• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

ocean

Banned
This game is significantly less enjoyable now that my regular crew disbanded.

Trying to do KF Challenges is such a pain. Whether on GAF or Reddit or LFG, there's so many teams that just aren't competent enough.

PvE is soooooo easy o just don't understand how these wipe fests are so prevalent. I did one Golg CM on my brothers account today. First try, all good. Found another group for a second run...called quits after half an hour.

Just unbelievable. I'll have to call Raiding quits until new stuff drops and I get a team back.

lt519

Any Iron Banner trains happening? Usually play with randoms, but feel like playing with gaffers this time.

Pandora012

I'd be down to start one. Our GAF train did pretty good last night, something like 9-4, for never having played together.

Iron Banana:
1. Pandora012
2. rarbusto
??

I'd be down to start one. Our GAF train did pretty good last night, something like 9-4, for never having played together.

Iron Banana:
1. Pandora012
2. rarbusto
3. Darknyss
??
I'll join. Tired of this shit...

CXhKDTGWsAAHHIR

This game is significantly less enjoyable now that my regular crew disbanded

Yeah pretty much. This game would be a nightmare without regular folks to play with; I couldn't do it. King's Fall is especially bad given its fairly unforgiving design for even one or two deaths. It's made me much less patient, especially the Oryx fight. Not many people actually understand that encounter design and it's nearly 10 minutes for a perfect run, so a handful of scrubby wipes are truly tedious.

The lousy loot makes everything so much worse. Struggling through a fight to get screwed with no hard mode drop is a real shame.

Personally, I think this is a better converter. I don't own one, but the arcade I play at has a couple for our fightsticks and it seemed like less of a hassle. There were controller verification issues with the Cronus the last time I used it.

Might need to connect via a USB hub but verification issues are fixed in the most recent version of the Cronus.

That Iron Lag is crazy. Had two good matches back to back, wins at 28-12 and 21-9, then go up against red bars in the next 4 games and haven't won since; one game I was 6-14! I'm surprised that I'm even playing PvP with my old ass, but this has tested my patience.

Trying to do KF Challenges is such a pain. Whether on GAF or Reddit or LFG, there's so many teams that just aren't competent enough.

PvE is soooooo easy o just don't understand how these wipe fests are so prevalent. I did one Golg CM on my brothers account today. First try, all good. Found another group for a second run...called quits after half an hour.

Just unbelievable. I'll have to call Raiding quits until new stuff drops and I get a team back.

We're looking for two regulars for reset raids every week. Send me a FR and we can see if everyone gels. PSN: lostsupper

Sky Walker

I've finish the 7 headshot spree step for imprecation bounty on my second attempt, even though I'm not a great PvP player. A combination of Melee+Headshot or Firebolt Grenade+Headshot with my warlock made it a lot easier. Yet I can't imagine the pain of doing it before the Handcannon and Imprecation buff.

Magik

Isn't it amazing/mind boggling that to this day people still don't understand the encounters in KF?

all one needs to do is watch a YouTube video or read a fan but that seems too difficult these days.

GhaleonEB

Playing with randoms is the worst :(

This is my second IB, with the one before this being my first. I think I prefer Clash to Control in general, but so far Control as been a lot more difficult with randoms. Clash basically came down to watch each others back, which a lot of randoms seem to get. But Control has everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I could really tell when I was playing against groups that had at least a few players in a party.

I don't really care so long as I can win one in every six games or so, but it was a little exasperating.

todd360

I got both of the warlock helmets today thanks to rngesus. The ps4 exclusive helmet is so dumb looking. The sad part is that it would be passable if they didn't add sonic the hedgehog spikes on top.

Top Bottom