• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha whoops, apparently it is Anomaly :p

I'm still down to play if you're up for it, no worries if not though.

HoWSiZA.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
On the other hand.... Defender Titan, Invective, No Backup Plans? Helm of Saint-14 on sale by Xur?

Incoming Defender nerf confirmed, going out with a blast

Anomaly. Glad I'm busy visiting family for thanksgiving.

Oh also the Taken King edition with everything is going to be a lightning deal on Amazon in 20 minutes.

LTWood12

Simon got to come home even earlier than we'd hoped. Doing super well. Tried to come up w/ a Deej way of saying it but drawing a blank.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm gonna watch you guys play for a bit, I've barely ever played anomaly and hate it

X-Frame

I'm considering continuing my Hunter quests and was doing the Nightstalker quest getting 15 Smoke kills.

It said I needed to get Smoke kills in the Crucible but it worked in Patrol too. Was that a bug or can you do this quest in PvE too?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The grasp is so badass that I went one on one with a resurrected warlock with overshield and my shields were already down and I still beat him.

Strider

Isn't the Legendary Edition just a vanilla Destiny disc with download codes for all the DLC? I thought that' what people were saying...

Trakan

I don't get the hate for Anomaly. In 6v6 it's garbage, sure, but what isn't? I like it for skirmish and it seems like it'll be fine for Trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom