• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why i didn't go pro

f2159740ac9d621e003077144aa9eec8.png

sadbron.png

I bet your opponents love you

I bought a HORI fight stick and Ultra Street Fighter IV. MY BODY IS READY!!!

Silly Trials map but I can't wait to try it tonight on my monitor.

I'm actually craving to play Trials even though this weekend's map is Anomaly, what is going on with me?

I'm gonna have to bail for dinner here soon but I'll be down for more Trials either later tonight or sometime this weekend.

We finished two runs, and were at 4-0 on our third run but we all just got Catepillar errors and booted from the game... I'm guessing I've got a loss on that card now but I'm getting Yak errors trying to sign back in. Wow.

Bungies servers have crapped out. They should try spending some of the money they're making from emotes on infratstructure as there not spending it on content

Ok, Borderlands the handsome colection is foing for £18. Is it a good buy? I have B2 and the pre sequel on PC. If not, what other games should I look for?

Check with Bungie and Sony if anything is wrong?

I'm back on and lost the boon. BS.

There's actually a loss on the card? Of course. Why wouldn't you get a loss because their servers died even though we still had mercy. Bleh.

GGs Twilight and Kadey. Lots of clutch plays to pull out those two runs, sucks the third got derailed. Very fun games despite the terrible map. I think it'll supplant Thieves Den as my all time least favorite.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Any if you kind guardians can link me to the stuff I can go over and be in the know

Like Redditch cheat sheet I missed out on since house of wolves

Mom and family stopped by and got some good gobble gobble food in me

So wanna read up on stuff I missed
The more finer details

Falifax

I'm gonna have to bail for dinner here soon but I'll be down for more Trials either later tonight or sometime this weekend.

We finished two runs, and were at 4-0 on our third run but we all just got Catepillar errors and booted from the game... I'm guessing I've got a loss on that card now but I'm getting Yak errors trying to sign back in. Wow.

Hell, I'd definitely be down but later tonight would probably mean 4 - 5 am for me so weekend it is I guess.

GlamFM

Banned
Any if you kind guardians can link me to the stuff I can go over and be in the know

The more finer details

You should probably go to planetdestiny.com and watch all the videos in the right order from the time you left.

The more finer details

Pro tip - only buy the legacy exotic engram from Xur if you really really want a year 1 exotic!

That seems to be the most "made" mistake of early TTK.

Secondly - save exotic engrams until you're 300+ light, as they have a reasonable chance of decrypting at 310 then. If you really want to wait, wait til you're 311 and then they 99% chance decrypt at 310.

Deku Tree

The more finer details

Good TTK article: kotaku.com/destiny-the-taken-king-kicks…

Generally good Destiny coverage at Kotaku all in one place: http://kotaku.com/tag/destiny

I personally would rank most of Kotaku right up there next to Forbes contributors, but Jason and Kirk played massive hours of Destiny just like many of us here. They post here. And all their articles are top notch.

Glad to see you getting better Grave! Hope to see you on Destiny when your ready!

EDIT: also this article was a bombshell when it came out, a behind the scenes look at what happened during Destiny's development http://kotaku.com/the-messy-true-story-behind-the-making-of-destiny-1737556731

Would of gone flawless but got kicked twice at crucial stages.

Just upset by that, I dont think I am ever gona get that new flawless emblem.

Dave_6

Working on some of the Crucible quests (yay) and get kicked out of a match to the title screen, now it won't let me sign in at all. Come on Bungie or Sony.

No lost but boon is gone. Bought a new card, etc. I'm up this last run whenever.

Hmm I'll check out my card later. Headed to dinner now, will probably be gone for a while. Definitely up for some more games tonight if family stuff doesn't run too long.

Whoa, Anomaly on the level of Thieves' Den? Let's not say things we can't take back.

Anomaly is so so bad, especially for Trials. I'd call it the worst vanilla map but I'm probably forgetting something obvious. It's so cluttered and cramped, I get claustrophobic. Constantly bumping your head, etc. There aren't any areas that feel good to make plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom