• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

deafmedal

Feel like running a raid, my buddy has only ran it once so a fresh NM is in order, will do the CM at Golgy! Need 4, newbies welcome :)

1. deaf
2. Harlan

Highwind

I am Rank 2 in IB right now and what it has shown me so far is I really miss IB Clash and Control + IB gives me a massive headache. Shit.

That and whenever I pick Titan I am quickly reminded of how much of a noob/fraud I am with those consistent negative KDs.

Pretty much what I am trying to say is fuck my life. :(

Should I hold onto these daily iron banner bounties and turn them in tomorrow, or just turn them in today?

I know I need to hold onto the weekly bounties until the last day, but wasn't sure about the dailies.

FyreWulff

Should I hold onto these daily iron banner bounties and turn them in tomorrow, or just turn them in today?

I know I need to hold onto the weekly bounties until the last day, but wasn't sure about the dailies.

turn them in today, or they'll count as tomorrow's bounties and you won't be able to get new ones

todd360

turn them in today, or they'll count as tomorrow's bounties and you won't be able to get new ones

He should keep them. What you said is false if I remember right. There are only 9 bounties you can get per character during the iron banner. Or something along those lines. I think.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
He should keep them. What you said is false if I remember right. There are only 9 bounties you can get per character during the iron banner. Or something along those lines. I think.

As long as you wait until the weekend to turn in the Weekly bounties, it's fine to do the dailies I think.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why does the Titan IB helmet look like an Alienware computer case?

iepe9cF.png
dEvqNcl.jpg

Top Bottom