• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Titan can be 316 now, but I am holding on making any big infusion decisions before Bungie announces what happens with the December update.

I'm the same my vault/characters are an absolute clusterfuck. I have one precious 316 Auto that is waiting to be infused

I've been trying to clarify which exotics can drop from the legacy engram and can't seem to find an official word on it. Why would Necrochasm or Vex Mythoclast not drop from a primary legacy engram? Has Bungie stated it is so? I thought the legacy engram was specially made so we don't have to run old content to acquire our missing exotics. Any thoughts on the matter?

Hmm I haven't seen any word from Bungie or the community to confirm Vex or Necro can drop from legacy engrams. I think most people assume the raid exotics are unique in the Year 1 loot table.

Personally I wouldn't burn your strange coins unless we could get some confirmation. By now somebody has surely gotten them to drop if it's possible. Legacy engrams are way too expensive to take that chance.

X-Frame

Great GIF of a superior Striker shutting down 2 Hammer of Sol Sunbreakers + a third:

pOXFXqV.gif

exYle

Hmm I haven't seen any word from Bungie or the community to confirm Vex or Necro can drop from legacy engrams. I think most people assume the raid exotics are unique in the Year 1 loot table.

Personally I wouldn't burn your strange coins unless we could get some confirmation. By now somebody has surely gotten them to drop if it's possible. Legacy engrams are way too expensive to take that chance.

Neither of the raid exotics drop from the legacy engrams. It was discussed way back during TTKs release. Everything else is fair game

I have a HM Oryx checkpoint, anyone want to kill him?

PSN AdamKoy

I'm in. Buttchin-n-Bones

Deku Tree

I've been trying to clarify which exotics can drop from the legacy engram and can't seem to find an official word on it. Why would Necrochasm or Vex Mythoclast not drop from a primary legacy engram? Has Bungie stated it is so? I thought the legacy engram was specially made so we don't have to run old content to acquire our missing exotics. Any thoughts on the matter?

Only way to get Vex and Nechro is doing Atheon and Crota the old fashioned way. Bungie mentioned that when TTK came out.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Slightly off topic. Not sure if it's been posted yet, sorry if it has. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up, the sennheiser HD 598se is on a good deal on Amazon. I use the 558 for gaming, and have been really happy with them, so I had to splurge on the 598.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
More good medical news! Always good to get your updates GR-X.

Also, I really want to play House of Elves.

LOL Driz, miss you man, our IB trains and reset free for all towards every checkpoint saved and used
Was supposed to be Wolves, but auto correct lol
Should proof read more while on phone

Darkness Elves! would be awesome in December update haha
Maybe auto correct did it due to the holidays

exYle

HM Oryx

1 AdamKoy
2 Buttchin n Bones
3 darkistheway
4 Wheelhoss

Need 2 more

PSN AdamKoy

I've only got 2 and a half hours before I have to go (and I have to leave earlier than that) so could we get this started soon? Maybe find a 6th on LFG or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom