• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

im the chief brody of bloodborne

i'd hop on trials tonight, but i just got my 2 TB HDD and im gonna see about installing it into my ps4

Unfortunately no way to transfer it to a new HDD :(

Yes there is, a backup and restore (which takes hours) will retain PT. I found the easiest way to do a backup restore is to delete all inessential files. If your internet is good enough then you can delete stuff like destiny, those big 50gb+ files, they add a ton of needless time to the backup and restore process. If you trim it down it only takes a couple hours.

phen0m24

Yes there is, a backup and restore (which takes hours) will retain PT. I found the easiest way to do a backup restore is to delete all inessential files. If your internet is good enough then you can delete stuff like destiny, those big 50gb+ files, they add a ton of needless time to the backup and restore process. If you trim it down it only takes a couple hours.

I bought one but have held off on doing the restore and such just because of the time involved

Afrocious

I bought one but have held off on doing the restore and such just because of the time involved

Yeah I bought an external I plan on popping open, so I'm just gonna run the backup - which I imagine taking an ungodly amount of time.

LTWood12

Best place to grind glimmer these days? Prison of elders in hopes of an Amethyst? Gotta do the $15,000 donation to Rahool for the Chaperone. Exclusion zone was way too slow.

Anyone else wanna do KF normal? Need 3 more.

1. cybrwzrd
2. My son
3. Ch4fx_

Still looking as of 7:25

You can't even get enough people to do hard mode anymore. I'd just wait till reset on Tuesday if I were you. There's usually people who want to raid on normal or hard then.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't care about losing legit but when I'm losing to teams because of lag that's bs. And we're getting matched up with all these South Americans for some reason.

Afrocious

What the fuck is VST?

the timezone Valve uses to release games.

BsE5jfFCQAANGgk.jpg

ONE HOUR BEHIND! You EST monsters! :p

lol

Lots of tornadoes. Not really many Mormons. Terrible humidity. Fantastic southern food.

got ya. i need to visit one day. ive been to chicago but i dont coun tthat

I don't care about losing legit but when I'm losing to teams because of lag that's bs. And we're getting matched up with all these South Americans for some reason.

oh fcuk its like uncharted 2 and 3 online all over again

imagine fighting wicked except with lag and hearing JAJAJAJA in the third person

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wish we would get matched up with Japanese people. They suck at FPSs. At least lagging with them wouldn't be sweaty.

Afrocious

when wanting to upgrade my PS4 HDD, I should run plug my external into my PS4 and backup everything I have? I want to keep PT.

The external has the HDD I want to put into my PS4 at the end of all this.

We just lost to campers. They camped so hard. Until they didn't. Then they camped some more.

making smores

Magik

Seems Trials is basically boiling down to Sniper battles with a bit a primary here and there. Every match I've watched for this weeks Trials is basically people running with Snipers as if they were primaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom