• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

To busy killing legendary Pokemon in Fallout 4. Heheh
I put over 60 hours into the game so far. Haven't play it in a while. Just can't bother doing the main quest. Did up to getting to Diamond City and left to do side quests. That was around hour 9. I'm way too overpowered now for the main quest. Got the best power armor in the game and am level 46.

I should get back this weekend and continue the main quest.

E92 M3

It will fix a lot. Economy stuff, class balance, endgame activities. Should be a great way to end the year.

On that note, I've been thankful for GAF, DGAF and Destiny a lot this year. Lots of great memories made. Looking forward to another year of shooting aliens in the face with y'all.

I read that as class nerfs lol

Perfect time for you to join the Xbox side of Destiny, Math. I'm ready to show you the ropes.

you were my favorite hunter math

you were the chosen one

now figs is left and she's mean to everyone

zoba has fallen off the deep end

large.gif

Lnkn52

It will fix a lot. Economy stuff, class balance, endgame activities. Should be a great way to end the year.

On that note, I've been thankful for GAF, DGAF and Destiny a lot this year. Lots of great memories made. Looking forward to another year of shooting aliens in the face with y'all.
Same here. It's been an up and down one but I'm grateful to be part of GAF and especially DGAF.

LTWood12

are you ok why are you in hospital

I'm good! Our infant Simon hasn't been gaining weight consistently for the last couple months, so he was admitted yesterday. All the labs except for one have come back and they're all normal. Basically now we're on a super intense feeding plan w/ him and monitoring his weight gain w/ each feeding. Exhausting, but we're glad we have a plan moving forward. Hope to be out on Saturday if all goes well.

Strider

All of you should buy Reaper of Souls for PC assuming it's discounted for Black Friday. Season 5 soon yo.

sometimes I wonder what would happen if seasons came to destiny. I don't think anyone would like it tho tbh. Game is way too Grindy and people wouldn't wanna give up the stuff they've earned already. In RoS you get really powerful really quickly so it's not too big a deal. Loot just rains.

Plus I doubt the destiny community would like stuff such as season exclusive exotics or emotes. Reddit would explode.

SheHateMe

All of you should buy Reaper of Souls for PC assuming it's discounted for Black Friday. Season 5 soon yo.

sometimes I wonder what would happen if seasons came to destiny. I don't think anyone would like it tho tbh. Game is way too Grindy and people wouldn't wanna give up the stuff they've earned already. In RoS you get really powerful really quickly so it's not too big a deal. Loot just rains.

Plus I doubt the destiny community would like stuff like season exclusive exotics or emotes. Reddit would explode.

Honestly, that's not a bad idea.

I liked the fact that Bungie was talking with the D3 folks about Loot tables and such. Would've been nice to see a season mode added, but split between PvE and PvP.

Could you imagine the sweet saltiness for PvP seasons? The amount of changes? The season of the Fusion Rifle or HC or Sidearms, even? I'm getting diabetic hypertension just thinking about it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm good! Our infant Simon hasn't been gaining weight consistently for the last couple months, so he was admitted yesterday. All the labs except for one have come back and they're all normal. Basically now we're on a super intense feeding plan w/ him and monitoring his weight gain w/ each feeding. Exhausting, but we're glad we have a plan moving forward. Hope to be out on Saturday if all goes well.
aw hope the little guy is all good. Happy thanksgiving LT :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Missing you all lots and lots

I should getting transferred to a sub-acute rehabbing facility soon
Then it should be a quick recovery!

Hoping to be back home before Deadpool drops un movie theaters in Mid-February of next year

Try to keep up to date but I'm missing from House of Elves to Current level
I'm gonna be so duck by underleveled lol

Just know I'm coming back to DGAF reinvigorated and will come back full force
Bounties for days!

Will take up the mantle of helping like I previously used too and the bitching that comes along with it

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
👏💪👏💪👏

Will be NOVA BOMBING GUARDIANS SOON!
a3vKmXXl.jpg

phen0m24

Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Hoping to be back home before Deadpool drops un movie theaters in Mid-February of next year

Bounties for days!

Will take up the mantle of helping like I previously used too and the bitching that comes along with it

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
👏💪👏💪👏

Keep going GRX you're rocking it!! Stay strong! :)

LukeSmith

Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Bounties for days!

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
👏💪👏💪👏

a3vKmXXl.jpg

:kreygasm

To OP plz nerf

Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Bounties for days!

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
👏💪👏💪👏

a3vKmXXl.jpg
Grats
Keep working hard!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
:kreygasm

Hey Luke, how's it going
I'm missing out on all the fun and chaos you guys created

I will come back!

Gonna be fun being a blueberry again, good nice uphill climb to the mountain top

So far I've lost 175lbs while here
Went from 475 now to 300 in 9 months
Only 100lbs left till goal of 200

Also met a nice nurse 😁, 💞💞💓💝

LTWood12

Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Bounties for days!

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
👏💪👏💪👏

a3vKmXXl.jpg

Fantastic! Can't wait for you to yell at me like you did my first VoG HM.

I'm thinking of buying Destiny again, I played TTK but quit because how grindy destiny gets. Meanwhile ive played 450 warzone games on the same 3 maps in h5, now THATS grind. Are most gaffers on ps4? Also 30fps is going to haunt me.

I'm thinking of buying Destiny again, I played TTK but quit because how grindy destiny gets. Meanwhile ive played 450 warzone games on the same 3 maps in h5, now THATS grind. Are most gaffers on ps4?

Yeah there's only a couple on Xbone and half of them play on ps4 too. Between exclusive content and feel number of gaffers on the console ps4 is the way to go.

GRIP

Just wanted to say Happy Turkey day DGAF and I wanted to apologize to the gaf group I ran into a few days ago for my blink shotgunning. I wasn't proud of that, but I rarely ever play my Warlock and I was insanely frustrated from a few hours of IB when we got matched up.

Playing on a 27" monitor just reinvigorated my love for this game. There's no other way to play it. I might as well delete the game from my main ps4 now.

Thanks for the nightfall earlier. Remote playing from the hospital. Surprisingly almost no lag.

Hospital WiFi too OP.

Good to know baby LT is going to be alright. Fatten up that baby, it's the American way :)

Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Bounties for days!

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
👏💪👏💪👏

a3vKmXXl.jpg

Gravy! Wonderful news, so good to hear about your progress. DGAF will be here to get you up to speed when you get back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom