• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Ghazi

Works for me

Picked up my CronusMax from the mail today, time to see how well the elite works on the ps4. Sucks you can't use it wireless

Personally, I think this is a better converter. I don't own one, but the arcade I play at has a couple for our fightsticks and it seemed like less of a hassle. There were controller verification issues with the Cronus the last time I used it, you can also supposedly play Wireless with the Brooks converters as well. They're also cheaper, but each one is only for one console to the other, so I guess the Cronus has better value. Biggest issue is that they're only available in limited stock in America.

I probably should've brought it up earlier, huh.

Inapp stealing all the loot like usual. What is it, 6 friggin' helmets now?

The PS exclusive helmet dropped for Pew as well this afternoon, quite nice.

Has anyone seen a shotty drop yet? I've been playing WAY too much IB and haven't seen a single one drop.

Seven helmets, you only get loot if you live the dream, everyone else gets fuck all.

I don't even want them.

( ̄▽ ̄) AWWW YISS!!!

edit: just looked at the vendor gear and it's 280. Not nearly as excited now ੨( ・᷄ ︵・᷅ )シ
Need some of that 300+ gear to get my light up ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)

Daemul

Someone on Reddit got Stormtranced across the map

This lag is out of control
KuGsj.gif

Krelian

( ̄▽ ̄) AWWW YISS!!!

edit: just looked at the vendor gear and it's 280. Not nearly as excited now ੨( ・᷄ ︵・᷅ )シ
Need some of that 300+ gear to get my light up ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)
Higher level gear can drop after matches, up to 310 I think. If they didn't change it you can also get a guaranteed item at 310+ from the rank 5 reward package.

Sh0k

By any chance anyone have the Golgoroth hard mode checkpoint and willing to share?

Looking to try it later on with a group, but due to end of year preparations, we don't have much time.

PSN Shokleeto

Thanks

Okay, I'm ready to run whenever as long as it's sometime soon, getting a little sleepy.

Edit: looks like you're full. Time to go and sit in a puddle in the tower :(

Lol sorry dude, there was lots of confusion about the group. The folks who were going to run later ended up coming online now and sniping the spots. Sorry again :-/

phen0m24

ok so I was 12 and 14 the first try with the NBP build on Dungeons which kinda sucks because of the engagement distances. But still, the shotgun melee kills were NICE, especially on the 1st place guy on the other team. He used his Nova bomb on me just because. That was funny

PS the verticality is not as much of an advantage anymore because it seems like EVERYONE is jumping :(

edit 2 I hate Pantheon spawn rape sucks

Chucker

Some things to accomplish tonight.

2x Nightfall
Maybe try 2x Golgi checkpoint? Never done it before.

IB TRAIN INTO SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
bgIUeUUl.jpg

Zombine

Banned
So I've had two Warlock Hoods drop, one with Innervation and one with Infusion, and I can't figure out which one is better. I kind of like both perks.

So is there anything worth chasing from IB?

Anything dropping at 320 after Rank 3? Guaranteed with Rank 5?

I liked when IB gear could be bought at Rank 5 and it was Level 30+ gear in Year 1. Now it's grind for 280 light stuff and possibly have something drop at 320.

For a limited time event the RNG within RNG of light level on drops shouldn't exist. For a raid that's played for months sure, but for an event that is 1 week that doesn't allow rank to carry over...no...just no.

Anyone have issues unlocking the strike Will of Crota? I cannot get the quest extermination to show up and thus I cannot get the strike. Any thoughts?

phen0m24

ok made adjustments

Don't get into firefights at long ranges with this build

wait for dorks to jump down the hole

OH GOSH

SUPPRESSED

SUPPRESSED

MELEE

Weeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom