• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Nice! Got a 306 helm. I've also received a racing cloak which is amazing. The gloves, boots and chest were all just racing gear thus far. Do you ever get a useful piece of armor outside the race other than the helm?

The class item and helm are the only things useful outside of racing

WipedOut

I'll never complain about Randos on Xbox ever again. I did not know it could get any worse. My god there are some horrible players out there.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I have the boss literally one shot away from dying on the Nightfall. If anyone wants free rewards, send a message to Semedi on PSN and I'll invite you in.

Edit: Filled, thanks for playing!

ERMint13

There is a spot on Frontier that you can glitch to the top of the map. Not the bridge. Almost impossible to snipe them back.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There is a spot on Frontier that you can glitch to the top of the map. Not the bridge. Almost impossible to snipe them back.

Yes this was happening to us yesterday. Took a few rounds to figure out. It's on the top floor of the building.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got my S rank in SRL. I was talking to a dude while waiting for TFA today and he said he'd gotten 315+ helms from it. Is that possible now that I'm at S or what determines it?

The shimmer shader is basically the most badass thing ever.

Once you get to rank three and above it rains.

rtyyt.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Pls help a tired fellow guardian. I'm just about to turn in for a long winters nap and then I realized I didn't order any weapons this week.

Were there are gunsmith weapons that I needed to order this week?
Anything special?
Do I need to get out of bed and go turn the game on?

Thanks

Those Hydras before the Vex gate on Venus can fuck right off, ruining any chance I have of beating my time. Beat my old time on Mars though so it's not all bad.

Nearly rank 5 now.
Still haven't had a 320 helm

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No 320s though. :(

I've gotten six so far.

All I want is two more 320s class items. Don't need anymore 320 helms. Have two spares in case I want to go with a different build.

Also SRL is a good excuse to use coins. All I want are two chest engrams for the hunter and titan chests. But all I've been getting is exotic heavy engrams. One day it will be useful for that horn 2.0.

Toki767

I've gotten six so far.

All I want is two more 320s class items. Don't need anymore 320 helms. Have two spares in case I want to go with a different build.

Also SRL is a good excuse to use coins. All I want are two chest engrams for the hunter and titan chests. But all I've been getting is exotic heavy engrams. One day it will be useful for that horn 2.0.

I'm a quarter of the way to Rank 5 and I've still not gotten a 320 helm. Though I did get 2 320 class items. Guess I'm just going to be stuck at 319 helms.

I did manage to get Twilight Garrison (2 of them) on my Titan though. As well as Telesto and Plan C.

I'll never complain about Randos on Xbox ever again. I did not know it could get any worse. My god there are some horrible players out there.

Never played with DGaf on Xbox and always had to rely on LFG. Had some really good experiences especially recently with the 3 challenges on HM raid.

When I do full raid that's when things fall apart.

Top Bottom