• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomaoIYP

Ah nice, i'm looking to go there early next year.

We should try some trials, shouldn't have too much lag then. As I said I am pretty average though so even if just bounty farming.
Sure, for bounties or serious runs are fine with me.
Are you on my FL? My ID is feetiemaomao

edit: top of page gif
iIlVtZg.gif

ori0n378e

Got a question DGAF. So year 1 exotics that I'm missing are:

Necrochasm
Vex Mythoclast
Lord of Wolves
Dreg's Promise

Are any of these obtainable via the Legacy Engram from Xur?

Thanks guys/gals...

Got a question DGAF. So year 1 exotics that I'm missing are:

Necrochasm
Vex Mythoclast
Lord of Wolves
Dreg's Promise

Are any of these obtainable via the Legacy Engram from Xur?

Thanks guys/gals...

Only lord of wolves / Dregs Promise might as it is a special (current legacy engram available) , however one of other resident DGAF boffins might be able to confirm if it can also still simply drop from PoE 35.

Xur is selling 4th Horseman for the first time ever

I wasted so many 3s of Coins and Legacy Engrams trying to get this

now, it will be mine. Finally

GutZ31

I should really know the answer to this already, but can I wear New Monarchy gauntlets while repping FWC?

The only thing that you can't wear from factions while repping other factions are the exotic class items(that are faction specific, rewarded at level 25, as a quest).

stay gold

The only thing that you can't wear from factions while repping other factions are the exotic class items(that are faction specific, rewarded at level 25, as a quest).

Phew. Dismantled my gauntlets like an idiot last night, luckily NM is selling ones with the same perks today.

my 3rd character finally reached lvl 25 Dead Orbit, got the Dead Orbit ship drop. starting Exotic Faction Class quest.
so my 3 characters will be fukly alligenced to their respective faction with ship and Exotic Class Item.

the only thing that irks me is the grinding of Heroic Strikes.

here is how rank the Year 2 faction ships:
1) New Monarchy
2) FWC
3) Dead Orbit ( it is just a reskin of the PoE ships)

Lnkn52

Wait, the Bears beat the cheeseheads at Lambeau field? Hahahahaha.

Yeah, I'm probably the only EU person here who has any interest in handegg.

On topic: I doubt xur will bring anything for the 1% of the 1%, I might stock up on some 3oC's in preparation for the exotics added in the December update.
Handegg, Inapp please.

Has anyone here got the raid ship? Just wondering. I don't read everything posted here.

That's hot content they plan on releasing later on. Exclusive from NotDeej-

"So you guys have been wondering what else we're going to pack into this amazing content update we already have. Well Guardian, if you seek what was beat then you can now run upon the raid ship! That's right, this meaty exclusive ship can be yours! However tread carefully as this is harder to find than any other drop in the game!"

thanks bungie

Namikaze1

You know what's almost as good as Thanksgiving? Leftovers Friday.

Need to make sure no one eats the pasteles I saved up. Someone will get hurt if they're not there.

GutZ31

That's hot content they plan on releasing later on. Exclusive from NotDeej-

"So you guys have been wondering what else we're going to pack into this amazing content update we already have. Well Guardian, if you seek what was beat then you can now run upon the raid ship! That's right, this meaty exclusive ship can be yours! However tread carefully as this is harder to find than any other drop in the game!"

thanks bungie

No one can out-deej deej.
His PR is so far up his deej, you need a deej, to deej his deej.
deej deej deej deej.

E92 M3

My Titan can be 316 now, but I am holding on making any big infusion decisions before Bungie announces what happens with the December update.

Nicodemic

I've been trying to clarify which exotics can drop from the legacy engram and can't seem to find an official word on it. Why would Necrochasm or Vex Mythoclast not drop from a primary legacy engram? Has Bungie stated it is so? I thought the legacy engram was specially made so we don't have to run old content to acquire our missing exotics. Any thoughts on the matter?

Namikaze1

My neighborhood was looking like something straight out of Silent Hill a few hours ago. The fog was thick. Couldn't see shit even with the car lights on. (had to go accompany my mother to go buy this big ass fish tank that was on sale)

Happy belated Turkey Day everyone! Been busy w family but hope everyone had a good holiday. Or just a good Thursday for international-DGAF.

Not sure how much time I'll have this weekend but should be around for Trials today.

Simon's labs all came back great!

So glad to hear it LT! Hooray!

Watched the whole KF NM Flawless Raider you guys did way back.

A M A Z I N G.]

Thanks Johnny! Glad you enjoyed it.

Happy Thanksgiving DGAF

Missing you all lots and lots

House of Elves

More good medical news! Always good to get your updates GR-X.

Also, I really want to play House of Elves.

Hi all, want to apologize for last night. Like right after I posted, someone on DestinyLFG pulled me into a VoG. Got the flurry of invites from here when fighting the templar so couldnt message mid combat. Thanks for the invites and sorry missing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom