 2(!) apple pies gone in 24 hours... no joke :p
(sry for not replying earlier, got lost in Boston before heading to my sis's!)

recks

Y'all still looking, or anyone wanna start a fresh run up?

@ cOc- yes to sweet tators, NO to the beans o green :mad:
@ gutz- my sis did good with the turkey, but the ham was sooo good. my wife is like a wizard with that shit tho :)
and 2(!) apple pies gone in 24 hours... no joke :p
(sry for not replying earlier, got lost in Boston before heading to my sis's!
We still need 1 :l

Just saying.

I'd mostly take cover from golden gun too. Only difference is, if you do try to take on a Sunbreaker it almost never ends well.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I know they're horribly OP. But I feel like everyone has found ways of dealing with it, and it's not as PvP breaking as I'd first felt it was. That and the Stormcaller pissed me off so much at the start, and now it's just a matter of backing up cleverly.

Afrocious

God cards which they were this good

latest

Cannot be Special Summoned. Requires 3 "Qli" Tributes to Normal Summon/Set. If this card is Normal Summoned/Set, it is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects and by activated effects from any monster whose original Level/Rank is lower than this card's current Level. All Special Summoned monsters lose 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can make your opponent send 1 monster from their hand or their side of the field to the Graveyard (their choice).

God cards which they were this good

latest

Cannot be Special Summoned. Requires 3 "Qli" Tributes to Normal Summon/Set. If this card is Normal Summoned/Set, it is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects and by activated effects from any monster whose original Level/Rank is lower than this card's current Level. All Special Summoned monsters lose 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can make your opponent send 1 monster from their hand or their side of the field to the Graveyard (their choice).

Psh. Obelisk is best God card.

The card game I jam with now a days is Hearthstone @_@ Back in my day YuGiOh wasn't as confusing as it is now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
in like a half hour, anyone want to help me get my first HM oryx kill?

I have the checkpoint, and I know both major strategies. I can only hit 308 though.

GhaleonEB

This thread lately, lol. So little actual Destiny.

The December update will fix everything, right?

It will fix a lot. Economy stuff, class balance, endgame activities. Should be a great way to end the year.

On that note, I've been thankful for GAF, DGAF and Destiny a lot this year. Lots of great memories made. Looking forward to another year of shooting aliens in the face with y'all.

Nicodemic

Good run Magik and Darryll. After seeing the loot screen, I thought to myself ''was this really the nightfall?'' Lol Oh well! Thanks!

This's gonna sound stupid, but check your Destiny sound settings. Player specific settings only kick in once you hit the character select screen.

For instance, if you have your sound set to 25% and music on mute, it only kicks in after you menu past the login menu and hit the character select screen.
Bam! I felt so silly for not checking; my son changed the settings last night lol. Duh!

GunnerZ

Obelisk can be eaten by Black Hole, Raigeki, Torrential Tribute, and any card that destroys without having to target. :3
Obelisk is by far one of the most Badass cards ever made, hell the card could even go infinite mode, to damn good.

Wasn't to fond of the scared beasts but the wicked gods were soo under rated and there effects where freaking amazing.

Strider

I have my problems with the current state of Destiny but $35 for Someone jumping in for the first time is a seriously good deal tbh considering it comes with all the dlc

Afrocious

you were my favorite hunter math

you were the chosen one

now figs is left and she's mean to everyone

zoba has fallen off the deep end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom