• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

todd360

As long as you wait until the weekend to turn in the Weekly bounties, it's fine to do the dailies I think.

Crap. My understanding of the bounty system was flawed. So your supposed to just save the weekly ones lol. I thought the dailies were one time use since waiting for the next day to turn them in made the system think you already received the new daily bounty, which makes it impossible to turn in the same bounty twice on the same day.

ocean

Banned
Crap. My understanding of the bounty system was flawed. So your supposed to just save the weekly ones lol. I thought the dailies were one time use since waiting for the next day to turn them in made the system think you already received the new daily bounty, which makes it impossible to turn in the same bounty twice on the same day.
Iron Banner bounties used to be the exact same every single day, so your answer would have been right. I think there's more bounty variety now though so you can save them up - you'll only "lose out" if they happen to repeat a daily bounty, in which case you wouldn't be able to pick it up again.

Got my Warlock to IB Rank 2 and got a perfect INT/DIS roll on a helmet. Also got one for my Hunter aftering getting him to Rank 2 as well. I think they changed the loot tables. It's nice getting stuff.

Started doing the daily crucible using a shotgun for fun (i rarely ever use it) and wow it's just easy mode. Not even funny, especially with a warlock. 10 yard melee + shotgun is pure noob.

Went 6-0 yesterday in trials with my nephew, until we lost 4 in a row. All 4 of those teams had 2+ shotgunners. 2 of them had all 3x shotgunners, some that even went invis and blinked around. I can't believe there's no delay in blink shotgunning.

todd360

Iron Banner bounties used to be the exact same every single day, so your answer would have been right. I think there's more bounty variety now though so you can save them up - you'll only "lose out" if they happen to repeat a daily bounty, in which case you wouldn't be able to pick it up again.

Interesting. Anyways I logged in to turn in the three I did today and got to rank 2. So I might get lucky and get a helmet next time I play. I think I will only save the weekly bounties from now on.

nowai

Started doing the daily crucible using a shotgun for fun (i rarely ever use it) and wow it's just easy mode. Not even funny, especially with a warlock. 10 yard melee + shotgun is pure noob.

Went 6-0 yesterday in trials with my nephew, until we lost 4 in a row. All 4 of those teams had 2+ shotgunners. 2 of them had all 3x shotgunners, some that even went invis and blinked around. I can't believe there's no delay in blink shotgunning.

It was also a very shotgun friendly map.

As a sniper myself who is bored to tears with the current TLW/sniper combo, aggressive shotgunning for me is actually more challenging than sniping.

ocean

Banned

The delay on blink shotgun is super noticeable vs pre 2.0. Blink isn't quite dead but it's not what it used to be. To really understand the need though you need to try Blink Shotty on a Warlock. Since basically every Bladedancer uses QuickDraw (best perk in the game) the readiness nerf is still mitigated.

Also, my xbox messaging has been messed up. Whenever I click on the messages tab on either the Windows 10 XBox app or Web Browser, it doesn't work.

xbox app exits the app, windows browser gives:

i3PfZk2.png

lt519

Nice IB train guys, was a lot of fun! A good return to Destiny :)

Did pretty well for not playing in a while too, need to find a new Primary though, Hawksaw isn't cutting it anymore. Most my kills were secondary, grenades and melee.

Nice IB train guys, was a lot of fun! A good return to Destiny :)

Did pretty well for not playing in a while too, need to find a new Primary though, Hawksaw isn't cutting it anymore. Most my kills were secondary, grenades and melee.

Was a good IB train. We had good coordination and communications after the initial first couple of matches. I think everyone ranked to 2 by now. Will be holding on to the weekly bounties until later in the week.

First time using TLW, since I never liked it before. It's quite OP. Won most 1to1 fights easily. Now I see why everyone rates it so highly. That TLW/RR4 sniper combo wrecked.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sorry boys but I must take my leave.

Undefeated@# I haven't seen this much asswhupping since my mom beat up my dad.

Top Bottom