• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Haha. That's fun. Also some serious trigger discipline in not shotgunning idiots who run into your bubble. That's reflex for me.

In the video on The Drifter you can see me throw 1 punch out of reflex from someone entering my bubble. I was mad at myself, but still landed the stick, so I let it count.

ethomaz

Banned
IB Lag fest.

We started a match and before reach 1000 points everybody started to left the game... at the end me, Ipitythafool32 and one enemy guy stayed on the match (2 vs 1).

We won with 1 kill each in like less than 1 minute lol lol lol

TP-DK

Was looking at one of these the other day. Can you play wireless with it?

Nope. And you also need an usb hub if you want to avoid authenticating it all the time.

Just got into an IB match where the oppponents score was around 19.000 and my team was at 18.000. My team won and I was only in the match for 30 seconds. More of them please.

I've gone insane again and started working on PvP Builds. My Striker loadout is perfection.

d4Iiwfe.png

Now to figure out my Defender.

I've gone insane again and started working on PvP Builds. My Striker loadout is perfection.

d4Iiwfe.png

Now to figure out my Defender.

I really like the effort you put into your build and tracking the RPG elements. Hopefully Destiny 2 will have improvements that make this seem more natural (better and more loot and other stuff). Because right now I just don't care about having my armor be PVP build specific. I just have all of the trials gear and I will keep wearing it until Y3

Does the packages change daily or weekly?

Weekly. You can only turn them in wednesday though. Also you can hokd packages week to week becuase he will over different rolls each week. So if you dont like you choices. Juzt hold onto it and see what hes offering later. Wish i had known this earlier.

Also the higher rank you are the more packages you can take.

One at level one
Two at two
Ect.

Only way I can have fun playing PvP is by running Peregrine Grieves, no better feeling than the flying knee of justice instakilling someone out of their super.

Lag is beyond atrocious.

is it bad that i visibly grimaced

that 1000 yard roll and chaperone over invective

not high on the dis 47 much either though that's more preference!

My DIS-47 is full auto & max stability, and I love it.

The 1000 yard roll is the quest one and the only one I've ever gotten, so it's my only option for revive snipes.

I bounce back and forth between Chaperone & Invective. I use Invective on my Defender and like the feel of Chaperone with the max agility mobility of my Striker.

Shiv47

There was some talk of monitors a couple threads ago, and there were a couple recommendations for (I think) 27 inch models? Anyone recall or have ones they recommend? Will be using with PS4 only, in all likelihood.

the_id

There was some talk of monitors a couple threads ago, and there were a couple recommendations for (I think) 27 inch models? Anyone recall or have ones they recommend? Will be using with PS4 only, in all likelihood.

I'm actually using the new ASUS ROG PG279Q. Its has a10ms input lag and an almost perfect colour balance.

Did you miss the quest 1kys with firefly and short gaze? :(

Yep. :( And I don't have the willpower to play through on my alts to get it. Mulligan is actually pretty decent for me, if you get my meaning. I have a Yasmine with Firefly and a Glass Prom with Hidden Hand I need to play around with more, but again, no revive snipes.

Top Bottom