• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

WipedOut

Hey do you need another person? I need to get Oryx down
Haven't really put anything together yet, I'm on now if we can get 6. I think the totems and Warpriest CP's are in a couple hours.

Trying to solo fears embrace for the malice if anyone wants to help or needs it - PSN W193D0UT

Haven't really put anything together yet, I'm on now if we can get 6. I think the totems and Warpriest CP's are in a couple hours.

Trying to solo fears embrace for the malice if anyone wants to help or needs it - PSN W193D0UT

I'm hopping on soon if you want to start now. There have been other that replied so we should have 6 soon. Also if you are still doing the quest I'll hop in for you

Some 2013 Destiny Concept Work:

rd_titans_web.jpg

A lot of that armor looks familiar. The last one on the right is the showcase Titan armor for Taken King. Pretty cool to see how much of the game is straight from concept art.

(thank God that helmet changed, tho.)

WipedOut

I'm hopping on soon if you want to start now. There have been other that replied so we should have 6 soon. Also if you are still doing the quest I'll hop in for you
Sounds good

I've stared a party, join up when everyone is ready. PSN - W193D0UT

Finished Fear's Embrace

rd_titans_web.jpg

A lot of that armor looks familiar. The last one on the right is the showcase Titan armor for Taken King. Pretty cool to see how much of the game is straight from concept art.

is that.. An axe?!

2nd from right

I think the hatchet is better than the doctrine. The rate of fire was too high for me on the doctrine. Hoping to get another one with a nicer roll but I can totally get along with this one if not.

Any raid groups forming soon? Full raid or anything that isn't Golgoroth will do, getting sick of iron lag.

Had like 7 IB helmets drop already.

LTWood12

rd_titans_web.jpg

I wish for once the goddamn raid armor would like this and not like something you'd wear to a GWAR concert.

shermas

If I play Iron Banner at LL 300 will i get drops higher than 300 once i reach rank 3?

I'm wondering this, too... My alts are kind of slopping around 290-300, depending on gear/weapons. I wouldn't mind playing some IB to rank them up.

Year 1, I was 3x NF like clockwork every Tuesday. I was 3x CE every week. Weekly Heroics were done super fast every Tuesday. I couldn't wait... loved it.

This year.... eh..... Little Fallout during the week, some Just Cause... I think I skipped one or two Nightfalls year 1 and I've already skipped about 6 this year.

I enjoy IB, though... even playing with randoms, the medallions and the boosts on your alts make it pretty fun.

Inapp stealing all the loot like usual. What is it, 6 friggin' helmets now?

The PS exclusive helmet dropped for Pew as well this afternoon, quite nice.

Has anyone seen a shotty drop yet? I've been playing WAY too much IB and haven't seen a single one drop.

Inapp stealing all the loot like usual. What is it, 6 friggin' helmets now?

The PS exclusive helmet dropped for Pew as well this afternoon, quite nice.

Has anyone seen a shotty drop yet? I've been playing WAY too much IB and haven't seen a single one drop.
One titan helmet and 1 warlock camelot bond. Lots of coins. That is it

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright good IB runs everyone.

Going to sisters+Oryx in a couple of hours, might need a few and then finish the night with some more IB.

Top Bottom