• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

SpecX

I can get exotics from running Nightfall strikes, correct? Seems like Im stuck at 296 and I dont know how to raise my light level.
It will take time, but as long as you participate in the events you can reach over 300 without the raid. If you haven't yet, try to complete the exotic sword quest which will give you a heavy at 310 light and will most likely boost you to 299 or 300. Once over 300, exotics have a chance to drop at 310 which you can infuse into the rest of your gear.

I've been able to reach 310 without running the raid, not the fastest method but it has allowed me to play at my own pace with the limited play time I've had the last few months. I'm hoping to run it this week before going back to work though if I can find a group willing to take on a newbie.

ERMint13

The last IB was pretty good and it was never this bad.

I'm always a green bar and somehow I keep going yellow bar. The vast majority of players are red bar. Lots of kill delays in 2 matches so far.

This will be a fun grind to 5 on all characters.

Highwind

lol.

Just when I think I've gotten better in my two months of PVP I switch to my titans and go negative consistently.

This is the only class that has a negative KD on my file. Christ almighty.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So far it looks like we'll need one for Shrek's cousin x3 tonight at 8 eastern.

Any IB trains going? Join up if not and I'll start one.

inthrall

Slightly related to Destiny question:

Can you redeem a US PS+ subscription outside of the US? I know the games are region locked, but I'm hoping this isn't as its a lot cheaper to get this on Amazon instead of the store.

inthrall

If it is on a US/NA PSN account, yes.

Yeah thats what I figured, I'm not sadly. My second question is, if one user on a PS4 has an account with PS+ on, can any user use that subscription? If so, I might set up a US version of my account and then just use it to get PS+

WeTeHa

Wow, I just won a match because literally the entire enemy team got disconnected before the match even started. Beginning cutscene and then immediately the match was over with 0 to 0 points. Amazing stuff.

Yeah thats what I figured, I'm not sadly. My second question is, if one user on a PS4 has an account with PS+ on, can any user use that subscription? If so, I might set up a US version of my account and then just use it to get PS+

Yup that works but both accounts need to be of the same region.

Did sparrow speed get a nerf? Why does it feel so slow

Coming from SRL, sparrows on patrol feel super slow. Also if you're using the SRL sparrows on patrol, they are dead slow. Go back to raid sparrow.

ocean

Banned
So I don't want to alarm everyone, but someone on gaming side is going to buy TTK and might be available for RAF...

Ju3vNVC.jpg
Give it to me .gif

Quite odd that Boots are being sold but cannot drop.

I was hoping to get a better roll on the boots as well as the ones Saladin is selling aren't to my liking.

Who knows, that BWU thing could be wrong, i saw it on Reddit. I guess we'll know whenever people get to rank 3 and start to see the drops.

My 3rd NF today gave me the Tess's Horn package. . I thought that stuff would stop dropping once SRL left. . sigh. I had no expectation and yet I am still disappointed.

Arjen

Hey guys. Got this in the sale a couple of weeks ago. Enjoying it a lot, I'm at 295 and I want to try those nightfall and raids. I've been relying on matchmaking to do the strikes.
Just wondering what are some ways to get with people who want to play with a newbie to do those things.

Top Bottom