• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

I usually tend to go solo in IB and am able to win consistently

Atleast last time I played it

git gud

jk

I basically played the whole of last IB solo and completed Iron Gauntlet and 10 daily bounties in 3 matches :p

GAF trains are fun though; playing solo can be a nightmare when randoms flip spawns, idle or do other stupid stuff.

todd360

Prove me wrong. It is impossible to win a match with randoms. Every single match put me in a losing team by thousands. And these people either don't capture points or wants to become some hero wannabe by taking the heavy ammo even if people are within a feet or two of getting it too. Meanwhile if I play with gaffers I finish all my bounties in one single match.

That's not the magic of gaffers. That's the magic of the dinosaur train.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I usually tend to go solo in IB and am able to win consistently

Atleast last time I played it

git gud

jk

Meanwhile first match with Capitan Todd.

yjAV7sN.png

shermas

Prove me wrong. It is impossible to win a match with randoms. Every single match put me in a losing team by thousands. And these people either don't capture points or wants to become some hero wannabe by taking the heavy ammo even if people are within a feet or two of getting it too. Meanwhile if I play with gaffers I finish all my bounties in one single match.

I've never once played a match of IB with a fireteam. Each and every time, I'm in matchmaking with randoms. Xbone.

lt519

Anyone want to start up an IB train? Haven't played in forever so I'll suck but just looking to have some fun anyway.

Top Bottom