• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was finally done black friday shopping yesterday...

LkO6RXc.png

Then they pull me back in.

Ken

So what's the right way to use 3oC? I tried using one on every ultra while running level 36 Vanguard Strikes and went 0 for 10. Pretty sure I just have bad luck though.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yeah just use one at every boss, though the Psions and Tank boss don't count as Ultras.

Also the Brothers strike: Make sure to only use one after the first brother has been killed, or else it will pop off the first kill and loot only drops after the second.

Patrol venus and go to the citadel. Wait for a taken event to happen.

Alright

X-Frame

I enjoy logging every day and seeing what my new clan name is. Today, it's apparently telling Drizzay to buy an Xbox One and Halo 5.

XenoRaven

Unlike some of you monsters, I waited until after Thanksgiving to switch to a Christmas avatar.

Now, I know what you're thinking:

"But Xeno! I don't live in America and I don't celebrate Thanksgiving!"

That may be true, but obviously you communists hippies are spending too much time eating tea and crumpets or poutine or whatever you eat where you're from and not enough time appreciating the good ol' US of A. Without Thanksgiving there would be no Bungie, and without Bungie there would be no Destiny!

I expect everyone to fall in line next year. That is all.

Unlike some of you monsters, I waited until after Thanksgiving to switch to a Christmas avatar.

Now, I know what you're thinking:

"But Xeno! I don't live in America and I don't celebrate Thanksgiving!"

That may be true, but obviously you communists hippies are spending too much time eating tea and crumpets or poutine or whatever you eat where you're from and not enough time appreciating the good ol' US of A. Without Thanksgiving there would be no Bungie, and without Bungie there would be no Destiny!

I expect everyone to fall in line next year. That is all.

QmtjQ8k.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom