• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad people hate anomaly. I've hated it since day one, but I'm no pvp expert or anything. I just thought it was annoying to play in.

Edit: I don't have a folder full of gifs like you folks do.

Trials on Anomaly? Ew

giphy.gif

X-Frame

Are there any Gunsmith weapon orders really worth waiting on anymore? How many god rolls can be given for all the orders?

I could see holding onto the Lyudmila-D for the Headseeker/Counterbalance/Hand-Laid Stock roll, or a DIS-47 for the Perfect Balance/Full Auto/Hand-Laid Stock roll.

Other than those, what roll is worth chasing?

Are there any Gunsmith weapon orders really worth waiting on anymore? How many god rolls can be given for all the orders?

I could see holding onto the Lyudmila-D for the Headseeker/Counterbalance/Hand-Laid Stock roll, or a DIS-47 for the Perfect Balance/Full Auto/Hand-Laid Stock roll.

Speaking of rolls, I've got the suros pulse from two weeks ago, pdx-45? Anyone know if the rolls are good this week?

Trakan

PDX with counterbalance and hand laid stock. There's another PDX with Nirwen's impact that hasn't been offered at all yet.

Not much.

maomaoIYP

Gunsmith still has not sold a PDX-41, which is the mid damage pulse.

At this rate, I'm not going to make the wall of shame. Maybe I'll do some Triala tomorrow. My second run of Fallout has really sucked me in. I hope everyone had a good Turkey day!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Thanks Guardians
Time to catch up and understand all the changes

👌💯👌💯
👏💪👏💪
💝💝

Would rather a full run...

Kinda slow this evening, I'll put you on the list. Will be playing FO4 in the meantime, will keep checking the thread!

Feel like a fresh HM KF, anyone else game?

1- deafmedal
2- loki 16 (futbol_dude77)
3-
4-
5-
6-

Kinda slow like a quadruple amputee tortoise is kinda slow. I'd be happy to help w a run if other people ever show up for it. If we actually get a group I'd like to bust out a NM Daughters CP I have real quick. Should only take 3 minutes with a competent group.

I'm stuck at 314. If my ability to get any higher is strictly tied to HM raid, what the hell am I getting out of playing anymore till next Tuesday?

Trakan

Kinda slow like a quadruple amputee tortoise is kinda slow. I'd be happy to help w a run if other people ever show up for it. If we actually get a group I'd like to bust out a NM Daughters CP I have real quick. Should only take 3 minutes with a competent group.

I need the raid sniper, I'll do a run if it gets going.

Ill be back in 15 and can do a oryx/daughters/full run/whatever.

EDIT: Good to go. tp_Drewz is my PSN if something gets started.

EDIT 2: If I could open the game....

deafmedal

Sounds good :)

Ill be back in 15 and can do a oryx/daughters/full run/whatever.

EDIT: Good to go. tp_Drewz is my PSN if something gets started.
Ok!

NM KF from daughters, then fresh HM KF- Only 2 spots left and moving at an alarming rate!

1- deafmedal
3- Drizzay
4- Drewz
5-
6-

Ok!

NM KF from daughters, then fresh HM KF- Only 2 spots left and moving at an alarming rate!

1- deafmedal
3- Drizzay
4- Drewz
5-
6-

I have totems CP btw. Would normal mode daughters overwrite my HM totems CP?

My destiny appears to be broken atm, can't log in. I will keep trying.

Sky Walker

Ok!

1- deafmedal
3- Drizzay
4- Drewz
5-
6-

I would give a hand but the game wouldn't let me log in and keeps telling me that servers aren't available :/

I can sign in to my psn acount, PS store and see the friend list though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Finally, $0.00 balance left on that card. Made it last. Thanks again LT! ;)

Liquor stores are nice and quiet on Black Friday apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom