• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

neoism

i really hate the internet sometimes....���� guess i asked for it though....fucking reddit....

Deku Tree

Once you get to rank three and above it rains.

rtyyt.gif

I've gotten at least that many helmets and with high light. But only one 320 and one more 319.

Gotten a lot of class items. My best one is 317 though. And I have no marks for infusion purposes right now.

I am halfway through rank 4. Are the drops better at rank 5?

I need one more, I'm not sure we added each other after our trials match but add me and I should be on real soon psn: Darryl_M_R

Added but I can't play for an hour or so. Posted that a little while ago now. If you are still on can do it then, if you do it before then no biggie.

tp_Drewz was my PSN.

Added but I can't play for an hour or so. Posted that a little while ago now. If you are still on can do it then, if you do it before then no biggie.

tp_Drewz was my PSN.

So in 1 hour you can play? Yea sounds good to me then no worries.

For the people with the SRL book, can you ever delete your armor and just get it back from the book?

Deku Tree

So in 1 hour you can play? Yea sounds good to me then no worries.

For the people with the SRL book, can you ever delete your armor and just get it back from the book?

Nope. If you delete it then it's gonne. Bungie says they are working on a fix for this problem.

WipedOut

Never played with DGaf on Xbox and always had to rely on LFG. Had some really good experiences especially recently with the 3 challenges on HM raid.

When I do full raid that's when things fall apart.
Maybe it was bad luck but every single fire team that I joined for weeklies blew big monkey chunks on PSN. I spent 3/4th of the time reviving fools. I actually gave up on two strikes because the other two guys were that bad.

Deku Tree

It's weird to think that in SRL you are not actually looking at the correct positions of your opponents. The racing mode is too fast for the Internet. So there are all sorts of lag compensation methods in place.

Sometimes your opponent teleports in front of you.

Other times their sparrow zooms past you at an un-naturally fast speed. Faster than you could possibly go.

Also sometimes if a race is really close you can clearly "win" on your screen but come in second in the race in the polls.

Does anyone know how all of Bungi s lag compensation methods really work?

I've gotten at least that many helmets and with high light. But only one 320 and one more 319.

Gotten a lot of class items. My best one is 317 though. And I have no marks for infusion purposes right now.

Higher rank does not affect drops. The only thing that matters is being rank 3.

My issue is that I've run low on armor materials. I was using lower LL helms to infuse stuff up rather than break them down and now I'm paying for it. I also went overboard on rep donations thinking I'd never run out.

I just want one 320 class item to stop playing this, ugh.

The game is dad, takes forever to find a clash match and when you do get one it starts 4v4

Who is dementedreign on here, clan tag was Destinygaf Rebel Alliance?

Higher rank does not affect drops. The only thing that matters is being rank 3.

My issue is that I've run low on armor materials. I was using lower LL helms to infuse stuff up rather than break them down and now I'm paying for it. I also went overboard on rep donations thinking I'd never run out.

I just want one 320 class item to stop playing this, ugh.

I'm fucked with armour materials as well, I've less than 100 across all 3 characters

I need to get 5 more levels in Dead Orbit to get the class item. . what is the best way to achieve this and how long will it take?

Deku Tree

I need to get 5 more levels in Dead Orbit to get the class item. . what is the best way to achieve this and how long will it take?

Donate motes of light. Buy weapon parts and donate those. Equip the right glimmer generating ghost in order to accumulate glimmer faster to buy more weapons parts. Do bounties. Convert your shards into motes and donate those. Can take a while depending upon how much you have saved up.

You can get about one rank up per hour doing the Draksis ether seed farm and buying heavy synth from Variks. Never did that myself.

Are you a wizard?

Space Wizard.

Nope, though I feel i'm getting way more helmets. 10 helmets to every class item.

Majority of the helmets seems to be 313-315 light and just free marks at this point. Every exotic and legendary helmet my 3 chars use are above 314 at this point, the good ones 317-318, and the best ones 320.

Namikaze1

If my calculations are correct, just need to suffer through 5 more control matches. Should have finished this part yesterday. -__-

Namikaze1

One more fucking match and I'm free!

Well, free from the crucible requirements anyway. Then it's off to do 10 heroic strikes.

May start a train for that.

Thanks for the nightfall. That second section can be a pain.

Sorry about the useless ghost :(

Hope that Havoc Pingeon is useful to you in someway WipedOut.

Wow I got 2 ghost shells from my NF runs. . fix your lame loot before I drop this game for The Division.

But thanks you guys for the run

WipedOut

Wow I got 2 ghost shells from my NF runs. . fix your lame loot before I drop this game for The Division.

But thanks you guys for the run
Thanks for the run! First nightfall in the books. I would have gladly liked that shell. 303 sidearm will be used to infuse. At least I did get a tread upon stars with hot swap, explosive rounds and third eye.

maomaoIYP

I may be hallucinating, but I SWEAR when I bought the Mida from the armory this unknown blueprint popped up next to it. Does anyone know what this weapon is? According to its location it's supposed to be a scout, and I know it's not the Touch of Malice (that's the other blueprint that I don't have).
CWrVufKVEAE4F0C.jpg:large

Deku Tree

thanks guys

buy from kiosk?

I may be hallucinating, but I SWEAR when I bought the Mida from the armory this unknown blueprint popped up next to it. Does anyone know what this weapon is? According to its location it's supposed to be a scout, and I know it's not the Touch of Malice (that's the other blueprint that I don't have).
CWrVufKVEAE4F0C.jpg:large

probably a bug. same thing happened to everybody. I wouldn't assume there is a new time gated exotic right now.

If Division lives up to the hype Destiny is going to have to do some serious work in 2016.

If they are both good and worth playing, well there goes any spare time I may have had.

Edgeward

I finally finished the damn SRL quest, and I am not rewarded with a pink sparrow. Ugh. Close to rank 3 so I feel compelled to go more so I can get some good drops. At least that monkey is off my back. Can I do raids now at 291?

Top Bottom