• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

A gaffer helped me beat the first boss of the new bloodborne dlc today. That fight was harder than the final boss of the chalice dungeons. This boss could have totally soloed oryx you guys.

Afrocious

I had to summon for the first boss of the DLC too. Hell, the dude I summoned died and I had to finish the fight alone. While possible to solo, I do consider it the hardest boss in BB so far.

I'm 2 bosses into the DLC. I think I'm about to hit the third boss.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good knowing you're doing well Grave.

Even Fallout knows what's up.

0NmP3tn.jpg

Strider

Never finished BB tbh

Thought the level design and gameplay was fantastic just didnt enjoy the overal feel and mood of the game.

idk I'm weird like that I guess. Shit was creepy yo

GlamFM

Banned
Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Missing you all lots and lots

I should getting transferred to a sub-acute rehabbing facility soon
Then it should be a quick recovery!

Hoping to be back home before Deadpool drops un movie theaters in Mid-February of next year

Try to keep up to date but I'm missing from House of Elves to Current level
I'm gonna be so duck by underleveled lol

Just know I'm coming back to DGAF reinvigorated and will come back full force
Bounties for days!

Will take up the mantle of helping like I previously used too and the bitching that comes along with it

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
👏💪👏💪👏

Will be NOVA BOMBING GUARDIANS SOON!
a3vKmXXl.jpg

Yay!

I´ll be there to help you catch up!

Afrocious

Never finished BB tbh

Thought the level design and gameplay was fantastic just didnt enjoy the overal feel and mood of the game.

It's basically a survival horror game. You should play more creepy games. The world isn't sunshine and rainbows and Bloodborne manages to happen to answer the question how would plant life look like if it needed blood instead of water.

This solo Oryx is getting crazy they're putting in some stupid hours, shadowfax (the guy who did Crota with rockbound drums) is on about his 12th straight hour at it. Tfue has got to 15/16 as well but hit enrage

If they don't do something special with Xur today it will be further proof they've lost the plot

Anyone want to do anything right now? Raid/PVP train? I'm so bored and happy that the Bears won.

Wait, the Bears beat the cheeseheads at Lambeau field? Hahahahaha.

Yeah, I'm probably the only EU person here who has any interest in handegg.

On topic: I doubt xur will bring anything for the 1% of the 1%, I might stock up on some 3oC's in preparation for the exotics added in the December update.

AngerdX

sucks i cant buy on amazon, so never get to enjoy these errors. :)

Ohh and good that everything seems on the better for both LT and Grave.

bitsurugi

Haven't been on GAF for 24 hours, came back and there is like 5 pages to read for a full catch up o_O

(half of those hammer nerf ideas ... again!)

On another note, hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving day! And happy Black Friday (Xur don't let us down!)

maomaoIYP

Xur in 5 minutes. Let's take guesses, god knows guessing will be more interesting than the actual things he will have for sale.
Helm of innermost light
Alpha Lupi
Impossible Machines
Chest engram (for stocking up!)
No one cares about legacy.

GhaleonEB

I managed to miss this from the BWU when I first read it:

We know that you’re anxious to see what we have cooking up for December. Although we hope to keep the main course under wraps a little while longer, we’ll have some meaty details ready to go as early as next week. In fact, here’s a preview – an appetizer, if you will – of what you can expect after the holiday.

Bungie confirmed they'll be at the Playstation Experience, set for next weekend; I'm thinking we'll get a preview of the December content drop then, if not right before.

Shito

*passes head through the door*

So, crappy Xur, and the challenge mode is only about KF?
Yeah, nope, still not enough for me to come back to Destiny. :/

Happy to read good news about GraveRobberX though! <3

*leaves quietly*

Any chance we'll get a Destiny 2 announcement at PSX/Game Awards/next Game Informer?
Since supposedly we won't be getting full-on paid expansions ala TDB/HoW, I'm not sure what can they announce there that justifies as "enough [paid] content" to get people excited?
Doubt the live team has come up with something huge over the past few months.
I remember that leaked roadmap tho. Something about a Vex expansion? Maybe that'll be it.

If Destiny 2 is supposed to launch in Sep '16, 9-ish month of marketing bonanza is considered short these days (I know, right?), so I *could* see this happening, you?

On the other hand, they might pull a Fallout 4, announce 2 at E3 2016 and then release it in Sep. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

the_id

Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Missing you all lots and lots

I should getting transferred to a sub-acute rehabbing facility soon
Then it should be a quick recovery!

Hoping to be back home before Deadpool drops un movie theaters in Mid-February of next year

Try to keep up to date but I'm missing from House of Elves to Current level
I'm gonna be so duck by underleveled lol

Just know I'm coming back to DGAF reinvigorated and will come back full force
Bounties for days!

Will take up the mantle of helping like I previously used too and the bitching that comes along with it

Love you all!

&#128150;&#128150;&#128150;&#128150;&#128150;
&#128163;&#128165;&#128163;&#128165;&#128163;&#128165;
&#128079;&#128170;&#128079;&#128170;&#128079;

Will be NOVA BOMBING GUARDIANS SOON!
a3vKmXXl.jpg

DGAF has helped me out a lot. Time to contribute back. I'll help you out with the game whenever

Another Xurday with legacy special weapon engram, another Xurday when the game refuses to give me the Queenbreakers' Bow.
I took out the Dreg's Promise and Lord of Wolves, had them in my inventory, yet the engram still gave me another Lord of Wolves.
What am I doing wrong? I mean, the bow IS a special weapon, right?

Another Xurday with legacy special weapon engram, another Xurday when the game refuses to give me the Queenbreakers' Bow.
I took out the Dreg's Promise and Lord of Wolves, had them in my inventory, yet the engram still gave me another Lord of Wolves.
What am I doing wrong? I mean, the bow IS a special weapon, right?

RNG, I'm only missing dregs promise but I'm not giving that shady bastard 31 coins for a chance at it

RNG, I'm only missing dregs promise but I'm not giving that shady bastard 31 coins for a chance at it

OK, so it isn't just me.
"Legacy engrams are weighted heavily in favour of stuff you already don't have, unless it's that final one you don't have - then we'll rob you blind and laugh."

Cause timezones etc are difficult can someone please tell me how many hours till trials starts? Might make my first proper attempt at it this weekend.

Who wants to team up with an average player? lol

Number45

OK, so it isn't just me.
"Legacy engrams are weighted heavily in favour of stuff you already don't have, unless it's that final one you don't have - then we'll rob you blind and laugh."
I have virtually none of the exotic specials and last week it still gave me the Y1 Invective when I already have the Y2.

I have virtually none of the exotic specials and last week it still gave me the Y1 Invective when I already have the Y2.

That's unlucky, though in the game's eyes you didn't have the Y1 version.
Getting a Y2 version of an exotic doesn't mean you automatically have the Y1 version (Y1 still locked in the kiosk).

Number45

That's unlucky, though in the game's eyes you didn't have the Y1 version.
Getting a Y2 version of an exotic doesn't mean you automatically have the Y1 version (Y1 still locked in the kiosk).
This is true. Still frustrating though! >_<

Still going to buy another this weekend

Never finished BB tbh

Think of it as a JRPG. You even have a doll waifu for certain reasons...also tells you she <3 you :p

GutZ31

Hey Luke, how's it going
I'm missing out on all the fun and chaos you guys created

I will come back!

Gonna be fun being a blueberry again, good nice uphill climb to the mountain top

So far I've lost 175lbs while here
Went from 475 now to 300 in 9 months
Only 100lbs left till goal of 200

Also met a nice nurse &#128513;, &#128158;&#128158;&#128147;&#128157;

this is something that will motivate any man.

Glad to hear you are getting where you want to be. Keep at it, and you will be done before you know it.
Congrats on what you have accomplished so far. No small feat at all.

ethomaz

Banned
I need yet to get 4th Horseman Year 1.

I bought two Special Legacy Exotic Engram... did anybody knows if I can get the 4th Horseman Year 1 from this engram?

I had no luck in two tries.

I need yet to get 4th Horseman Year 1.

I bought two Special Legacy Exotic Engram... did anybody knows if I can get the 4th Horseman Year 1 from this engram?

I had no luck in two tries.

I got my Y1 4th Horseman from the legacy special engram. I didn't have Y1, but had already found a Y2 by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom