• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Deku Tree

Obligatory get ready for iron lagger gif

eVRDkxi.gif

^^^^^ There it is...

I can join for a bit todd.

My first match in ib: 3 arcblades, 0 kills due to lag. Nice start

If I turn in an old Iron Marathon bounty (13 matches played, 7 wins) that's been in my inventory since the last IB, can I pick up a new one? Or do I have to wait until the next IB?

I have a completed one, but I was going to wait until the weekend to turn it in... If I can get another one, though, I might as well turn this one in and start filling out the next Iron Marathon bounty.

Thanks!

Nah you can't pick up the weekly bounty again, only once each IB. Wait till later in the week to turn it in for higher rep.

Got kicked off of PSN after a long loading screen and couldn't hear chat. Now my PS4 is acting up :\

Not even letting my other accounts log in either

Edit: guys you should find a 6th screw this

shermas

Nah you can't pick up the weekly bounty again, only once each IB. Wait till later in the week to turn it in for higher rep.

THANK YOU! Yes, I will wait until the weekend (or Monday) to turn it in...

I think, if I do the daily bounties each day and play a few matches on each toon, I can get all 3 to level 5 without getting too grindy. Just looking to pick up the helmets, I think.

THANK YOU! Yes, I will wait until the weekend (or Monday) to turn it in...

I think, if I do the daily bounties each day and play a few matches on each toon, I can get all 3 to level 5 without getting too grindy. Just looking to pick up the helmets, I think.

Pick up dailies on your alts each day.

Play couple of games on the last day, as long as your main is rank 5, the bonus rep will let your alts go from 0-5 in less than an hour.

My advice - play normally on your main till you get to rank 5, then switch to alts on the last 2 days of IB. Just make sure you pick up the daily bounties on your alts each day.

LTWood12

It is time my friends. Time for the Dinosaur Train to make its mark on the iron banner competition.

Why is this train better than the others? Fucking dinosaurs drive it and it goes through time tunnels.

Stay with me. I realize that its hard to wrap your head around.

We have 4 open spots!

Here are some highlights from the last iron banner

Exclusive avatar!

Required viewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sccvGzPsYPM

Train hype music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHyeQEa1iXg

Join on toddv360 on psn now!

If I could wish
For just one dish
My greatest wish
Would be more
Fish

http://youtu.be/UcHUkbPdyVg

I haven't played IB today, but why are there 2 IB helmets for sale? They're both unlocked at the same rank and they both have close to the same stats. At least for the warlock.
I'm not complaining, I just find that very weird. Having a shitty helmet unlock at rank 2, then a better one at a higher rank would have made more sense.

Jafku

I haven't played IB today, but why are there 2 IB helmets for sale? They're both unlocked at the same rank and they both have close to the same stats. At least for the warlock.
I'm not complaining, I just find that very weird. Having a shitty helmet unlock at rank 2, then a better one at a higher rank would have made more sense.
One is the regular helmet and the other is the PS exclusive set

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Prove me wrong. It is impossible to win a match with randoms. Every single match put me in a losing team by thousands. And these people either don't capture points or wants to become some hero wannabe by taking the heavy ammo even if people are within a feet or two of getting it too. Meanwhile if I play with gaffers I finish all my bounties in one single match.

Prove me wrong. It is impossible to win a match with randoms. Every single match put me in a losing team by thousands. And these people either don't capture points or wants to become some hero wannabe by taking the heavy ammo even if people are within a feet or two of getting it too. Meanwhile if I play with gaffers I finish all my bounties in one single match.

I usually tend to go solo in IB and am able to win consistently

Atleast last time I played it

git gud

jk

Top Bottom